www.wmdolls.com

Blade Kusanagi - my WM 170M

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Blade Kusanagi - my WM 170M

Post by setevoltas »

Fenrir wrote:
MajesticDiarrhea wrote:Man those outfits look good what size are they and where did you purchase them from?
Hey thanks MajesticDiarrhea. :D

Everything my 170M is wearing was bought off Amazon and apart from the shirt (in some cases), size small fits her perfectly. These dolls are much thinner than your normal woman.

Since the M cups don't fit size small, a size medium might be better (it all depends on the shirt). I got a Large shirt for her once trying to gauge her cup size, but it was much too big and made more for a large "real" woman and not a slim doll. :lol:
100% on the money.

But where is Blade? We need our fix.
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Nematosis wrote:Wow she's an absolute beauty. Keep up with the photos. Also those outfits are absolutely amazing on her.
Thanks so much for the nice compliments!
setevoltas wrote:
Fenrir wrote:
MajesticDiarrhea wrote:Man those outfits look good what size are they and where did you purchase them from?
Hey thanks MajesticDiarrhea. :D

Everything my 170M is wearing was bought off Amazon and apart from the shirt (in some cases), size small fits her perfectly. These dolls are much thinner than your normal woman.

Since the M cups don't fit size small, a size medium might be better (it all depends on the shirt). I got a Large shirt for her once trying to gauge her cup size, but it was much too big and made more for a large "real" woman and not a slim doll. :lol:
100% on the money.

But where is Blade? We need our fix.
I appreciate your interest setevoltas!

Well, I took a few photos today. Nothing exciting.

I did get new "stuff" for her, but I'll shoot those photos when I have more time.

This time however, Blade is wearing something a little more elegant. :)
Attachments
Blade_Kusanagi_Ruffle_Cocktail_Party_Dress_0002.jpg
Blade_Kusanagi_Ruffle_Cocktail_Party_Dress_0002.jpg (236.75 KiB) Viewed 1372 times

Jay1313
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Jay1313 »

Liked the office suit pic , looked super sexy in that one. Love the shots, nice work.

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

"Nothing exciting", he says, and posts this:

That is just gorgeous. If that is nothing special, I am preparing my mind to be blown!

I think I am turning into a "lip-man" - is that a thing? I love seeing these girls with nicely made up, sexy, kissable, luscious lips. And in that picture, they are all of that!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Blade seems to have slipped under my radar this past year but thankfully her thread caught my eye this morning and it was well worth a visit! Words like majestic spring to mind as Blade exudes an amazonian like sensuous beauty that completely captivates and draws you in! There are some seriously impressive pics in this thread with nice attention to details like posing and makeup etc, also Blade has a nice, eye catching, collection of clothing, I will certainly be watching out for any further appearances of this gorgeous gal!

setevoltas
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by setevoltas »

adelea wrote:"Nothing exciting", he says, and posts this:

:haha4:
Sete's Gatas
Instagram - @setesartphotography

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

djcdoll wrote:Very nice dress Fenrir. Shows off her magnificent figure. :thumbs_up:
Thanks djcdoll! She does look better fully clothed. :razz:
Jay1313 wrote:Liked the office suit pic , looked super sexy in that one. Love the shots, nice work.
Appreciate the feedback Jay1313! :)
adelea wrote:"Nothing exciting", he says, and posts this:

That is just gorgeous. If that is nothing special, I am preparing my mind to be blown!

I think I am turning into a "lip-man" - is that a thing? I love seeing these girls with nicely made up, sexy, kissable, luscious lips. And in that picture, they are all of that!
Well, compared to the incredible photos from Mandos, I'm at best an amateur. :oops:
Just dial down the expectations or else I'll really have to go all out for the next photo shoot. 8O
I do like juicy lips too, well I like the perfect package.
Arthur1960 wrote:Blade seems to have slipped under my radar this past year but thankfully her thread caught my eye this morning and it was well worth a visit! Words like majestic spring to mind as Blade exudes an amazonian like sensuous beauty that completely captivates and draws you in! There are some seriously impressive pics in this thread with nice attention to details like posing and makeup etc, also Blade has a nice, eye catching, collection of clothing, I will certainly be watching out for any further appearances of this gorgeous gal!
Your words are truly humbling sir Arthur! :oops:
I'm happy to have you comment and enjoy the photos of my doll.
I'll do my best in the future, and there will be more to come! :wink:

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Such Beauty <3
Blade commands the attention of all that gaze upon her 8O
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Just had a look through your doll album photos - great pictures mate - her body and breasts are amazing. A very sexy lady - thanks for continuing to share your pics.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

MoneyMike wrote:Such Beauty <3
Blade commands the attention of all that gaze upon her 8O
Thanks Mike! :thumbs_up:
LJ69 wrote:Just had a look through your doll album photos - great pictures mate - her body and breasts are amazing. A very sexy lady - thanks for continuing to share your pics.
You're welcome LJ! :D
The breasts are quite nice in person, to see them bouncing during sex is quite a turn on. :razz:

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Had some time today to take a few more photos. Now Blade is wearing something RED...
Attachments
Blade_Kusanagi_RED_Fishnet_Bodystocking_Lingerie_0002.jpg
Blade_Kusanagi_RED_Fishnet_Bodystocking_Lingerie_0002.jpg (181.42 KiB) Viewed 1195 times
Blade_Kusanagi_RED_Fishnet_Bodystocking_Lingerie_0019.jpg
Blade_Kusanagi_RED_Fishnet_Bodystocking_Lingerie_0019.jpg (180.68 KiB) Viewed 1195 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Fenrir wrote:Had some time today to take a few more photos. Now Blade is wearing something RED...
Wow, she's certainly commanding attention from me! :mrgreen: :whistle:

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Fenrir wrote:Now Blade is wearing something RED...
Incredible views!

Nematosis
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Nematosis »

Are you doing the makeup as well for Blade because she looks so damn good.

INFORMATIONS