www.wmdolls.com

Blade Kusanagi - my WM 170M

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Fenrir

Re: Blade Kusanagi - my WM 170M

Post by Fenrir »

FiveByFive wrote:I often wish I could have the mold of the 170M with one of 6YE's new skeletons. The closest thing is the 6YE 165N, but man is that one heavy at 110 lbs. I imagine this one is probably only 100 or less.
I'm able to lift my 170M with head attached, and move her around for short distances.
The weight is an issue, I think she weighs between 95-100 lbs. I'm starting to get used to lifting and moving the dead weight around, and I was able to lift her onto my lap in a seated position and got a real feel for the weight.
I'm a little scared to get crushed by her. :lol:

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Fenrir wrote:
FiveByFive wrote:I often wish I could have the mold of the 170M with one of 6YE's new skeletons. The closest thing is the 6YE 165N, but man is that one heavy at 110 lbs. I imagine this one is probably only 100 or less.
I'm able to lift my 170M with head attached, and move her around for short distances.
The weight is an issue, I think she weighs between 95-100 lbs. I'm starting to get used to lifting and moving the dead weight around, and I was able to lift her onto my lap in a seated position and got a real feel for the weight.
I'm a little scared to get crushed by her. :lol:

I had an RD2 Body D at one point...those are estimated to weigh 105 lbs, so I know how it goes. With that one you don't even have standing feet to help you out, so I really had to figure it out. The Body F I have now is much easier, being between 85-90 lbs.

Im sure I'd be able to manage this one or the 6YE 165N, given my past experience. My biggest worries with TPE are joint noise/stiffness; my first two dolls were TPE and were kinda noisy to pose, particularly on the gooseneck.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

FiveByFive wrote: I had an RD2 Body D at one point...those are estimated to weigh 105 lbs, so I know how it goes. With that one you don't even have standing feet to help you out, so I really had to figure it out. The Body F I have now is much easier, being between 85-90 lbs.

Im sure I'd be able to manage this one or the 6YE 165N, given my past experience. My biggest worries with TPE are joint noise/stiffness; my first two dolls were TPE and were kinda noisy to pose, particularly on the gooseneck.
I've always wanted a Real Doll, and when I could afford one, I had to pick between personal transportation or a doll, and a vehicle was more useful for me at the time. Now that I think about it, I could have got both, well I wasn't too smart back then. :lol:

The standing feet of my WM doll is a pretty big benefit compared to Real Dolls. You don't need to construct a hook/stand to have her stand up, and storing her upright is fast and easy. I'm a little disappointed that Real Dolls can't stand up by now, since a Chinese company could do it.

I'm fine with stiff joints as long as they don't break and are easy to manipulate. There is some creaking to the joints on my doll, but not loud creaking, and sometimes the joints don't make much noise, so it doesn't bother me.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Some new photos of Blade. :wink:

See more in my Doll Album in the signature link below.
Attachments
Sexy_Secretary_0002.jpg
Sexy_Secretary_0002.jpg (170.35 KiB) Viewed 2480 times

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great outfit and pictures. Nobody is getting any work done at her office!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Beautiful doll and sexy outfit. Very nice.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

stones wrote:Great outfit and pictures. Nobody is getting any work done at her office!
Thanks stones! She likes to "screw" around in the office. :P
djcdoll wrote:Very nice indeed. :D
Thanks djcdoll! :)
Panther68 wrote:Beautiful doll and sexy outfit. Very nice.
Much appreciated Panther68! She really fills in the chest area. :wink:

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

Fenrir wrote:
LJ69 wrote:A very attractive doll. Which face is she?
She's the WM head 198. :wink:
I love the 198 face - very versatile

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:Sexy.
Thanks Paul! :)
LJ69 wrote:
Fenrir wrote:
LJ69 wrote:A very attractive doll. Which face is she?
She's the WM head 198. :wink:
I love the 198 face - very versatile
With the right hair, she looks stunning. :D

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Since my skin has had a bad reaction to my doll's TPE skin, I've had to cover her up completely, but that doesn't mean it can't look good too! 8)

See more photos in my gallery as usual. :mrgreen:
Attachments
Pure_White_0007.jpg
Pure_White_0007.jpg (141.84 KiB) Viewed 2297 times
Pure_White_0005.jpg
Pure_White_0005.jpg (123.29 KiB) Viewed 2297 times

bentone
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by bentone »

Great doll. Love the outfits but how about some nude pics......

She looks great.

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Great shots! Would love to see her in the gym!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Love that last photo of her leaning against the bed.
She looks very sulty indeed. Looks like she's got that "come here" look in her eyes :D

INFORMATIONS