www.wmdolls.com

Blade Kusanagi - my WM 170M

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Fenrir

Blade Kusanagi - my WM 170M

Post by Fenrir »

I haven't been looking at buying a sex doll until just recently when I found The Doll House. Browsing the dolls there and seeing the prices, it was like a dream come true, and I can finally afford one. :D
The doll that caught my eye was the Haley/Jasmine doll mainly because the head and short black hair looked like a perfect fit for a real life Motoko Kusanagi, which is why I gave my girl the last name Kusanagi.
I named her Blade, as I'd like to think of her as a Bladerunner, after seeing Bladerunner 2049.

Two months later, she finally arrives. Her trip wasn't exactly smooth. Her shipping box was damaged, which further bent and scraped her neck. The neck was fine, but aside from the scrape, it's the dirt that annoys me the most. It's still a little dirty and I'm going to try to clean it up over time.

I washed her last night and applied some vaseline to the joints. When I fingered the vaseline into her vagina, I felt some small sharp bits stuck inside. I was able to scrape those bits out and they were pretty sharp. Good thing I didn't stick anything else in there blindly :lol: .
I checked her anal cavity and found the same thing, so I cleaned it out thoroughly. If I didn't, it could have been scary. 8O

Powdered her up today and took some photos. The baby powder was like magic, turning her sticky skin to smooth goodness was very cool.
The TPE feels soft and holds its shape well. I'm mainly concerned about the breasts sagging too much or the seams cracking over time.

So far, I've only been able to "handle" her from the front, and I'm excited to examine her backside. I have to say, I really enjoy spanking her a lot, and hard too :twisted: . She's such a naughty girl.

I had her standing with her back up against the wall, and she still tumbled forward. She does have the standing feet option.
Fortunately, she's fine. Gave me a scare for a moment.

Anyway, I'm really liking her alot, and I now want a second girl for some threesome action. :razz:
I've already decided who the second doll is going to be, WM Head 122 with the same body, maybe the H breast version, and in a light tan color.
I really like the WM 170 model and just want more of the same. :D

See more photos in my Doll Album linked in my sig.
There isn't much to see yet, but I'll definitely shoot more photos this weekend.
Attachments
Sexy_Bride_0002.jpg
Sexy_Bride_0002.jpg (144.05 KiB) Viewed 8991 times
Sexy_Bikini_0004.jpg
Sexy_Bikini_0004.jpg (152.75 KiB) Viewed 8991 times

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Blade Kusanagi - my WM 170M

Post by loomis »

A bombshell for sure !
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

loomis wrote:A bombshell for sure !
It's difficult not to get "wood" while setting her up for photos. Had to take a few breaks to, play with her. :twisted:
MannyCan wrote:Looks very realistic.
Thanks. There are so many great realistic looking WM heads, it's hard to choose just one. :)

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Beautiful doll.
I was thinking of getting one myself as a second.
And a great choice of wardrobe.
Just perfection!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, she's magnificent!!
Looking forward to seeing some more photos of her. :D

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations! She is beautiful and your pictures are great!

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

That second pic... damn! Absolutely incredible looking girl. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics!
Fenrir wrote: I washed her last night and applied some vaseline to the joints. When I fingered the vaseline into her vagina, I felt some small sharp bits stuck inside. I was able to scrape those bits out and they were pretty sharp. Good thing I didn't stick anything else in there blindly :lol: .
I checked her anal cavity and found the same thing, so I cleaned it out thoroughly. If I didn't, it could have been scary. 8O
Have you found out what they are?

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

The Messenger wrote:Beautiful doll.
I was thinking of getting one myself as a second.
And a great choice of wardrobe.
Just perfection!
Thanks Messenger! I've got a couple of outfits and dresses that I have bought for my mannequins, which I plan on dressing Blade in. I like the bridal lingerie theme quite a bit. :)
djcdoll wrote:Wow, she's magnificent!!
Looking forward to seeing some more photos of her. :D
Much appreciated djcdoll! I can't wait to have her try on more clothing and outfits. :mrgreen:
stones wrote:Congratulations! She is beautiful and your pictures are great!
Thank you stones! :thumbs_up:
PaulDenton2001 wrote:That second pic... damn! Absolutely incredible looking girl. I'm looking forward to seeing more pics!

Have you found out what they are?
Hey Paul, thank you very much!
When I felt my finger around in her two cavities, I felt something sharp poke me. It felt some what stuck to the walls of the TPE. After I was able to scrape it out, it looked like left over flake from chipped fiberglass, the material used to make mannequins. Might have been a mold or something. It's all cleaned out now, so it's safe to enter. :lol:

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Which skin tone did you choose for her?

Sallis

Post by Sallis »

She looks fantastic!

Based off her name I'm assuming you plan on dressing her up as Motoko Kusanagi.
If you ever do I hope you post pics!

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:Which skin tone did you choose for her?
Blade's skin tone is white or the most pale skin tone. In person and up close, she has a slight pink hue to her, and she isn't pure white, but more like flesh tone.
To my surprise, her skin color is actually pretty nice and I'm very happy with it. :)
The skin color of these dolls are very deceiving. The only way to really see their skin color is to see one in person under good lighting.
Sallis wrote:She looks fantastic!

Based off her name I'm assuming you plan on dressing her up as Motoko Kusanagi.
If you ever do I hope you post pics!
Hi Sallis, thanks!
I looked at a Motoko costume on Amazon, and it doesn't look too good, the leotard looks cheap. I did find separate pieces of clothing that might work as an alternative to one of her many outfits, mainly the purple leotard, white leggins, black combat boots, and black leather jacket.
I definitely plan on dressing her as Motoko in more than one of her outfits, and I also have a cool idea of Blade dressed as a Bladerunner.
Now that I have my doll, I'm going to go ahead and get those pieces of clothing. :D

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

A very attractive doll. Which face is she?

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

LJ69 wrote:A very attractive doll. Which face is she?
She's the WM head 198. :wink:

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

I often wish I could have the mold of the 170M with one of 6YE's new skeletons. The closest thing is the 6YE 165N, but man is that one heavy at 110 lbs. I imagine this one is probably only 100 or less.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

INFORMATIONS