www.wmdolls.com

Blade Kusanagi - my WM 170M

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Fenrir

Re: Blade Kusanagi - my WM 170M

Post by Fenrir »

Nematosis wrote:Are you doing the makeup as well for Blade because she looks so damn good.
Only thing I've done is applied new lipstick as her old original lipstick color faded a long time ago, but now I can't seem to get rid of her new lipstick color :lol: .

Her eyebrows are starting to fade now too, so I'll have to figure out how to apply new brows.

I will eventually add more make up to her. I already bought a makeup kit with brushes. I want to give her a darker eyeliner and maybe make it thicker around her eyes.

boobsniper

Post by boobsniper »

lets see her in some shiny glossy sparkley outfits! silk satin leather latex spandex and sequins! one of my top favorite the 170s! still waiting for one might get manufactured modded with bigger rounder fake look implant soccer ball boobs
LEAH YL150 CYNTHIA 6YE165n

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

She reminds me of Katherine Ryan here:

Certainly very impressive in the red!

gizgamer
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by gizgamer »

Not to ask a personal question about someones lady, but how do the breasts feel? Are they hard or do they squeeze well? I saw your post about the jiggle, but I'm always on the search for the best feel. I thought M's would be to big for my taste, but your pictures got me inspired!

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

djcdoll wrote:
Fenrir wrote:Had some time today to take a few more photos. Now Blade is wearing something RED...
Wow, she's certainly commanding attention from me! :mrgreen: :whistle:
:razz:
stones wrote:
Fenrir wrote:Now Blade is wearing something RED...
Incredible views!
Thanks!
boobsniper wrote:lets see her in some shiny glossy sparkley outfits! silk satin leather latex spandex and sequins! one of my top favorite the 170s! still waiting for one might get manufactured modded with bigger rounder fake look implant soccer ball boobs
I've got those types of outfits in mind. :)
I think the 170M cups are big enough, for me anyway. 8)
adelea wrote:She reminds me of Katherine Ryan here:

Certainly very impressive in the red!
Thanks Adelea! :D
I'd certainly like her to be able to wear more color without it staining her skin. :(
gizgamer wrote:Not to ask a personal question about someones lady, but how do the breasts feel? Are they hard or do they squeeze well? I saw your post about the jiggle, but I'm always on the search for the best feel. I thought M's would be to big for my taste, but your pictures got me inspired!

It's not too personal, I'd be happy to answer any doll related questions.
I think the breasts on my 170M are hollow as they do jiggle more easily and it does feel like it's hollow when I do squeeze them.
I had found a video on youtube that showcased how buoyant the breasts are but I'm not able to find it again.
Compared to the smaller dolls, I think the 170M cups are a good size for the doll.
It definitely helps that the 170 is taller with longer legs and her height is quite realistic especially if you see her in real life.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Always love this shape through the the chest and torso.
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

Fenrir wrote:Had some time today to take a few more photos. Now Blade is wearing something RED...
nice photos
how was that red lingerie regarding staining risk?

Wolverine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Wolverine »

Fenrir wrote:
bentone wrote:My new favourite pic of her....... 8O
Oh hey, thanks Bentone! :)
Blade_Kusanagi_white_lace_kimono_0019.jpg
Blade_Kusanagi_white_lace_kimono_0019.jpg (283.42 KiB) Viewed 401 times
I just recently bought some lip gloss for my doll and did a little photo shoot to show it off.

LOVE that Lacie stuff, Girlfriends got it goin' on that's for sure! Please tell us which wig is that brunette one with the red outfit.

Great Pics!

INFORMATIONS