www.wmdolls.com

Disappointed in my WM140D....

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
leaverus

Disappointed in my WM140D....

Post by leaverus »

and her tight joints! Don't get me wrong, she's a fun little f**k but the joints are too stiff and when i purchased her i just didn't know enough to request loose / floppy joints (is that even an option with WM??). she's only for pleasure so i don't care about the modeling aspect of things. i dont really want to spend more hard-earned $$ for a doll with loose joints but i may not have a choice. the way i see it i have these options:

1) i've read WM joints are spot-welded so she's unlikely to loosen up much over time (especially i want her to be FLOPPY). so cut the TPE and dremel off the welds?

2) sell her and try to recoup some money towards purchase of a new floppy doll (maybe another WM - i'm really liking that 157B and the extra height would be nice)

3) any other ways to loosen her up??

4) live with it

ravensrayne

Re: Disappointed in my WM140D....

Post by ravensrayne »

Personally, I would hold on to her for a little bit and see if her joints loosened up. Take good care of her in the meantime and if she doesn't you can still recoup some of your money
RavensraynePhotography
A Michael Wayne Production:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/142831681@N08
Twitter:
https://twitter.com/MichaelWaynePh2?s=09

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

i should mention i've had the doll for about 9 months now...that seems a reasonable amount of time for her to have loosened up

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

To the listeners of The Ticket: I use two terms hosts use. Can you find them? If you're a P1, one is easy; the other maybe not. If you find them, PM me, & I'll tell you if you're right (just something fun to do).

My WM140 is still stiff after three years, but I rotate my dolls in & out of my bed (where I agree, she does excel). My advice is to keep moving her - she WILL loosen up. First it will be her wrists, then her knees, then her hips (pretty much in that order). You're one of the minority as most want their dolls to remain stiff for as long as possible. Fear not! All dolls go limp with use. So while this may sound like a beating to you, you just have to have your way with her a ton more. Sleeping with her is another way to quicken the looseness. I slept with my WM148 (older skeleton), both of us on our sides, her head under my chin, her left leg wrapped over me, and her left arm hugging - our bodies entwined (best sleep I ever had) - and in eight months she was floppy.
Keep your head up, stay hard, and she'll be floppy & begging for it all the time before you know it.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Are we talking, so stiff you can barely move the limbs into positions or not floppy enough that you can't do a specific sex move with her?

Not sure what you mean by wanting floppy joints, she wouldn't be able to stand up if that were the case - perhaps you don't mind that?

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I would spend 30 mins a night or more working the doll's limbs in a safe way to loosen them up.
Safe Way vs trying to jerk the limbs into certain positions during sex.
The safe method will also clue you in if something does break during the break in period.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:Are we talking, so stiff you can barely move the limbs into positions or not floppy enough that you can't do a specific sex move with her?

Not sure what you mean by wanting floppy joints, she wouldn't be able to stand up if that were the case - perhaps you don't mind that?
Meso wrote: My WM140 is still stiff after three years.

still stiff after 3 YEARS?! that makes me think my doll will never loosen up. and i'm talking stiff that it takes a some effort to get her into the positions i want; obviously in the middle of "relations" that can quickly ruin the fun. i want her floppy enough that i can easily manipulate her into positions; so very loose. if that means she wouldn't be able to stand up so be it - that's less important to me.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

None of my tight joint dolls loosened up even one bit. Some from 2016 are still as tight as they came from factory.
The ONLY TPE doll that loosened up was the YLL148, but that was way before the technology improved in joints.

Now, I will say this, that the JM142 silicone dolls are quite looser now and very pliable in bed. They are heaven there because they adopt to any position and still hold poses but not stand anymore.

My RD2 are also not tight and very flexible but hold poses well enough.

All the TPE dolls from the recent generation may not loosen much. I think the best choice is to buy a loose jointed doll if possible. It's way more fun in bed!!

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

ilikedolls123
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ilikedolls123 »

leaverus wrote:and her tight joints! Don't get me wrong, she's a fun little f**k but the joints are too stiff and when i purchased her i just didn't know enough to request loose / floppy joints (is that even an option with WM??). she's only for pleasure so i don't care about the modeling aspect of things. i dont really want to spend more hard-earned $$ for a doll with loose joints but i may not have a choice. the way i see it i have these options:

1) i've read WM joints are spot-welded so she's unlikely to loosen up much over time (especially i want her to be FLOPPY). so cut the TPE and dremel off the welds?

2) sell her and try to recoup some money towards purchase of a new floppy doll (maybe another WM - i'm really liking that 157B and the extra height would be nice)

3) any other ways to loosen her up??

4) live with it
With WM, no. 2 isn't an option. And be FOREWARNED: WM and vendors will TELL you that floppy joints are an option, but when the doll arrives it won't be floppy. I ordered torso legs directly from WM, requested floppy joints, was told they would be floppy, but they weren't when it arrived. I also ordered a WM doll through Beautiful Dolls, I requested floppy joints, was told my request would be granted. When the doll arrived, were the joints floppy? Hell no.
I do remember hearing that the only manufacturer that can actually do floppy joints is YL Doll. Maybe someone with more knowledge can verify that.

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Problem may be: I think most Chinese doll makers buy their skeletons from a subcontractor VS a doll maker that makes all parts in house. Say on average they receive 20 skeletons of 5 different sizes when a shipment comes in.
If you order a floppy doll, WM would have to make a special request to the skeleton maker for a floppy skeleton and it must be tagged when sent. And then your order may not be processed until another shipment of skeletons come in.
You would think they could keep a few floppy skeletons on hand, but maybe they don't get much request as most people are not aware of floppy vs tight like TDF members. They just order a doll as is.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

leaverus

Post by leaverus »

well shoot, that sucks. YL doll huh? i'll have to take a look. thnx

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I have heard that tight joints are supposed to loosen over time, but I'm beginning to wonder about that. My lady arrived in September 2014 and some of her joints are still tight as a mofugger. :?
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

My 140D has loosen up a lot since 2015. She can still hold positions well, but I can easily bend her around without any specific techniques. It's just her left arm that is still fairly stiff and can be a bitch sometimes.

With time the metal should wear down itself from the heavy friction, so the welded bolts shouldn't matter.

I've seen others inject mineraloil into the skeleton, but for the purpose of getting rid of noise. Maybe this could add some ease to the joints as well?
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Nord wrote:It's just her left arm that is still fairly stiff and can be a bitch sometimes.
Maybe she has come to life after 3 years of CPR and gotten alien hand syndrome. :shakefist:

INFORMATIONS