www.wmdolls.com

High Heels "Stand-Up Foot" Option

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
d011user

High Heels "Stand-Up Foot" Option

Post by d011user »

I would like to propose a new "Stand-Up Foot" option to vendors: This would be a pair of extra 6"-long "bolts" (length adjustable) that could be screwed into the exposed end of the heel bolt of the Stand-Up foot option, to basically put the heels, and hence the legs, on "stilts". The foot would then rotate down at will, to put the toes on the ground, or at any level to fit inside the toe section of a modified pair of stiletto heels. It might be necessary to have a notch/slot in the bottom of the foot to allow it to rotate once in this position.

Then, any standard high-heel shoes we buy, we would have to modify them somehow, by cutting them somehow, by basically cutting off the rear/heel section, and then pushing the front part of the shoe on from the front, and then the heel part could be "hollowed out" to fit around the extension bolt.

Not a full formed idea yet, but something i've been thinking about for a while...it seems feasible if the vendors would just make slight modifications to the skeleton of the heel and foot, with a threaded hole for the extension bolt. The stand-up foot already has these poking through the bottom of the heel.
Attachments
heel idea.jpg
heel idea.jpg (447 KiB) Viewed 4144 times
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

LonelyDude

Re: High Heels "Stand-Up Foot" Option

Post by LonelyDude »

What happens if you try to stand the doll in those shoes? Will it fall over?
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

d011user

Post by d011user »

Absolutely.

~80 pounds standing on top of those flimsy shoes which weigh about six ounces, and that weight just cannot balance on the shoes, mainly because the connection between the doll and shoes cannot be made nearly tight enough, so the shoes never become "part of the doll". Further, all the doll's weight is transferred into the toes of the shoes, and the toes pop out the front like bug eyes, doesn't look good and will cause damage - the toes are very delicate...

With my proposed modification, the doll won't actually be standing "on the shoes", i.e with the shoes between the doll and the floor as would be normal - she will still be supported directly by the extension bolt and the legs, same as without shoes. Then, the shoes will just basically be pushed onto the front of the foot, and the back of the bolt - the shoes will just be basically "hanging there". It will be the *illusion* of the doll wearing the shoes. I *almost* get that illusion in the photo, with the shoes just placed next to the feet.

p.s. And we respectfully say "she" will fall over, not "it" :) :) :)
Doll Fiancé: Alexis Nicole: WM156cm H-cup Head #122 Hairstyle 10
eBay 6000g/KK breast forms (mounted on four BB&B body pillows)

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

So a doll with the standing feet option cannot currently have shoes on when standing?
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I haven't tried to stand my doll in heels that high, but her toes use to pop out the front of her 3 inchers the way you discribe. All I did was unscrew the front bolts a bit so they dug into the shoes more. Problem solved. Stands in them just fine now.

For stilettos, you might try unscrewing the heel bolt a little, then putting a corresponding indentation inside the shoe itself for the head of the heel bolt to rest in. That way, the foot won't slide.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Just wanted to point out that my Tiffany (WM155DD) has the standing foot option.
She has no problem standing in stiletto court shoes for a short time as long as she's leaning against something to prevent her toppling over.
One problem with standing in heels is that the foot wants to move down the shoe and starts to crush the toes in the front of the shoe.
Without modifications it's best to do this only for a short time as you don't want to damage her toes.

I managed to prevent this problem by making some "insoles" that are attached to the dolls feet to give some extra support under the foot.
This prevents the dolls foot sliding forward into the toe end of the shoe.
Using these homemade insoles she can stand in heels for ages with no problems at all.

There are several examples of my Tiffany standing in stiletto court shoes with 4.5 inch spike heels on her thread using this technique.
I've even managed to get her to stand on one leg in stilettos!

This method is not so satisfactory with open toe shoes or strappy sandals as you'll be able to see the insole. :(
If anybody is interested I can post a couple of pics of what I did to make the insoles.

Post by 089 »

Mr. Franz, so the bolt "damage" made to the shoes would actually become part of the solution, instead of the problem that it's portrayed to be in other heel fetish threads here. Interesting change of perspective! :D

d011user, each manufacturer would have to commit to a given heel height for their dolls (such as Mattel did with Barbie). This is because the heel bolt would be at an angle for the doll to stand tiptoe. And I can't imagine them allowing that bolt to pivot to allow the doll to wear different-sized heels or even flats.

djcdoll, what if your insoles were only sized for the heel or most of the foot except the toes? Would that work?

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

089 wrote: djcdoll, what if your insoles were only sized for the heel or most of the foot except the toes? Would that work?
The doll has 2 main screws under the ball of the foot (ignoring the heel screw).
What you don't want to happen is any compression occuring between the 2 screws and the end of the toes.
A real girl has bones in her toes and feet, which we don't have in our dolls.
So my fix is to provide some extra support under the sole of the foot and is attached to the doll by the 2 screws and helps prevent the foot compression.
It's difficult to describe in words so I'll do some notes and some photos tomorrow and post a link in this thread.

Post by 089 »

Thank you, djcdoll. That would be greatly appreciated!

I mean, for the sake of the thread, of course. Personally, I couldn't care less if my doll wears heels or not. :whistle:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I use insoles too, but inside hosiery. Guess it could also help with slippage. Did a write up a while back here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=93092

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I added some notes and photos to my Tiffany's thread showing how I made cheap insoles to help Tiffany stand in heels.
See here:

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=94356&start=210

Post by 089 »

Thank you both, djcdoll and Mr. Franz for your solutions!

Also, I apologize for this late reply. I'd lost track this thread and only tried that weird "Your own posts" link for the first time today. Hmm. I wonder if I should see what this "Unread posts" link is all about...

Nope. Slow down there, Buck Rogers. There's a time and a place for everything.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

This might not be visually appealing to some, but then, it also might be better than mashed, twisted, deformed toes. What if the toes were all in one piece, with a short, hinged metal plate running through (across) all of the toes. This could enable a doll to wear flats, or heels of varying heights - just bend the toes (to match the shoes) the same way that you would bend any other limb of the doll.

Post by 089 »

The ankle would also need to be just tough (to adjust), allowing stability in the shoes. But it would also allow tiptoe poses without them.

Seems like a simple solution the factories could have in place quickly. Nicely done, lilbitlonely! :D

INFORMATIONS