www.wmdolls.com

157 b-cup concerns...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
TheKruseMissile
Apprentice
Apprentice

157 b-cup concerns...

Post by TheKruseMissile »

So I keep debating getting one of these for my first doll, but every time I glance at possible clothing I would like for it I get worried. I want to be able to dress my doll in sexy outfits but everywhere I look even the smallest sizes on the size charts are a fair bit bigger than what the doll's measurements are stated at.

Can ah owners of this doll tell me how they deal with this?

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: 157 b-cup concerns...

Post by optical delusion »

while i dont have this exact type of doll finding clothes that fit is a problem common among doll owners due to their less then realistic proportions. you can get lucky buying some clothes, and ones that are stretchy do make life easier. you can get clothes tailored but this can cost a bit of extra money or you can do alterations yourself as has been documented in a thread in an entertaining guide

viewtopic.php?f=87&t=88189&p=1148687&hi ... a#p1148687

my way though is to use some Velcro, scissors and fabric glue. i find this to be a low cost low skill way of making adjustments for most things. if you buy cheap clothes from a second hand store then its not to big of a deal if you make a mistake. its pretty easy to get the hang of though.

hope this helps

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 157 b-cup concerns...

Post by The Romantic »

I wholeheartedly agree with this! You can find SOME items that will fit, as is. But if you enjoy dressing your girl to look her best, you really need to learn a few tricks. For photography, a clip, rubber band, or bag tie can give illusion of fit. But to learn a couple simple alteration techniques will prove priceless. Since I prefer all my skirts and dresses to be "inappropriately" short, I had to learn to do a hem (early and often). It just becomes part of the hobby for me.

And yes, those cheap resale shop clothes are the way to go.

In the attached photo, Kate (WM140 A-cup) models a $3 stretchy dress (sized small) that hugs her curves. All it needed was to raise the hem about 12". Lol
Attachments
IMG_20180206_134935165.jpg
IMG_20180206_134935165.jpg (518.42 KiB) Viewed 1088 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

INFORMATIONS