www.wmdolls.com

How can I know the QUALITY of a doll? If is it a copy of WM?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Paul79
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

How can I know the QUALITY of a doll? If is it a copy of WM?

Post by Paul79 »

Hi there buddies,
Some time ago I found a website selling TPE Sex Dolls with photos of what it looks like WM Dolls, or at least, the same models that WM Dolls.

The price is cheaper so I guess they must sell copies. Or maybe they are rests of stock or they just have the same manufacturer. The thing is, I risk it and I bought one because I was on a tight budget, not enough to buy it directly from WM Dolls.

Aparently this vendor sells only preconfigured quick sale dolls delivered from Texas. The doll arrived in 5 days to California and quality of the doll seems all right, but the wig, the clothes and other accessories which came with the doll look so shitty. I had to get a new wig because the one which came with the doll looked like plastic spaguetti. Now with new hair and new clothes looks like the pictures.

She has waked up on my bed for a few weeks now and I'm happy with my purchase, but I have nothing else to compare her with. This is my first doll so I don't know if it is really different than one bought from WM directly, if the TPE material is the same, if the joints move the same, and all that. So my question is...

How can I know the quality of this doll without having any other to compare it with?
Thank you
:mrgreen:
Paul

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: How can I know the QUALITY of a doll? If is it a copy of

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Looking at the prices for WM dolls if you add in shipping and PP, they would be LOSING money!
I hope that answers your question.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

jmedeski007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jmedeski007 »

Tbh, I'd like to know too, but I think there is only one way to find out. Spend at least the extra 2-3 times the price and see if its worth it :(

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Paul79 wrote:Hi there buddies,
Some time ago I found a website selling TPE Sex Dolls with photos of what it looks like WM Dolls, or at least, the same models that WM Dolls.

The price is cheaper so I guess they must sell copies. Or maybe they are rests of stock or they just have the same manufacturer. The thing is, I risk it and I bought one because I was on a tight budget, not enough to buy it directly from WM Dolls.

Aparently this vendor sells only preconfigured quick sale dolls delivered from Texas. The doll arrived in 5 days to California and quality of the doll seems all right, but the wig, the clothes and other accessories which came with the doll look so shitty. I had to get a new wig because the one which came with the doll looked like plastic spaguetti. Now with new hair and new clothes looks like the pictures.

She has waked up on my bed for a few weeks now and I'm happy with my purchase, but I have nothing else to compare her with. This is my first doll so I don't know if it is really different than one bought from WM directly, if the TPE material is the same, if the joints move the same, and all that. So my question is...

How can I know the quality of this doll without having any other to compare it with?
Thank you
Paul
I have a "knock off" WM. do you have any joint issues? creaking/wobbly neck or head. Hips stiff? or loose. Time only tells quality. I've dissected my girl's hand. The quality was poor. very thin wire materials used which broke. The steel that I can see is not too bad. But basically, like most factories, they want speedy production... quality can be a bit secondary :) Pictures of real WM I've seen on TDF here do look like better molding jobs. nicer curves...

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Very difficult to say without a side by side. Most likely, the TPE will differ slightly, the sculpt will differ, and who knows about the skeleton. I don't have a WM, but I have a 6ye, a doll from a TDF vendor, and a doll from ebay. I like them all, the 6ye is a better build quality, the unnamed vendor doll is a decent sculpt, but not great skeleton, and the ebay is my favorite for purely personal reasons. All function similarly. If you got a god deal, and your doll makes you happy, its all good. Some day, when you have plenty of money, you can try a better brand, but don't feel bad about saving some money now. Maybe compare it to wine, you can buy a very good bottle of wine for $20, or you can spend thousands on a bottle that someone says is worth that. What makes you happy is all that matters.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Hungry Bear wrote:Very difficult to saw without a side by side. Most likely, the TPE will differ slightly, the sculpt will differ, and who knows about the skeleton. I don't have a WM, but I have a 6ye, a doll from a TDF vendor, and a doll from ebay. I like them all, the 6ye is a better build quality, the unnamed vendor doll is a decent sculpt, but not great skeleton, and the ebay is my favorite for purely personal reasons. All function similarly. If you got a god deal, and your doll makes you happy, its all good. Some day, when you have plenty of money, you can try a better brand, but don't feel bad about saving some money now. Maybe compare it to wine, you can buy a very good bottle of wine for $20, or you can spend thousands on a bottle that someone says is worth that. What makes you happy is all that matters.
Well said bro!

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Copy that!
I also bought Maxine as an eBay girl, yeah had to fix quite a few things.
But I got her so cheap I was comfortable with modifying her.
Now she’s awesome and such a turn on!

jmedeski007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jmedeski007 »

RGC_0767 wrote:

Thank you
Paul
I have a "knock off" WM. do you have any joint issues? creaking/wobbly neck or head. Hips stiff? or loose. Time only tells quality. I've dissected my girl's hand. The quality was poor. very thin wire materials used which broke. The steel that I can see is not too bad. But basically, like most factories, they want speedy production... quality can be a bit secondary :) Pictures of real WM I've seen on TDF here do look like better molding jobs. nicer curves...
My doll has a bit of joint issues. One leg is looser than the other and also the creaking/wobbly neck. Nothing that that makes me think i got a bad deal though and I've read the same issues with more expensive dolls, even worst.

I actually stood her up today when she does not have standing feet. She's pretty tough

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Uh, where did Paul go? I think there is a good chance I got Mitchy from the same place in Tx.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hard to say here, but at his time this reseller is not a TDF approved reseller.

I see images consistent with dimensions for WM Dolls, JY Dolls and AF dolls listed by this vendor.

Yes they are pre configured and the listed prices are more expensive than some of the equivalent genuine factory dolls offered regularly by vendors here when they have sales on. That said they have the special 200 dollar discount, for the new buyer that makes them marginally cheaper.

I can not attest to the validity of the dolls be any of the listed brands, with out accurate detail photos of the dolls received, but those images are of the above mentioned dolls.

That also said, are they export quality and defect free, or is this seller buying preconfigured wholesale models in bulk from the various Alibaba sites (factory or otherwise) and then getting the items drop shipped from the Alibaba site to your location, with his stock pre paid for but held on the ali wholesaler store until a delivery address is specified by the seller who now owns the wholesale stock.

I think this is more than likely the case, and these are both JINSAN and Aiersha OEM dolls, and the sellers business model is very similar to as I discussed, and that is his margin, form what I can get them for wholesale in 10 or more, vs what I am seeing the advertised prices as the seller has between 30 to 60 percent mark-up on his advertised product.

Sure, I get that, but are you getting a doll that is made to order as an export premium doll that goes through a far more rigorous and thorough Quality control check and process, NO, you are not, you are buying a doll that is already made and in stock at the wholesaler (held for the seller to advise dispatch address for the new buyer), and hence more than likely, a doll that has been classified for the China and Asia market, with potential lower grade production components in the chassis, recycled tpe and potential defects, but you may get lucky and get a good local quality classified doll...but why take the risk to save 100 dollars or so (even with the discount) and without it...you are paying more for less there.

Just my read on that after looking at the site, and then my wholesale links.

NO I am not a vendor or reseller. I simply maintain a notated database of which OEM makes what models for what brands and what wholesalers, agents and retailers they then outsource to, and NO....I will not send you the wholesaler links :whistle:

Sorry TDF vendors if I have indicated that this may be any of your business models, but noting the rigour of the TDF approval process, this method is most unlikely, hence the wait for your doll to be made time.

Yes, they may be cases where you can by a preconfigured doll from A TDF vendor, but they advertise this is so, and discount the retail price accordingly.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Probably is a knock-off or a 2nd, but don't worry about it, Paul79. As long as you're happy with your purchase, that's all that matters. Enjoy! :wink:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

jmedeski007 wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:

Thank you
Paul
My doll has a bit of joint issues. One leg is looser than the other and also the creaking/wobbly neck. Nothing that that makes me think i got a bad deal though and I've read the same issues with more expensive dolls, even worst.

I actually stood her up today when she does not have standing feet. She's pretty tough
The wobbly neck is an easy fix. just remove the head and put masking tape around the threads. reinstall You'll need a pair of pliers or channel locks and cover threads with foam or cloth. it works good. As long as nothing is broken or loose in there. Just wrap tape once. Not too much. or you could use teflon tape but masking works well to keep the head firm. The creaky neck. I shot some stuff called "Fluid film" in the neck hole. This stuff is made from wool wax and is not real runny like WD40. It did not cure the creak entirely but made it a bit quieter. I did not flood her with it either. just a spray for a couple seconds.
Careful standing her up. the steel can puncture her soles... or tops of her feet. Ounces of prevention will save grief later.
Who says dolls are not needy hahhaha :whistle:

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Everyone, Allen, TX - the location of this business - is in my area (in Texas, any place within 100 miles is in the neighborhood). I'll personally ride my trusty Indian, visit them, and take pictures, then report back. Looking at their website tells me they're full of crap. They're advertising the WM 140 D-Cup as an F-Cup. I bet if (and I will) I Google their address, it'll end up being a private home (won't stop me from knocking on the door).
For now, please hold off from ordering from them. Let me interview & check them out. If they're on the up-n-up, I'll let you know (I'll let you know either way).
If anyone finds any other doll retailer in the U.S. please tell me so I can check them out. It doesn't matter the location (I've many resources to personally visit the business).
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

INFORMATIONS