www.wmdolls.com

Introducing Keira (WM 170 H)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Introducing Keira (WM 170 H)

Post by Dark Knight »

A few quick pics of Keira, my first. A few observations: She is stunning and it's remarkable how one can develop feelings for her. Getting the insert was a mistake. I can't get it to fit into her opening right and it's way too much trouble to go through in my opinion. I'm happy just being with her and holding her most of the time anyway. Sleeping together is nice, too. The weight was a shock but I've gotten used to it and I think I prefer it that way. I've had her to 6 days now and she already has a puncture hole in one of her fingers and a small but noticeable cut on her stomach. Will have to repair. Live and learn. Other than that she is perfect.
Attachments
IMG_0045.jpg
IMG_0045.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 2723 times
IMG_0051.jpg
IMG_0051.jpg (982.11 KiB) Viewed 2723 times
IMG_0057.jpg
IMG_0057.jpg (1.64 MiB) Viewed 2723 times
IMG_0058.jpg
IMG_0058.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 2723 times
IMG_0062.jpg
IMG_0062.jpg (1.36 MiB) Viewed 2723 times
IMG_0063.jpg
IMG_0063.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 2723 times
IMG_0064.jpg
IMG_0064.jpg (1.6 MiB) Viewed 2723 times
IMG_0066.jpg
IMG_0066.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 2723 times
IMG_0041.jpg
IMG_0041.jpg (1.91 MiB) Viewed 2723 times
IMG_0034.jpg
IMG_0034.jpg (2.26 MiB) Viewed 2723 times
Don't drive angry!

Tin Man

Re: Introducing Keira (WM 170 H)

Post by Tin Man »

Sorry to hear about your problems, but she sure is a beauty! Love that booty! :D
The Hatter asks, “Have I gone mad?” To which Alice replies, “I’m afraid so. You’re entirely bonkers. But I’ll tell you a secret. All the best people are.”

stones
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by stones »

Congratulations, she looks great! Enjoy the honeymoon!

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

I see she opted for DSL over cable, I love it!

puma uma
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by puma uma »

Representing the booty association, i'd like to acknowledged she's got da booty on point!
Second, them damn lips are juicy as hell! you have a beauty my friend.
It's all about da booty. The booty is life!

http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14528
my doll album

windave
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by windave »

You are one lucky dude. She is fantastic.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

Dark Knight wrote:She is stunning and it's remarkable how one can develop feelings for her. Getting the insert was a mistake.
I know what you mean. Just seeing the production photos from Jinsan already has me in <3 ! :lol:
Dark Knight wrote:I'm happy just being with her and holding her most of the time anyway. Sleeping together is nice, too. The weight was a shock but I've gotten used to it and I think I prefer it that way.
I can't wait to squeeze my doll in my arms and have her next to me in bed as well. 90 lbs is something I hope I can handle. 8O
Dark Knight wrote:I've had her to 6 days now and she already has a puncture hole in one of her fingers and a small but noticeable cut on her stomach. Will have to repair. Live and learn. Other than that she is perfect.
May have to use a blanket (or something to wrap the doll in) when moving her around so that the doll doesn't accidentally bump into things and get cuts. Especially those hands.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Those ass shots are nice. The insert is imo way easier at least than the build in...I for one am happy I went with it for cleaning sake. You can put a little baby oil / Vaseline in there first; it'll slide in easier. Have that head too myself; them lips are gorgeous :P
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

Yes, love those lips and her blue eyes. There is just something about white cotton panties on that tan body and that ass that's irresistible. Will keep trying with the insert. Something else I forgot to mention is the way the head screws down on the neck. It's way to loose and her head spins like a top at times. Also, it doesn't seem to go down as far as it should and there seems to be too much of a gap. I would like for her head to not be so easy to spin around. Washers maybe? Anyhoo, thanks for the compliments everyone and have a great evening!
Don't drive angry!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Very nice looking lady!! Welcome to the WM170H club!

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Damn man, that's a great ass!

As for the cuts, perhaps start looking into using a soldering iron to melt the TPE, just remember that when melted it will give off a toxic gas so be sure to wear an appropriate mask and/or have good ventilation.

My doll has an insert but I don't bother using it, either use a condom or don't blow your load inside her.

Dark Knight
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dark Knight »

Yes, I'm about over the insert. Will try without it and definitely use a condom. Washed her and gave her an oil rub and powdered today. Cornstarch seems to work the best for me. So soft afterwards. Later taters.
Don't drive angry!

machomadness5150
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by machomadness5150 »

She looks amazing.

INFORMATIONS