www.wmdolls.com

Super disappointed in oral with WM

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Maddas
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Super disappointed in oral with WM

Post by Maddas »

Timetravel1.

This is a good idea but it would defeat the purpose of lowering affordable cost for tpe dolls.

Im wanting to do another heavy mod with a head and doll in more detail by putting a plastic backing plate around the face and actually sectioning the throat in a more natural way and by going 1 step further and piping the throat down into the neck to allow more positions when in use. I have all the tools and equipment needed but no doll. If only money grew on trees
Maddas

huwmonster2

Post by huwmonster2 »

Really great. How did you glue th extended insert to the end of the mouth section? Permatex Flowable Silicone Windshield Sealant?
Maddas wrote:
Babel99 wrote:Wow nice tip madas... few questions here.

Gday.
1. I didn't bother glueing back the face it seems to hold well. No movement from either doll as of yet.
2. I would suggest still putting in the pvc pipe but only to cover the entrance into the skull( I tested it the skull 3 times. Once without pvc piping which worked best when it comes to loss in tightness and warping of the face. But it's too hard to file down the rough edges from the hole saw so I put in a peace of pvc piping that went to the back of the skull. Tried it and worked with extra tightness. I then also modified the internal depth of the Mouth by cutting and adding in a masturbation sleeve to allow extra penetration.
3. I didn't modify the M16 threaded connector. Just a regular connector or tho my jy doll has the new skeleton which just simply attaching on with a grub screw.

As to why manufacturers havnt changed this. Probably all comes down to cost of changing the front mould to extend the area of where the throat goes into.
Iv been talking to jy doll and they are possibly considering the change. So fingers crossed.

My biggest suggestion is to make sure the pvc piping is as flash to the entrance of the inside skull as you possibly can get it. This will ensure the face stays naturally in position

1. Do you need to glue back the TPE face to the skull on just the elasticity of the face is enough to keep it in place?
2. I would like that orifice to be less tight, so could you simply just cut out the end and not putting any PVC pipe in?
3. If it fixes the issue why it is not done by the manufacturer... There is surely a downside to this?
4 We don't see in the pictures the M16 connector area, how does it attach to the skull!?

Great work man!

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

See this thread where several of the noted problems are solved.
Of particular note, page 10
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91728&start=135

Jarubar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jarubar »

Dollyman25442 wrote:See this thread where several of the noted problems are solved.
Of particular note, page 10
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=91728&start=135
Some advice please:

Is it ok not to use glue to stick the face back on, when I took the face off it appeared to be glued? What glue should be used?

What glue can you use to extend the tpe with an insert? Can you use the permatex stuff? Or the clear silicone sealant ? food grade 4500?

Ta

Jarubar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jarubar »

Please delete my other post

It's all in the thread Dollyman25442:

"Good question!
I tried hot air but it didn't do nearly as good a job as a chunk of TPE sealed in with Permetex Flowable silicone windshield sealant. Nice, airtight seal :-)"

Im assuming it can be used to stick tpe to tpe, so can be used to stick the tpe extension on the tpe mouth insert too. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong anyone. :-)

Jarubar
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jarubar »

j35j35 wrote:Why two holes?
I've done this and I would recommend a hole in the base of the skull, same as the neck socket. When the skin is put back on it seals the hole in the back of the head. The hole in the bottom of the neck, as advised by others:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=105948

Allows the air to escape freely.

INFORMATIONS