www.wmdolls.com

Leggings picture request for 163 Hcup and 160 Bcup please:)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
kimmilove

Leggings picture request for 163 Hcup and 160 Bcup please:)

Post by kimmilove »

Hi,

I'm an ass in leggings type of guy lol as I imagine many of you here are ;) and I'm really interested in the two WM dolls mentioned in the title: WM163cm H cup and the WM160cm B cup.

I was wondering if any owners here happen to has some ass or fall body shots showing the ass from Domenic's angles so I can get a real appreciation of the shapes of the two asses and how they look in clothing.

I know it's a lot to ask but it would really help me narrow down my buying choice.

Thanks for your help!

Xanthine

Re: Leggings picture request for 163 Hcup and 160 Bcup pleas

Post by Xanthine »

I would like to see those as well, actually...also would not mind seeing the 156B (thick) or the 170H if anyone has them, those dolls all have some incredible asses. Then again, i don't think I've ever seen a wm that did not have an exceptionally nice ass, they are ALL so good...

kimmilove

Post by kimmilove »

Xanthine wrote:I would like to see those as well, actually...also would not mind seeing the 156B (thick) or the 170H if anyone has them, those dolls all have some incredible asses. Then again, i don't think I've ever seen a wm that did not have an exceptionally nice ass, they are ALL so good...
Oooh good suggestion! I too also like the 156B! That ass is really nice! The 170h if i remember it correctly was a little too thin for me but had a nice ass!
Let's hope someone is generous enough to post pics!

tootsie
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by tootsie »

Here are a few pics of my girlfriends.

WM 156cm B cup
DSC_8431.jpg
DSC_8431.jpg (894.34 KiB) Viewed 2389 times
VS

WM 160cm B cup
DSC_6601.jpg
DSC_6601.jpg (642.86 KiB) Viewed 2389 times
DSC_7511.JPG
DSC_7511.JPG (510.15 KiB) Viewed 2389 times

kimmilove

Post by kimmilove »

tootsie wrote:Here are a few pics of my girlfriends.

WM 156cm B cup
DSC_8431.jpg
VS

WM 160cm B cup
DSC_6601.jpg
DSC_7511.JPG
Tootsie my man!

Ok so... The 156 b cup looks awesome. I had actually seen that pic on one of the retailer sites. Is that your photo of your doll? Do you have any more pics? Also how soft is the ass on the 156?

Omg. The 160b cup has a very natural looking considerable ass! Do you have any more angles or outfitsl :)

What doll is the last one? It has a very pronounced ass too!

Thanks Tootsie!

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Check out this website, it's not approved vendor but useful site to get images and stats of dolls:

156B:
https://www.thesilverdoll.com/doll-gall ... red-dress/

160B:
https://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/w ... -big-butt/

This is one of my personal favourites. I'm guessing this is one of Tootsie's pics.

I'm hoping WM make a doll that's a compromise between the two dolls. 156cms in height, lower body (from the ass down) of the 160B but with the upper body (waist and up) of the 156B. Maybe with a C or D cup.

kimmilove

Post by kimmilove »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:Check out this website, it's not approved vendor but useful site to get images and stats of dolls:

156B:
https://www.thesilverdoll.com/doll-gall ... red-dress/

160B:
https://www.thesilverdoll.com/product/w ... -big-butt/

This is one of my personal favourites. I'm guessing this is one of Tootsie's pics.

I'm hoping WM make a doll that's a compromise between the two dolls. 156cms in height, lower body (from the ass down) of the 160B but with the upper body (waist and up) of the 156B. Maybe with a C or D cup.

Hey, thanks for those links. There are some useful and uncommon photos of dolls on that site. Cheers

INFORMATIONS