www.wmdolls.com

Pro's and cons of fixed vagina

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ZADollFan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Pro's and cons of fixed vagina

Post by ZADollFan »

I've tried to search through the forum to find a definitive thread where this is covered in detail. I would imagine this aspect would constitute and important part of your decision making when it comes to buying your first doll, considering the investment.

So please, fire away with the pro's and cons,

Many thanks

hentai_11

Re: Pro's and cons of fixed vagina

Post by hentai_11 »

Pro:
no tears caused by switching an insert (Probably happens only to clumsy people like myself)
more realistic
less stress for the crotch area
Con:
harder to clean (can be prevented, if you use a female condom)

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Number one pro, for me, fixed vaginas are more aesthetically pleasing then inserts. They just look more natural to me. Especially with legs spread. Also, inserts can be a pain to get in and out.

Number one con, fixed vaginas are more difficult to clean and dry afterwards. That and you can't just simply replace them when they get worn or damaged like you can an insert.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

For me the pro's for fixed are enhanced further with the use of a femidom. This acts to protect the interior surface and negates the need to constantly clean your gal out afterwards. If I hadn't been using femidoms with my number one gal I dread to think what she would be like now. There have been days when I couldn't leave her alone, I had expected the thrill of it all to settle down but nearly 2 years in its probably just increased as once you get used to having a synthetic partner you just relax and it becomes the norm, so I would certainly encourage the use of a femidom, you can clean them and keep using them, they will last for ages and hopefully extend the life of your gal!

Karrot
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Karrot »

One big con that many over look is that if the fixed VJ is too tight for you, you're stuck with it unless you want to go cutting bits out. With an insert you can tailor the size of the channel by changing the insert.

With Most TPE dolls now the details are molded on the outside of the doll and the insert is just a tube that goes completely inside, so for an aesthetic point of view there is little difference with legs closed or slightly open. (yes its a bigger difference when spread wide)

Just my 2p. I have a DS and Teddybabes so I have no choice but inserts, and I agree the DS inserts on all but the 167 are less then realistic from the factory.

K
I'm just a boy, standing in front of a girl, trying not to masturbate.
Xiaoli - DS Doll 160+ with Jaiyi head (Picture Thread here)
Kaia - DS Doll 167 Evo with Kayla head (Picture Thread here)
Xiaoli and Kaia together (Picture Thread Here)
Jess, Cindy, and Pinky (TeddyBabes) (Picture Thread Here)
Maddie - WM158G #233 (Picture Thread Here)
Romi - FunWest FWD078 (Picture Thread Here]

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Built in feels the most real.you can just use condoms and Vaseline as lube. For minimal clean up .

Ownerfckdoll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Ownerfckdoll »

Pro: Looks more realistic (especially with legs spread). Feels slightly better.

Con: Not as easy clean up (or just don't cum inside your doll). Not as durable long term. More likely to start getting tearing between the vagina and anus over time.

Conclusion: If you plan on actually using your doll as a FUCK doll, and a LOT, then go for an insertable. The two "pros" of a fixed vagina don't make up for the reduction in long term durability if you plan to fuck your doll a lot.

Just my two cents.

G66

Post by G66 »

Pro: More realistic and also feels great. Easily maintained with vaseline and hydrogen peroxide treatment even without condoms.

Con: Not as durable, or at least harder to repair.
Happiness can't be bought. But dolls can.

orchido

Post by orchido »

Built in looks more natural and you can attach any amount of pubic hair to it that you want!
Insert just look unnatural to me as I'm not used to removing body parts from things that look like human.

The cleanup of a fixed vagina is not that difficult, really.
Get a portable toilet seat, place it on the site of the action as needed.
Seat the doll on the toilet seat with a bucket underneath.
Use a soapy water with a douche to clean the cavity out.
Rinse it with plain water.
You can use your regular toilet seat for this as well, but there is a lot less maneuvering room there.

You can stick you fingers/fist inside there if you want to make sure it's clean.
After a few times, you know how much cleaning/rinsing is enough.

Some members wash the cavity with moist soapy/clean sponges right on there, the doll lying on the bed.
Whatever cleaning method works for you, gets the job done.

Dry the cavity with your preferred drying method.
I use 3 tampons back to back at least two times in a row.

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

I don't own any with an insert. It looked like a lot of trouble to take out and put in. Seemed like the inserts the risk for tear out was too high. When I bought my first doll there was a bunch for sale on the forum like that.

I keep them clean and I use rubbers. The molded in VJ is better than any of the toys I ever bought.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

hotspot4321
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by hotspot4321 »

Can't speak for the fixed vagina, however I do regret getting the insert version. I believe my flaws could be consider an inverse of pros and cons for fixed vagina. I do believe, though, that it really is a matter of preference but my biggest flaw that I have found with the insert is that there is this gap between the insert and the vaginal entry. It's a really small gap but it just doesn't play nice with my little guy. It feels unnatural and I lose the good feeling.

The anal entry is pretty much fixed only and I find myself usually going for it so much that I tore up the hole. So I would gather and say that a fixed vagina probably feels the best imo.

The second flaw that I found for the insert would be more a caution for noobs, that is, she was my first doll and I overstretched her vagina just to get the insert in--leading to a tear on the labia. So my pro-tip for insert is to just lube up the insert with vaseline and slightly open the vagina then and just slide it in rather than stretch the vagina and insert--as shown in a video I saw for the instructions. Bad video, live and learn I guess. This wouldn't be a problem with a fixed vagina.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I have both and mostly prefer my built in lady. It feels better and looks better. Kind of a pain in the ass to clean but not that bad.
If I am feeling really lazy, I just bang the insert chick. :whistle:
The built in was my first lady though and you get used to the cleaning and drying process. Not a big deal......

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

UncleSnort

Post by UncleSnort »

Fixed is by far the superior version, in looks and functionality. But fixed is not the most hygenic... and if you ever wanna sell your doll fixed is not ideal.

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Few more things. if your penis is on the smaller side, built in is easier to penetrate.if you're average or longer the deep strokes feel great when you press down on her navel to get that extra suction.also sounds better pumping into her.
Things I hate about inserts is sometimes you pull out the insert when fucking her.or you push the insert in with your dick because you missed the hole in the insert.

ZADollFan
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by ZADollFan »

Thanks everyone, I've pretty much settled on the fixed :thumbs_up:

INFORMATIONS