www.wmdolls.com

Pro's and cons of fixed vagina

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Re: Pro's and cons of fixed vagina

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

oberyn wrote: you push the insert in with your dick because you missed the hole in the insert.
This has been the biggest issue with my doll's insert. Especially if a guy has a short dick and big belly like I do because he won't be able to see the opening of the insert. :oops:
This is why I always say that a fixed is easier to use, but a removable is easier to clean. Then again, if one uses a female condom with the fixed, then the fixed will be the easiest to clean. :idea:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Quater

Post by Quater »

Karrot wrote:One big con that many over look is that if the fixed VJ is too tight for you, you're stuck with it unless you want to go cutting bits out. With an insert you can tailor the size of the channel by changing the insert.
A valid point. However, I've seen differing opinions about this. Some say fixed is better because you can adjust the tightness by opening and closing the doll's legs, as the vaginal tunnel opens wider when the doll's legs are pulled apart.

VeroTwilight
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by VeroTwilight »

My wmdoll is an insert-type. I thoroughly regret not getting a fixed one, even with the added work of cleaning.
An air bubble in the TPE between the Vagina and Anal became apparent about a month after she arrived while putting in the insert the bubble both appeared and tore through to the vaginal cavity.
Since then it's slowly spread towards the anal, and no amount of TPE gluing can fix such a high-stress area.

There's also that gap between the entrance and the insert that requires that bit more effort to really get in there.

Similarly, I wish I hadn't gotten the tongue upgrade. It's simply too far back and small to be of benefit for kissing, and too high up in the mouth that it prevents easy oral.
Lunamaria (Luna) - 165cm D-Cup WMdoll.
Yuki - 166cm minus S32 Irontech.

IMartin7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by IMartin7 »

Is there typically a price difference between the two ?

Post by 089 »

VeroTwilight, you're a month too late on this advice. I purchased both the insert and mouth upgrade for the same benefits you'd wanted. :(

Looks like I'll be using condoms and/or femidoms to limit the number of insert removals. That gap you mentioned between the entrance and insert would prevent me from cleaning the insert in place. (Too risky for mold to develop there no matter how thoroughly I clean/dry.)

FullHouse

Post by FullHouse »

You can modify the insert's entrance quite easily with a nail scissors so there ain't no real gab anymore and the hole couldn't be missed at all as well :thumbs_up:

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

IMartin7 wrote:Is there typically a price difference between the two ?
No, it's usually just and either or option. Although, some dolls only come one way.

Post by 089 »

FullHouse wrote:You can modify the insert's entrance quite easily with a nail scissors so there ain't no real gab anymore and the hole couldn't be missed at all as well :thumbs_up:
Thanks, FullHouse. I'll be sure to give that a try.

INFORMATIONS