www.wmdolls.com

Arching the back? Not working...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
editit

Arching the back? Not working...

Post by editit »

Still very much a noob here. I have a new girl (155dd) and I can get the shoulders to shrug no problem. I can’t seem to find the way to make her back bend. Can someone describe how to do it? I am still very scared I will break her. I have looked at the skeleton and factory photos but it just will not budge.
Thanks
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: Arching the back? Not working...

Post by djcdoll »

Hi editit,
I just did a couple of very quick photos of my Tiffany (also a WM155DD), showing the back arching.
She doesn't look her best and no photoshop done, so she won't be pleased with me posting the pics!!

On Tiffany the movement is stiff, which ensures she doesn't flop over backwards like a rag doll.
The back arching movement is from the waist area and I've shown the maximum amount of arching.

My Tiffany does not have "shrugging shoulders", so I think she's the earlier skeleton even though I bought her in Dec 2017.
Hope this helped.
Attachments
A.JPG
A.JPG (110.65 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
B.JPG
B.JPG (109.06 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
C.JPG
C.JPG (101.46 KiB) Viewed 1772 times
D.JPG
D.JPG (118.3 KiB) Viewed 1772 times

editit

Post by editit »

That is what I am looking for. How did you do it? Lay her face down and pull on shoulders?
She always looks good to me. She has nothing to worry about! ;)
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

My doll is smaller, but I generally just lay her face up across my knee and gently push down, one hand above her breasts, the other just below her waist.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

editit wrote:That is what I am looking for. How did you do it? Lay her face down and pull on shoulders?
She always looks good to me. She has nothing to worry about! ;)
I generally do what Mr Franz has just said. :thumbs_up:
I put one hand on her front chest above her breasts and the other hand on her back just above her bum to support her.
I then just gently push her back using the hand on her chest. There is resistance which is good as you don't want it to be too loose.
It's a lot easier if she's lying face down like in the last picture I posted but it's the same method.
If she's sitting or standing she can get a bit unwieldy in that bent arched position so you have to be careful and think ahead.

Maybe somebody could post a short video showing the arching movement?
My DSLR is old and can't shoot video.

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

I did this with my doll sitting on the bed. Felt around her back until I locate the joint. Then I put my knee on the stomach side of that joint, interlocked my fingers behind the base of the neck and pulled. Think of kneeing someone, but using most of the power to pull the shoulders down instead of thrusting the knee. Scared the hell out of me the force needed to get it free but it works fine now.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

editit

Post by editit »

I will try it. Thanks guys!
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!

editit

Post by editit »

She would have looked great with more bend, don’t you think? Sorry for the cell phone pic. I never get enough time to get out my gear. My time with her has been limited sadly. I was not sure if I could show her lady part or not. So I covered it.
Attachments
4762D6F8-8BF2-492D-937E-149703F63C8A.jpeg
4762D6F8-8BF2-492D-937E-149703F63C8A.jpeg (261.58 KiB) Viewed 1723 times
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

editit wrote:She would have looked great with more bend, don’t you think? Sorry for the cell phone pic. I never get enough time to get out my gear. My time with her has been limited sadly. I was not sure if I could show her lady part or not. So I covered it.
From what I can tell, the back arch looks about right.
The sexy pink shoes look good too. :thumbs_up:
Look forward to seeing more photos when you get some time with her. :D

editit

Post by editit »

lol those are my wife’s shoes. A bit big but still work. She (wife) refuses to where them so now Nikki does.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

editit wrote:lol those are my wife’s shoes. A bit big but still work. She (wife) refuses to where them so now Nikki does.
That's great, your wife's loss and your Nikki's gain. :thumbs_up:
You'll have to be careful if you go raiding your wife's clothes cupboards, you don't want to get into trouble with your wife!

INFORMATIONS