www.wmdolls.com

2 years today with Lovely Lettie

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

2 years today with Lovely Lettie

Post by VegasBill »

Hi folks,

It's been 2 years to the day since Lettie arrived into my life. :)

I can't express enough how happy she has made me, and how lucky I was to find this forum, and as a result have Lettie move into my life.

I cannot imagine life without her now. I don't get to spend as much time with her as I'd like due to work and visitors, but the time we do have is simply fantastic.

I wanted her in my life for the fun we have in the bedroom, but she has given me much much more than that... being with her at night and waking up next to that gorgeous face is simply fantastic and my feelings for her go far beyond what I expected.

... and buying her clothes, taking her on Holiday, and of course doing her photo sessions, are such fun.

Here are a few of my favourites from her main thread just to express my thanks and love for her.

You'll see in the last photo, I've just received a new eye set for Lettie from the wonderful MannequinFan... so when I get time I'll be fitting Lettie her new eyes and will take some new photos.

I love this forum and being part of that too, all the very best to you all from a very grateful and happy man. :glou: :glou: :glou:

VB
let1.jpg
let1.jpg (183.58 KiB) Viewed 1398 times
let2.JPG
let2.JPG (63.45 KiB) Viewed 1398 times
let3.JPG
let3.JPG (2.4 MiB) Viewed 1398 times
let4.JPG
let4.JPG (60.71 KiB) Viewed 1398 times
let6.JPG
let6.JPG (2.49 MiB) Viewed 1398 times
let7.JPG
let7.JPG (62.86 KiB) Viewed 1398 times
let8.JPG
let8.JPG (803.44 KiB) Viewed 1398 times
let9.JPG
let9.JPG (2.65 MiB) Viewed 1398 times
Love the site and our community and our stories, we're living the dream! My lovely lady, Lettie (Colette), joined me in March 2016. I wouldn't be without her now, see her photos at : http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 15&t=70454

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: 2 years today with Lovely Lettie

Post by ccrider32759 »

Happy Anniversary!

Those eyes look interesting, need to see them in action!
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Babel99
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Babel99 »

ccrider32759 wrote:Happy Anniversary!

Those eyes look interesting, need to see them in action!
I have two sets of manequinfan eyes. They are very high quality and awesome. Could not have a doll without those now...
Jael - (YL 148) viewtopic.php?f=212&t=73333

Miriame - (SM 136) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=102115

Beth - (SM 157G) viewtopic.php?f=269&t=149637

Brooke - (Starpery 148F) viewtopic.php?t=175783

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Congrats VB! It's always been obvious that you and Lettie belong together and that you treat her very well. I wish nothing but the best for you both.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Congratulations! Beth and I are approaching that milestone and we wish both of you continuing happiness.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Xanthine

Post by Xanthine »

What a beautiful and photogenic girl, you are a lucky man to have such an awesome companion. Thank you for all the photos you've posted too.

Mikie
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Mikie »

Nice pictures and many congratulations to you & Lettie. Cheers

VegasBill
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by VegasBill »

Thank you guys! from me and Lettie for all the great comments, appreciated :glou: :glou:

INFORMATIONS