www.wmdolls.com

Is there a silicone option for all the dolls?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
bearboy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Is there a silicone option for all the dolls?

Post by bearboy »

I am so in love with #36. My wife has allergy issues and I hear silicone is more durable. I think silicone is going to be the best option for us. I just can't find any other dolls that I really fall in love with. Is there a better company I should look for if silicone is my only option? I'm having such a hard time choosing though. I have to get my wife drunk before I'm even allowed to look. She gets jealous but I think she's warming up to the idea. I am actually infatuated with some of these so I'm not sure if this is healthy. I don't even want to have sex with them? Or do I?. We just thought it would be sexy for someone to watch. But I'm sure eventually it would lead to something further :). #36 is so gorgeous!!! Why do they only have numbers and not names?!?

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Re: Is there a silicone option for all the dolls?

Post by Anung Un Rama »

bearboy wrote:I am so in love with #36. My wife has allergy issues and I hear silicone is more durable. I think silicone is going to be the best option for us. I just can't find any other dolls that I really fall in love with. Is there a better company I should look for if silicone is my only option? I'm having such a hard time choosing though. I have to get my wife drunk before I'm even allowed to look. She gets jealous but I think she's warming up to the idea. I am actually infatuated with some of these so I'm not sure if this is healthy. I don't even want to have sex with them? Or do I?. We just thought it would be sexy for someone to watch. But I'm sure eventually it would lead to something further :). #36 is so gorgeous!!! Why do they only have numbers and not names?!?
:D Welcome Also to Bearboy, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

You have posted this in the WM topic, so we are very limited on commenting on other manufacturers who make silicone dolls in this subforum.

I can advise that WM did do a collaboration with DS Dolls for a high detail ultra realistic doll, for a limited edition modular doll (500 ONLY). The combined company was called RZRZN, and although RZRZN are a standalone company, they are selling via the channel of WM Doll.

This was her https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 46&t=92974

If you want me to move this to Dolls in General, to discuss other silicone option, please advise.

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Is there a silicone option for all the dolls?

Post by The Romantic »

Welcome bearboy. Just to clarify, you realize that #36 is just a HEAD, right? You certainly wouldn't be the first to fall in love with that beautiful and popular face. But if you're set on silicone as your choice in a doll, just be patient and shop around, I'm sure there's a girl out there that'll catch your eye. Perhaps the wife would be more receptive if she knew you could get the penis attachment as well, "just for her".

With regards to names, most vendors assign a temporary name to their doll configurations, but a permanent name is up to you to figure out.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

INFORMATIONS