www.wmdolls.com

Technical Question about non standing feet

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Technical Question about non standing feet

Post by RainKing »

Hello all,

I have purchased my first 157 B (approx 62Lbs) recently, (waiting on her as I type now)
I neglected to choose "Standing feet option" for her... Order was placed and I am sure I can't change it.

Initially I did not want standing feet b/c I did not want any chance of water intrusion while cleaning.
now I am a bit regretful.

How detrimental is it to stand her up (even leaning against a support) without this option? I don't want the foot plate metal to cut through the TPE of the feet :( (although doing it repeatedly I am sure it will)
I only plan on doing some photos with assisted standing. Not leave her standing all the time and such.
Is there any way to minimize the damage potential? shoes? boots etc.?

I have brainstormed a bit and I think I may have an Idea to add a standing foot mod after the fact, but need more research and a picture of the skeletal foot plate in relations to the TPE material. (positioning inside the material.)
If anyone has a pic of the foot innards, etc please post or PM me :)

Thanks!
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Technical Question about non standing feet

Post by The Romantic »

Are you POSITIVE it's too late to change? Might be worth the effort to try.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Yeah prob so. Its been over 10 days IIRC If I tried it may just screw it all up I have had that happen before on other things. prob in production now. :( oh well, plan B i suppose.
MDBG

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello RainKing,

Get in contact with your vendor and ask if it is possible to add the standing feet option. Maybe it is not too late. 10 days, there are chances that your Doll did not enter production yet. It does cost nothing to try and you may regret it afterwards.

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

alrighty, thanks! The Romantic, and VonRubber.
MDBG

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, if you find that it is too late to change your order to standing feet for your gal then all is not lost entirely if all you want to do is stand her occasionally for photography. I've been doing it for nearly 2 years now with my first doll, a YL148. At the time I wasn't really clued up and didn't even think that the standing foot option was something that I would want, however since then my photography has taken off and I appreciate the option and so the last 3 dolls I have ordered can stand. Going back to non standing feet, providing that your doll isn't too heavy (the WM157B is 28-30kg) then it's possible to stand her for say a few minutes at a time. You will need to pad out her feet with, say, a thick pair of socks and also get some shoes, boots or trainers that fit well and have a thickish sole. Ankle boots that give some support are best, my YL148 is about 4kg heavier than the WM157 and her feet are still fine, just bear in mind that the longer you leave her standing the higher the risk of the foot plate cutting into the tpe, also the tpe now in use is softer than that used 2 years ago. Hope that's of some help. If you want to see it being done then check out my Sarah's thread as I'm sure I've got several pics of her standing.

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi, if you find that it is too late to change your order to standing feet for your gal then all is not lost entirely if all you want to do is stand her occasionally for photography. I've been doing it for nearly 2 years now with my first doll, a YL148. At the time I wasn't really clued up and didn't even think that the standing foot option was something that I would want, however since then my photography has taken off and I appreciate the option and so the last 3 dolls I have ordered can stand. Going back to non standing feet, providing that your doll isn't too heavy (the WM157B is 28-30kg) then it's possible to stand her for say a few minutes at a time. You will need to pad out her feet with, say, a thick pair of socks and also get some shoes, boots or trainers that fit well and have a thickish sole. Ankle boots that give some support are best, my YL148 is about 4kg heavier than the WM157 and her feet are still fine, just bear in mind that the longer you leave her standing the higher the risk of the foot plate cutting into the tpe, also the tpe now in use is softer than that used 2 years ago. Hope that's of some help. If you want to see it being done then check out my Sarah's thread as I'm sure I've got several pics of her standing.
Thanks, Authur. Yeah, I just looked at my bank account, even if It could be added, right now the funds are not available..
This is bill week for me, and I pretty much scrapped up all I had just to get her now I am paying the piper. I won't have the money together before she goes into production, if not already in production. I do have a secondary plan B. Mod of sorts if it gets too scary. But I dunno, I'll have to wait till she arrives to evaluate it. It may just be a pipe dream. This mod will depend on the lateral force exerted while standing and how strong the magnets will be.
MDBG

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

You can have the doll put on hold until you have enough for the standing feet option. The function isn't exactly expensive.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

If it's too late then there may be a workarpund. Using a kitchen food syrings you can inject a silicone such as peraflex windshield repair under the heel to provide padding to the metal so it doesn't cut through the TPE so much. People have done this on DS dolls.

Samara might kmow more.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I thought silicone and TPE didn't play nice together. Wouldn't injecting silicone sealant ruin the TPE?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

The acetic cure silicones are OK apparently. Samara78 will have more info about this.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS