www.wmdolls.com

WM compatible head better for oral?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
editit

WM compatible head better for oral?

Post by editit »

I searched and learned that WM, YL and OR heads all will attach. Of those is there one made for or better to use for oral? I am not so much worried about matching skin color as I know that will be a challenge. I am afraid to rip my girls mouth.
Thanks for any input.
Edit
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

zzdoll33
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: WM compatible head better for oral?

Post by zzdoll33 »

To quickly answer your question WM head #130 is better for oral sex as its mouth is opened, and oral depth is decent (15cm / 5.9″), but no optional tongue.

For a description see for instance https://www.sexysexdoll.com/wm-sex-doll-head-open-mouth

Newer WM heads are all coming with that improved oral depth of 15cm / 5.9″, so if you dislike head #130 you could select another head, with mouth closed.

For now the tongue option applies to WM heads #: 36, 46, 56, 58, 59, 64, 77, 93, 117, 122, 134, 142.

Personally I favor heads # 142 and #198 as the face has to 'talk' to me.

Anyway, have fun.

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Well that mouth does look nice and all being wider...but the issue is not ripping it open; I've never seen that. The issue is the face deformation when you get like the tip in, let alone when she takes it whole...Honestly these heads are not that fit for oral. Or is this one also better as in way less face deformation?
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I have the 130 and it gives the best oral that I've ever had. The face deformation is much less. The only problem is that I ripped through the throat to the skull. If I angle correctly, I'll bypass the tear. Cleaning is an issue. I can't get all the moisture out.
I wish I had the money to buy a replacement every few months. Especially tough when I want to get 4 other heads for their looks.

editit

Post by editit »

Damn! Ripped through the throat into the skull. You must have been going to town! I may have to pick up a 130.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Ey man thanks for the feedback. Sound great, except the throat thing hahaha. Have one head myself where I messed some up...I figured I probably was in there with to little lube or some.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

INFORMATIONS