www.wmdolls.com

Properly inserted insert? Pic please

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
editit

Properly inserted insert? Pic please

Post by editit »

So I have my girl and she looks so damn good. So I am washing her and getting things right. So I was hoping someone that has an insert girl would post a pic of a properly installed insert. Should it be all the way in? Stick out a little? Clueless here.
Thanks
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

jpcbird

Re: Properly inserted insert? Pic please

Post by jpcbird »

I would say for appearance sake all the way in, for during use that depends entirely on you.
If willy is able to hit the bulls eye and does not go to the side of the insert or push it further in.
Than you can have it all the way in.

However if willy is some what challenged hitting his mark, you may want it out slightly.
Having it partially out may make it tighter also to enter.

So really it is a matter of personal preference.
Or ask willy he will let you know which he prefers.

have fun either way
:glou:

I just wish TPE doll manufacturers made their inserts like the silicone Boy toy insert. It would be easier and looks better IMO.
TPE insert
11.JPG
11.JPG (97.65 KiB) Viewed 1219 times
boy toy silicone insert
inset%202.JPG
inset%202.JPG (48.58 KiB) Viewed 1219 times
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

editit wrote:So I have my girl and she looks so damn good. So I am washing her and getting things right. So I was hoping someone that has an insert girl would post a pic of a properly installed insert. Should it be all the way in? Stick out a little? Clueless here.
Thanks

I found a video on insertion, its age restricted, so you have to be logged in. if you have little privacy, clear your history in YouTube.

It looks like its from XS Doll

https://youtu.be/jIHtgO7_n-U

Hope that helps in your quest... Looked a bit scary! Thought he was going to tear her. 8O
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

RainKing wrote:
editit wrote:So I have my girl and she looks so damn good. So I am washing her and getting things right. So I was hoping someone that has an insert girl would post a pic of a properly installed insert. Should it be all the way in? Stick out a little? Clueless here.
Thanks

I found a video on insertion, its age restricted, so you have to be logged in. if you have little privacy, clear your history in YouTube.

It looks like its from XS Doll

https://youtu.be/jIHtgO7_n-U

Hope that helps in your quest... Looked a bit scary! Thought he was going to tear her. 8O
I disagree with the powder method.
What that video doesn't show is the stress necessary for removal. The powder doesn't prevent the two tpe surfaces from sticking together and removal then becomes a big bitch.
I find generous amounts of mineral oil on the insert and the aperture and Vaseline for the interior of the insert to work the best. That said, the insert has to go in and be removed within some 45 min as tpe absorbs both mineral oil and Vaseline and then the barrier and slickness will be lost for easy removal.
Also, if you use a heating wand, don't overdo it as this will speed up the absorption rate quite a bit.

editit

Post by editit »

That video was very helpful! Thanks!
I think I will go with baby oil instead of the power.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

INFORMATIONS