www.wmdolls.com

Dream boyfriend!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
WM dolls
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Dream boyfriend!

Post by WM dolls »

When you tired see so many beautiful female love doll, then see here some new things :)
Dream boyfriend ! haha
WM 175cm male doll :D
Attachments
_MG_7561.jpg
_MG_7561.jpg (661.02 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
_MG_7556.jpg
_MG_7556.jpg (673.65 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
_MG_7524.jpg
_MG_7524.jpg (425.04 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
_MG_9373.jpg
_MG_9373.jpg (435.17 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
_MG_9378.jpg
_MG_9378.jpg (551.78 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
_MG_9197.jpg
_MG_9197.jpg (325.36 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
_MG_7569.jpg
_MG_7569.jpg (332.22 KiB) Viewed 1225 times
_MG_9211.jpg
_MG_9211.jpg (327.71 KiB) Viewed 1225 times

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Dream boyfriend!

Post by ccrider32759 »

Not really my thing but looks pretty good. The abs look a little too much, almost like a comic book, but maybe that's what others like. Good job!
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

Shelbyisking666

Post by Shelbyisking666 »

What is hard about the male doll market is the weight will be an issue for most woman. Male sex dolls will have more beef, be taller than the female sex dolls. We have members here who can't even handle 60 lbs dolls. It will be difficult to penetrate the female consumer market, not because of quality or design, simply because lack of demand and inability to sustain.

Unless they make small 100cm versions, otherwise most woman cannot handle the weight.

Fane

Post by Fane »

Shelbyisking666 wrote:What is hard about the male doll market is the weight will be an issue for most woman. Male sex dolls will have more beef, be taller than the female sex dolls. We have members here who can't even handle 60 lbs dolls. It will be difficult to penetrate the female consumer market, not because of quality or design, simply because lack of demand and inability to sustain.

Unless they make small 100cm versions, otherwise most woman cannot handle the weight.
That’s right, weight is the no.1 factor that gets in the way :mrgreen:
I would have highly recommended them to my open-minded female friend(s), given my own very positive experience so far with doll companionship, if not for this reason. The male dolls are made no less sexy and attractive to their fairer counterparts imho, and as even pure aesthetic point I totally admire their beauty. Therefore I suppose solve the weight issue and bingo there you have it, new market :D
Well there’s the gay market of cause, but shall remain the minority simply because, and though I won’t mind helping out a girl carry and manhandle her male doll for her needs, but.. then she would have me there. No need the doll :lol:

Ok now back to gawking and drooling at the girls.. :whistle:
(Warning girls n ladies: Do not attempt to buy this unless you wanna know the meaning of ‘I had a crush (and broke my bones) last night.. ‘)

Jab

Post by Jab »

Weight may not even be no 1 factor. Not the way I see it. Think about what males do with female dolls. They pose them in sexual positions and then have sex with them. The act of sex is doing the most work. The posing part is done by a rg by moving into position. Sure she can move/grind with you, feel/hold onto you with her hands, all that but the male does the most work after "posing" with a rg.

Buying a doll regardless of weight would be asking women in general to do all of it. Yeah.....no. I'm not talking about the types who don't mind.

The day male dolls can do the hammering with little effort, is the day the female market can be utilized. I said this to a female and she agreed. Keep in mind all the care and maintenance that goes into a dolls longevity factor.

The hetero sexual dynamic, is what it is. Until the male part can be effectively replicated, through robotics/animatronix, don't hold your breath.

INFORMATIONS