www.wmdolls.com

wm doll torso L cup review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SuperNothing

Re: Introducing, Sophia: Half A Girl Who's All Woman

Post by SuperNothing »

[/quote]

Love the red silk bra!!![/quote]

Thanks, SV. Glad you are having as much fun as I am! The bra goes with her other outfit I'll share soon but after seeing so many people with staining problems I didn't want to leave it on too long.

So, some positions are impossible without superhuman strength due to the lack of posable legs. BUT... some positions with this torso model are actually enhanced!

For example: I can position her for lazy side-by-side spooning sex and extend her arms and hands so the tips of her fingernails are just above her lady business, then straighten my body and enter her from behind and move my upper body away from her to form a letter "y" so my legs extend out in front of her, something magical happens. The tips of her fingernails start gently grazing against my nether region and inner thighs with every stroke and it's absolutely exhilarating. Then with my eyes on her perfect backside, and a hand overflowing with supple, feminine breast, all is right with the world. I'm writing this as I take a beer break.

I've had RG's do this little favor in the past but they get bored or tired of hunching their back forward so the fingers can extend and their legs are of course in the way of this positioning. Viva Los Torsos!
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

SuperNothing

Halloween comes early for Vampire Sophia!

Post by SuperNothing »

I got this outfit before she even arrived, inspired by a movie in which several female vampires swirled up out of the sheets of a bed to feed on a man just enough to keep him week until the boss vampire decided what to do with him. Anybody recall the name of that flick? Anyway, Sophia has been cast for my remake in these pics. Enjoy!
Attachments
4.jpg
4.jpg (2.34 MiB) Viewed 3704 times
1.JPG
1.JPG (1.97 MiB) Viewed 3704 times
2.JPG
2.JPG (2 MiB) Viewed 3704 times
5.jpg
5.jpg (1.97 MiB) Viewed 3704 times
6.jpg
6.jpg (2.94 MiB) Viewed 3704 times
8.jpg
8.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 3704 times
9.jpg
9.jpg (1.82 MiB) Viewed 3704 times

Jj2345

Re: wm doll torso L cup review

Post by Jj2345 »

Very nice outfit!

kaom
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by kaom »

:thumbs_up: She looks awesome in that outfit!

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricekingforever »

For the younger generation who dont know SuperNothing attraction to Sophia Loren , here is a picture of the diva! Get the idea?
Attachments
Gallery+2.jpeg
Gallery+2.jpeg (53.41 KiB) Viewed 3569 times

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

ricekingforever wrote:For the younger generation who dont know SuperNothing attraction to Sophia Loren , here is a picture of the diva! Get the idea?
Nice one, RKF!

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Some new observations in this new thread:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 5&t=100902

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

Big upgrade for cleaning the WM doll torso, its the hook adapter. Easy to shower the girl , 5 stars a must!
Attachments
IMG_0005.JPG
IMG_0005.JPG (2.2 MiB) Viewed 3416 times

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

ricekingforever wrote:Big upgrade for cleaning the WM doll torso, its the hook adapter. Easy to shower the girl , 5 stars a must!
Complete badassery, RKF!

Hey whatever happened with the broken fingers I recall you mentioning? Were you able to repair easily? Mine just broker her first. That or it came disconnected from the palm plate somehow.

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

No i havent worked on the fingers problem.

These days im focusing on stain remover, i've been testing the WM doll kit and its giving good result , highly advice you to buy it.

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

ricekingforever wrote:No i havent worked on the fingers problem.

These days im focusing on stain remover, i've been testing the WM doll kit and its giving good result , highly advice you to buy it.
I'm getting good results with store brand zit cream with 10% benzoil peroxide on black or blue stains. More than one overnight application necessary. I ordered the Indigo20 stain remover from Doll Studio so I'll play with that too next time my girl gets smudged.

All: I'm not advising here, so it's on you what you apply to your doll. May want to test on inconspicuous place first like under the wig.

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

I would want to leave her hanging in the shower permanently and would love to jump in there with her each morning.
WM85L.JPG
WM85L.JPG (31.47 KiB) Viewed 3325 times
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

SuperNothing wrote:
Love the red silk bra!!![/quote]

Thanks, SV. Glad you are having as much fun as I am! The bra goes with her other outfit I'll share soon but after seeing so many people with staining problems I didn't want to leave it on too long.

So, some positions are impossible without superhuman strength due to the lack of posable legs. BUT... some positions with this torso model are actually enhanced!

For example: I can position her for lazy side-by-side spooning sex and extend her arms and hands so the tips of her fingernails are just above her lady business, then straighten my body and enter her from behind and move my upper body away from her to form a letter "y" so my legs extend out in front of her, something magical happens. The tips of her fingernails start gently grazing against my nether region and inner thighs with every stroke and it's absolutely exhilarating. Then with my eyes on her perfect backside, and a hand overflowing with supple, feminine breast, all is right with the world. I'm writing this as I take a beer break.

I've had RG's do this little favor in the past but they get bored or tired of hunching their back forward so the fingers can extend and their legs are of course in the way of this positioning. Viva Los Torsos![/quote]

Im really thinking of getting me a torso, legs and arms are awesome to have but they do get in the way and can easily get damaged.

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

sv wrote:
SuperNothing wrote:
Im really thinking of getting me a torso, legs and arms are awesome to have but they do get in the way and can easily get damaged.
Just about all of her fingers support wires have become attached from her palm now (common with WM dolls?), but I'm still glad I got a torso with arms. Fingernails at just the right place for that gentle scrape sends me to the moon.

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

You mean attached or unattached on one hand or both? As for me i did experiment with makeup and i would say avoid at all cost sharpies, i know some people on the message board like them but if you make a mistake it will be a pain in the ass to clean up after .

INFORMATIONS