www.wmdolls.com

wm doll torso L cup review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
SuperNothing

Re: wm doll torso L cup review

Post by SuperNothing »

ricekingforever wrote:You mean attached or unattached on one hand or both? As for me i did experiment with makeup and i would say avoid at all cost sharpies, i know some people on the message board like them but if you make a mistake it will be a pain in the ass to clean up after .
Sorry. Meant unattached.
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricekingforever »

Another quick update on my WM doll torso .

What do you get if you store a doll wearing a simple white coton shirt in her storage container for 2 weeks ?
this is the result:
Attachments
IMG_1188.JPG
IMG_1188.JPG (398.81 KiB) Viewed 4485 times

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

ricekingforever wrote:Another quick update on my WM doll torso .

What do you get if you store a doll wearing a simple white coton shirt in her storage container for 2 weeks ?
this is the result:
Here's hoping it's temporary. I've had some lines like that go away after a while.

Fane

Post by Fane »

I have found this for WM dolls’ TPE to be the main, if not only, weakness: a tendency to leave such pressure marks easily if not careful. Otherwise their TPE blend is one of the cleanest, most supple (in a good ‘mature’ way), durable, and most accurately realistic you can get for TPE dolls. Which means I think very highly of it despite this weakness, and would recommend their dolls to others

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Fane wrote:I have found this for WM dolls’ TPE to be the main, if not only, weakness: a tendency to leave such pressure marks easily if not careful. Otherwise their TPE blend is one of the cleanest, most supple (in a good ‘mature’ way), durable, and most accurately realistic you can get for TPE dolls. Which means I think very highly of it despite this weakness, and would recommend their dolls to others
That's a great insight, Fane, thanks. I forget sometimes how much I love the elasticity of WM skin. Wish they could re-design the hand skeleton so 4/5 fingers don't break so easily at the top knuckle.

My lovely L-Cup has resulted in... stretch marks. That is to say, a slight abrasion in the middle of the chest no doubt caused by the the weight of her breasts pulling at that bit of flesh. I'm sure the dry climate I'm in does not help either. I've followed the routine of monthly bathing and oiling with vasaline in the stress points but forgot about that area being under greater stress-- lesson learned and will add vasaline there from now on.

I'm trying out the Indigo repair kit on the area-- so far so good. If you're repairing this area be absolutely sure to relieve the stress by moving the arms inward to hold the breasts closer to each other. Otherwise the damage gets worse in a matter of seconds. Pretty impressed with how comprehensive this repair kit is.

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

The wrinkles are not fading , the torso was hanging on a hook, like a big piece of meat for 6 days and it seem the problem will be there to stay. I also notice stretch mark on the side of one of the breast. if the doll survive the winter it will be a miracle.

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

ricekingforever wrote:The wrinkles are not fading , the torso was hanging on a hook, like a big piece of meat for 6 days and it seem the problem will be there to stay. I also notice stretch mark on the side of one of the breast. if the doll survive the winter it will be a miracle.
Are you handy with repairs using heat gun/soldering iron?

Mine was getting stretch marks between the breasts-- understandable due to the weight of those big-un's. Used Indigo's repair kit with good results that appear to be holding but it's only been a few days.

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

Finally did the oral sex mod , drilled at the base of the head a 1/4 " hole and remove the skin of face and drilled a 3/4" hole in the back of the throat. Result : the eyes dont pop out anymore and its really easy to clean cause the water exit at the chin.
Attachments
IMG_0583.JPG
IMG_0583.JPG (965.47 KiB) Viewed 4182 times
IMG_0576.JPG
IMG_0576.JPG (2.17 MiB) Viewed 4182 times

jwhf
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jwhf »

excellent

Hunterjs

Post by Hunterjs »

Hi I am new here. I know this post is old but any chance I could see your vid of the torso. Thanks in advance

FatesArrow

Post by FatesArrow »

Posting to bump!

So much great info in this thread -- thanks to all who contributed. Torso have a lot to offer, especially for those new to dolls who might get scared off by all the weight/handling horror stories.

After all my hesitation / optional paralysis I'm looking at WM L&M cup torso with fresh eyes and enthusiasm.

cjlretour
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cjlretour »

Sorry for the bump.

I'd like to know Is there is a difference between the L cup and the M cup torso, regarding the shape of the breasts.

Because I've looked at a lot of pictures, and the L cup breasts seems more natural to me (i find them a little more saggy)... but maybe I'm wrong?

M cup

L cup

Also the L cup seems to have less abs. Can anyone confirm all i said? Thanks.

Keemddream

Post by Keemddream »

Is breast sex possible with these?

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

My torso doesnt have any abs and yes you can titfuck her :)

ScoutsHonor
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by ScoutsHonor »

cjlretour wrote:Sorry for the bump.

I'd like to know Is there is a difference between the L cup and the M cup torso, regarding the shape of the breasts.

Because I've looked at a lot of pictures, and the L cup breasts seems more natural to me (i find them a little more saggy)... but maybe I'm wrong?

M cup

L cup

Also the L cup seems to have less abs. Can anyone confirm all i said? Thanks.
Thank you for the bump because I was wondering the same :?

INFORMATIONS