www.wmdolls.com

wm doll torso L cup review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: wm doll torso L cup review

Post by LJ69 »

looking forward to seeing more pics when you have the time - amazing torso doll

Dollydeedee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dollydeedee »

Can you tell me what colour you picked for the skin? And how about the nipple colour too.

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricekingforever »

I didnt specified any particular colours when i ordered the doll but the skin is definitely pink if you look at it under a low light.

Dollydeedee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dollydeedee »

Thanks riceking. I'm new to this forum and I don't know how to send PMS. Can you send me the videos through pm? Pretty plz :)

Dollydeedee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dollydeedee »

I don't mean to double post but I really want to say, I got the exact same model. Like what the user Adamsley said about the boobs, for mine it's hard especially at the bottom and it's really hollow. My doll is also pink too. I don't know how to attach pictures.

nightsoon
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by nightsoon »

Hi, really interested in this 86cm L-cup torso. @ricekingforever could you send me your videos of the doll? :D

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Dollydeedee wrote:I don't mean to double post but I really want to say, I got the exact same model. Like what the user Adamsley said about the boobs, for mine it's hard especially at the bottom and it's really hollow. My doll is also pink too. I don't know how to attach pictures.
Where did Adamsley say this?
It looks like some people are deflating the boobs for a softer,more realistic expierence...
Could the B15 be a good candidate for that?

Riwamix
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Riwamix »

Stunning torso! I bought a brand new M-Cup torso myself. The weight is no joke so the lighter L-Cup is definitely something to keep in mind when purchasing.

Dollydeedee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dollydeedee »

Wanna_TPE wrote:
Dollydeedee wrote:I don't mean to double post but I really want to say, I got the exact same model. Like what the user Adamsley said about the boobs, for mine it's hard especially at the bottom and it's really hollow. My doll is also pink too. I don't know how to attach pictures.
Where did Adamsley say this?
It looks like some people are deflating the boobs for a softer,more realistic expierence...
Could the B15 be a good candidate for that?
He said it in the first page. You gotta look. It's not softer. The feel is less realistic compared to it being solid.

Edited* And the texture too is off. It just feel like rubber

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Looks like slightly letting some air out can make'em feel softer;)
I might get a syringe and try it if mine feels too hard:)

Dollydeedee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dollydeedee »

For mine it's like a workout on my fore arms. I would have to use a lot of pressure in order to squeeze the boobs

Edited* I believe the hollow was done in post production. After the doll is made, they would go behind the boobs, like from underneath the arm pits and start compressing the boobs by melting it down. That could be why it's uncomfortably hard. And the feel is no longer realistic. Both the texture and the hardness

Johnnylescoulettes
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Johnnylescoulettes »

Thanks for posting, Riceking!

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Is this the same doll though?
Riceking seems happy with what he's got after all:)
Could letting some air out of the boobs make them softer if WM is pumping them too full or is it more complex then that?

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricekingforever »

I have no problem with the boobs softness, they just need to improve the skeleton of the hands ,right now its made some king of metal wire and its a pretty weak system, already have a thumb and a little finger broken.

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Hmmm...
Are there aftermarket upgrades you could do on doll fingers?

INFORMATIONS