www.wmdolls.com

wm doll torso L cup review

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dollydeedee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: wm doll torso L cup review

Post by Dollydeedee »

Wanna_TPE wrote:Is this the same doll though?
Riceking seems happy with what he's got after all:)
Could letting some air out of the boobs make them softer if WM is pumping them too full or is it more complex then that?
Yes it is the same one. (I still dont know how to attach pictures.)
https://imgur.com/a/DuYsX
My order was also messed up too. They didnt colour the nipple or the libia and didnt give me the right wig and there was stains on my doll. An I unno now. I think the boobs are fine. Sorry about all that guys. There's an option for hollow or solid https://imgur.com/a/GcJ3t at less they trying to fix it now by sending me the paint kit and stain remover.

The skeleton on the figures are kind of small. I haven't broken any fingers yet

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by ricekingforever »

When you will received your paint kit make a review of it , i also need this in my arsenal.

Dollydeedee
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Dollydeedee »

I will for sure. The vendor attached a video showing how to colour in the nipples. So I'll learn from that and make my own videos for you guys

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

New brown wig, its a mix of synthetic and real hair .
Attachments
IMG_0873.JPG
IMG_0873.JPG (633.18 KiB) Viewed 3445 times

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Cute! ^_^
How about that top she's wearing?;)

Mcupplease
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mcupplease »

Any chance you could do a breast volume displacement measurement for me, and then I can put it on my thread which is a compilation of all the super busty dolls. It's a lot easier to do than you would think. So far PD 158 has the largest volume at 4900 CC
20170909_155331.jpg
20170909_155331.jpg (711.13 KiB) Viewed 3341 times
Once in position just fill up the pot to the top. Remove the doll. Measure how much water volume it takes to fill the pot back up to the top. Thanks and enjoy
Hi160ZZ (9,470cc) ...HI160BBB(8,450cc) ... JAR153BBB(4,400cc) ... AB110BBB(4.280cc) ... YL150O(4,020cc) ...
OR161K(3,800cc) ... JY140(3,460cc) ...
CP-Breastforms-KK(3,000cc) ... SM175L(2,900cc) ...
SH165R(2,850cc) ... JY150L(2,800cc) ...
SY167L-x2(2,600cc) ... SM150L(2,550cc) ... CLM-Torso(2,300cc) ... Ruby13 XXX BreastPillow(2,000cc)

MelancholyKing
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by MelancholyKing »

Hey ricekingforever, I had a question about which head you chose and also how you store it in your container when not in use? (position, cover, etc.)

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

I ordered this torso with the #58 head and medium skin tone:)
Still waiting for pics from factory...

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

Fast update , received some clothings for the doll, medium size is the way to go for panties and shirts but for the bra 34 DD is not the perfect fit, the internet bra calculator was wrong.

To answer some of your questions , i dont know what is the exact model of the head and i will try to do the breast volume measurement test this week.

I'm including in this post , picture of the broken hand any idea on how to fix it?
Attachments
IMG_0971.JPG
IMG_0971.JPG (1.03 MiB) Viewed 3223 times
IMG_0975.JPG
IMG_0975.JPG (1.47 MiB) Viewed 3223 times

Wanna_TPE

Post by Wanna_TPE »

Oh I'm quite sure DD is too small for them girls:P
More pics please ^_^
And I hate to be a bother but is part 2 coming out soon?:)

sv
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by sv »

What a beautiful lady, love the way she looks.

Jj2345

Post by Jj2345 »

Do anyone have any pics or vids of the M cup torso doll? I plan to buy one.and what’s your experience with them?

SuperNothing

WM fingers improved with new "shrugging" skeleton?

Post by SuperNothing »

I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on the same L-cup model. Two of the vendors I'm considering are offering the "shrugging shoulder" option at between $75-100 additional cost. Any thoughts on how this would help or hinder support in different positions including cowgirl? I'm not into how it would apply to photography (though I'll certainly snap shots for you here :-).

I've seen Riceking's broken finger problem in other posts about WM dolls. One I ready said that the shrugging upgrade was their new skeleton design so I'm wondering if anybody knows if the fingers are also a better design when choosing that option? Anyone? Beuler? ;-)
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

ricekingforever
Active Poster
Active Poster

To enjoy more my doll , im working on a special chair.

The base was taken from a rockin chair with a lazy sally at its axle.

The main seat is a 20 liter gallon cut with a grinder , covered with a pillow case.

Result the doll sit perfectly straight and i can turn her 360 degree with a single finger!

Next step will be 4 rubbers wheels , to move all the unit effortlessly.
Attachments
IMG_0976.JPG
IMG_0976.JPG (446.4 KiB) Viewed 3173 times
IMG_0977.JPG
IMG_0977.JPG (361.49 KiB) Viewed 3173 times

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Pulled the trigger on this model and very excited to take delivery sometime next month from SRSD. I feel it was a good idea to read reviews of some of the certified vendors and then load my model and feature choices into one of their website shopping carts, then copy and past it to them via PM here for great advice and even a secret discount code. I'm sure they get web inquiries all the time, but I feel that I was taken as a serious buyer because I PM'd them here on TDF instead of filling out their web inquiry page or online chat on their respective websites.

It was a tough choice which vendor to go with. A couple of the reasons I chose SRSD included their offer to send a photo of the completed doll before she leaves the factory to make sure it's right, and they also offered me a whopping "first time buyer" discount. I learned that though many offer it, the shrugging-shoulder option is mostly for photographers and not really important for sex, in their opinion. Same goes for the removable tongue. Another question they answered that I asked based on recent posts here by Riceking was whether they have improved the wire in the fingers and they told me WM is now using a new skeleton design with somewhat improved fingers. Here's hoping... or should I say... fingers crossed!

I did go for the upgraded mouth and a sexy/slutty face that reminds me of some of the busty Italian female figures that jumped off the screen at me when I saw F. Fellini films as a boy like Amarcord. Here's the largest shots I could find of the head over on the SSD website: https://www.sexysexdoll.com/wm-sex-doll ... caucasian/

I'll be sure and post some pics here when she arrives. Curious to see if my choice of going with a torso model will be easier than a full body doll as I suffer from tennis elbow and moving a 100 lb piece of lengthy dead weight could worsen things.
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

INFORMATIONS