www.wmdolls.com

To oil or not to oil

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
martinqsp

To oil or not to oil

Post by martinqsp »

Totally confused as to whether to apply baby oil, Vaseline or Nivea (or indeed nothing) to my new WM163.

Suppose the question to be asked is who has the oldest doll in perfect condition, and did they just powder it, or apply some sort of treatment - if so, what?

Doll is expensive to me, so looking for maximum life.

Can't even think about using it until I know the way forward.

No such trepidation with a woman, how sad is that!

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: To oil or not to oil

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi if she's a new doll then there is no rush to oil. The new tpe blend WM have been using these past 6 months is less tacky so it's not losing its oil so quickly. I have 2 newer WM gals and give them a baby oil massage every 2 months. I have an older YL gal that gets the treatment every 6 weeks and her tpe seems to be holding up well. You have to be careful not to overdo the Vaseline in the lady parts, a little smear, sparingly is best as too much can weaken the tpe. I also smear a little Vaseline in the groin area of all my gals a couple of times a month as this is a high stress area and needs to be supple.

martinqsp

Post by martinqsp »

Thanks for your advice.

Would like to know how old these girls get (With careful use) before there are probs.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

martinqsp wrote:Thanks for your advice.

Would like to know how old these girls get (With careful use) before there are probs.
Well of course a lot of it depends on usage and how careful you are etc. I do believe that there is a forum member that has a YL148 that's around 5 years old that's still in good shape. It's usual to make a few mistakes with your first doll, most of us do, I made the mistake of sitting my first gal in the bath for cleaning but tpe doesn't like to be submerged in water for lengthy periods so I now sit my gals on a bath stool and use water sparingly. If you find yourself having relations with your gal quite frequently then you may want to consider using femidoms. Personally I think that they are a god send for doll owners. My first gal, a YL148, is quite a siren and often seeks my attention, I'm sure that if it wasn't for femidoms she would be showing signs of deterioration by now, as it is she's still great and I want to keep her that way as long as possible!

martinqsp

Post by martinqsp »

Thanks for your post.

Already have an Orient doll (or two), so use is once per week, max. Careful? I'm paranoid! No excessive stretching,

looking to keep this doll `pristine' for as long as poss.

Already ordered Femidoms after research on this site - like I said, I`m paranoid about damage/probs.

How old (Or young) is your YL148?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

martinqsp wrote:Thanks for your post.

Already have an Orient doll (or two), so use is once per week, max. Careful? I'm paranoid! No excessive stretching,

looking to keep this doll `pristine' for as long as poss.

Already ordered Femidoms after research on this site - like I said, I`m paranoid about damage/probs.

How old (Or young) is your YL148?
Hi again, my YL148, Sarah, will be 2 years this October, here she is helping me with a photoshoot last week...
Attachments
Sarah, YL148
Sarah, YL148
IMG_20180211_122851_947.jpg (866.1 KiB) Viewed 1302 times

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

I've had Lynne (a WM153) six weeks now, and I haven't oiled her at all. She really doesn't feel like she needs it just. Just regular washing and powdering, and a smear of Nivea Creme in the high stress areas, and she's absolutely fine.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

gator048

Post by gator048 »

Mineral oil every 3months for tpe

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Each doll is different.
The rules set up under our newlywed guide prevents over oiling.
If your doll had a bad smell, think of the oiling as sort of a blood transfusion as you get out the residues.
After that, you might oil every 2nd month or 3rd or 4th.....
It depends upon your living conditions and how you use her.
Love,
The BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

INFORMATIONS