www.wmdolls.com

Buying from a vendor or directly from WMDolls?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Gordonis

Buying from a vendor or directly from WMDolls?

Post by Gordonis »

So I'm narrowing my first purchase down to the 163cm Hcup. I really like the lower half of this doll and the vagina style as opposed to a always open or gaping style. The breast size is a bit big for me so I'm curious are there any other dolls out there that offer the lower half with a smaller breast size.

Also is there any benefit to buying from a vendor as opposed to buying directly from WMDolls? Shipping would be to Canada.

Cheers

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Buying from a vendor or directly from WMDolls?

Post by Cubiko »

Buying from a vendor is...

a) Cheaper
b) Easier

WM dolls own website only offer retail price, vendors offer competitive prices and you usually get a discount if you contact them via TDF.
The vendors talk excellent English, while WM in China talk less than excellent English. And if any problems happen the vendor will have your back and knows who and how to contact the right people to help.

INFORMATIONS