www.wmdolls.com

Buying some TPE Glue from WM

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Buying some TPE Glue from WM

Post by kambui »

What would you use to fill a hole with? Like a almond size hole.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

If it was me i'd either get some tpe filler from Graham at lovedoll.uk (fantastic product, works great if he can match your doll's skin tone) Might need to ask if his filler works for your doll's tpe blend first though... I know its good for wm.

Otherwise cut some spare tpe from her test piece, melt it in there one small chunk at a time with a temperature controlled soldering iron, forming it into thin layers until the hole is filled, then finish it as cleanly as possible with the heated spoon method i posted earlier. (if your doll didn't come with a test piece you could harvest some tpe from the top of her neck instead)

that's how i would do it anyway :roll:

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

Thanks I think that's the plan. I did get filler but it just made a mess.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

kambui wrote:Thanks I think that's the plan. I did get filler but it just made a mess.
If you are going to use heat/melt be sure you have decent ventilation. Fumes not too healthy. if you have an outdoor area you can work from, do that.

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

RGC_0767 wrote: If you are going to use heat/melt be sure you have decent ventilation. Fumes not too healthy. if you have an outdoor area you can work from, do that.
Very true.

It wouldn't hurt to check with Samara also, especially since you're a BCD customer.
I'll only give advice on things that i have done myself and have proven to work well, though Samara has lots more experience under her belt doing repairs.... she could know something i don't!

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by kambui »

I may pass on the heat but did reach out to Samara last month. Just going to work on filling the hole

gator048

Post by gator048 »

Go to Wal-Mart and pick this up works great. Dries quick and does not melt the tpeImage
Attachments
20180213_125032-2268x3024.jpg
20180213_125032-2268x3024.jpg (940.09 KiB) Viewed 1662 times

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

gator048 wrote:Go to Wal-Mart and pick this up works great. Dries quick and does not melt the tpeImage
Being Canadian our Walmarts lack much of the stuff that US stores have, but it could be another weapon in the arsenal. Works well for fingernails no doubt. This stuff dry stiff?
In vaginal areas is what I need to look into for future. it's why I am playing Chemistry :) Beasty boy should not be so rough on his delicate lady doll down there :)

Pantyscientist

Post by Pantyscientist »

gator048 wrote:Go to Wal-Mart and pick this up works great. Dries quick and does not melt the tpeImage
Hmm. I don't know. Just being careful with TPE Glue sounds like a better fix. Adhesives are funky sometimes.

gator048

Post by gator048 »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Being Canadian our Walmarts lack much of the stuff that US stores have, but it could be another weapon in the arsenal. Works well for fingernails no doubt. This stuff dry stiff?
In vaginal areas is what I need to look into for future. it's why I am playing Chemistry :) Beasty boy should not be so rough on his delicate lady doll down there :)
Does not dry stiff iv fixed several of her fingers and many other holes works great all you need is a drop. Much easier than the tpe and works better in my opinion

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

gator048 wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
Does not dry stiff iv fixed several of her fingers and many other holes works great all you need is a drop. Much easier than the tpe and works better in my opinion
Our walmart is no for it.... But our Amazon carries it. 10 bucks + 2.86 shipping here... I use the fast set glue all the time with various things. But having more fun perfecting my Xylene/TPE mix... takes very little Xylene to make a mix. less than a 1/4 teaspoon of Xylene. to a bunch of TPE. I bought a 2 pound sex toy back in November LOL, I HATE IT... it sucks!!!! I'm wondering if it might be silicone. it is pretty flexible and floppy... it sucks!!! hate it!! oh, already said that!!
been cutting pieces off it for "Parts" :) have enough of it :) This thing is a virgin too. Very awkward, so floppy it was like trying to shag a wasted chick :)
hideousVaG.jpg

Pantyscientist

Post by Pantyscientist »

I'm just terrified of using the wrong thing. She's in good condition, minor staining and the nipple and soles of her feet (happened before I got her.) I've been pretty careful. She gets washed and powdered the more we play. Lately I've been way too tired.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Pantyscientist wrote:I'm just terrified of using the wrong thing. She's in good condition, minor staining and the nipple and soles of her feet (happened before I got her.) I've been pretty careful. She gets washed and powdered the more we play. Lately I've been way too tired.
I just look at my doll as a toy. Toy's are to be used. They only become collector items after we are dead. :) Enjoy the toy, but do not abuse it. I have to fix the vag on mine soon. Was thinking of installing the flaps from the toy posted above. :)
Getting the right stuff is key. But unfortunately, capitalists rule and the proper stuff is big bucks for very little volume. Might be worth it to spend more and do it right, than make things worse. I just like to tinker with stuff. sometimes it's a winner situation, sometimes not...

Pantyscientist

Post by Pantyscientist »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Pantyscientist wrote:I'm just terrified of using the wrong thing. She's in good condition, minor staining and the nipple and soles of her feet (happened before I got her.) I've been pretty careful. She gets washed and powdered the more we play. Lately, I've been way too tired.
I just look at my doll as a toy. Toy's are to be used. They only become collector items after we are dead. :) Enjoy the toy, but do not abuse it. I have to fix the vag on mine soon. Was thinking of installing the flaps from the toy posted above. :)
Getting the right stuff is key. But unfortunately, capitalists rule and the proper stuff is big bucks for very little volume. Might be worth it to spend more and do it right, than make things worse. I just like to tinker with stuff. sometimes it's a winner situation, sometimes not...
I know she's a toy, but I want her to stay in good condition for a long time. I can afford the expensive repair and I know that it'll be a great buy. Eventually, I hope to pass Nila to another doll lover and maybe buy Lillian.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Pantyscientist wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
Pantyscientist wrote:I'm just terrified of using the wrong thing. She's in good condition, minor staining and the nipple and soles of her feet (happened before I got her.) I've been pretty careful. She gets washed and powdered the more we play. Lately, I've been way too tired.
I know she's a toy, but I want her to stay in good condition for a long time. I can afford the expensive repair and I know that it'll be a great buy. Eventually, I hope to pass Nila to another doll lover and maybe buy Lillian.
You sound like a person who looks after things you own. I'm the type of person who will fix my own car before taking to a mechanic. 99% of the time I do a far better job, and use better parts. I am surprised how tough the dolls are. There was a couple times I thought I busted her fingers :) but they stood up. They're like a baby, take bumps and scuffs but surprisingly strong :)

INFORMATIONS