www.wmdolls.com

Buying some TPE Glue from WM

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pantyscientist

Re: Buying some TPE Glue from WM

Post by Pantyscientist »

RGC_0767 wrote:
Pantyscientist wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:
Pantyscientist wrote:I'm just terrified of using the wrong thing. She's in good condition, minor staining and the nipple and soles of her feet (happened before I got her.) I've been pretty careful. She gets washed and powdered the more we play. Lately, I've been way too tired.
I just look at my doll as a toy. Toy's are to be used. They only become collector items after we are dead. :) Enjoy the toy, but do not abuse it. I have to fix the vag on mine soon. Was thinking of installing the flaps from the toy posted above. :)
Getting the right stuff is key. But unfortunately, capitalists rule and the proper stuff is big bucks for very little volume. Might be worth it to spend more and do it right, than make things worse. I just like to tinker with stuff. sometimes it's a winner situation, sometimes not...
I know she's a toy, but I want her to stay in good condition for a long time. I can afford the expensive repair and I know that it'll be a great buy. Eventually, I hope to pass Nila to another doll lover and maybe buy Lillian.
You sound like a person who looks after things you own. I'm the type of person who will fix my own car before taking to a mechanic. 99% of the time I do a far better job, and use better parts. I am surprised how tough the dolls are. There was a couple times I thought I busted her fingers :) but they stood up. They're like a baby, take bumps and scuffs but surprisingly strong :)
I don't like to gamble with my own skill. I know I can do the TPE glue right. I'm not sure I can be happy with using all-purpose adhesive. Also, I plan on squeezing them boobies, so I want them at 100% The soles of her feet are something that doesn't bother me too much. It would take a lot to fix those up. I'm not a feet person, however. I did get a Tenga cup thing though. It'll take the stress off Nila and I'll have my satisfaction. I'll likely still need her to fufill everything I want, but she'll get a rest at times. Once I get this thing and see was it's made out of, I can find out how to take good care of it. I need to give her a good ol cleaning too. I have all these panties for her to try on. I just have been beat from work lately.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

I don't like to gamble with my own skill. I know I can do the TPE glue right. I'm not sure I can be happy with using all-purpose adhesive. Also, I plan on squeezing them boobies, so I want them at 100% The soles of her feet are something that doesn't bother me too much. It would take a lot to fix those up. I'm not a feet person, however. I did get a Tenga cup thing though. It'll take the stress off Nila and I'll have my satisfaction. I'll likely still need her to fufill everything I want, but she'll get a rest at times. Once I get this thing and see was it's made out of, I can find out how to take good care of it. I need to give her a good ol cleaning too. I have all these panties for her to try on. I just have been beat from work lately.[/quote]

Found a seller on the "Evil" Aliexpress selling TPE glue.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-TPE ... autifyAB=0

Thats the longest link I've ever pasted. But seems the reviews are ok. A couple of US reviews. All an experience indeed Finding what works and what doesn't. Shipping chemicals these days is becoming more frowned upon too.

Pantyscientist

Post by Pantyscientist »

RGC_0767 wrote:I don't like to gamble with my own skill. I know I can do the TPE glue right. I'm not sure I can be happy with using all-purpose adhesive. Also, I plan on squeezing them boobies, so I want them at 100% The soles of her feet are something that doesn't bother me too much. It would take a lot to fix those up. I'm not a feet person, however. I did get a Tenga cup thing though. It'll take the stress off Nila and I'll have my satisfaction. I'll likely still need her to fufill everything I want, but she'll get a rest at times. Once I get this thing and see was it's made out of, I can find out how to take good care of it. I need to give her a good ol cleaning too. I have all these panties for her to try on. I just have been beat from work lately.

Thats the longest link I've ever pasted. But seems the reviews are ok. A couple of US reviews. All an experience indeed Finding what works and what doesn't. Shipping chemicals these days is becoming more frowned upon too.[/quote]

If the FBI really wants to waste time spying on me and my sex doll. I'm leaving america.

Pantyscientist

Post by Pantyscientist »

Pantyscientist wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:I don't like to gamble with my own skill. I know I can do the TPE glue right. I'm not sure I can be happy with using all-purpose adhesive. Also, I plan on squeezing them boobies, so I want them at 100% The soles of her feet are something that doesn't bother me too much. It would take a lot to fix those up. I'm not a feet person, however. I did get a Tenga cup thing though. It'll take the stress off Nila and I'll have my satisfaction. I'll likely still need her to fufill everything I want, but she'll get a rest at times. Once I get this thing and see was it's made out of, I can find out how to take good care of it. I need to give her a good ol cleaning too. I have all these panties for her to try on. I just have been beat from work lately.

Thats the longest link I've ever pasted. But seems the reviews are ok. A couple of US reviews. All an experience indeed Finding what works and what doesn't. Shipping chemicals these days is becoming more frowned upon too.
If the FBI really wants to waste time spying on me and my sex doll. I'm leaving america.[/quote]

Well, they are wreathed in horror stories so far. I'm still scared of them. It's just the uncertainty of authenticity. Is that a good seller? I still need the TPE Glue. I'd hate to damage Nila with some bunk glue.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Pantyscientist wrote:
Pantyscientist wrote:

If the FBI really wants to waste time spying on me and my sex doll. I'm leaving america.
Well, they are wreathed in horror stories so far. I'm still scared of them. It's just the uncertainty of authenticity. Is that a good seller? I still need the TPE Glue. I'd hate to damage Nila with some bunk glue.[/quote]

Got my doll from Ali. In no way do I feel I got ripped off. I've bought wigs, eyes (not happy with those. Color, not quality) I've bought some non-doll related stuff as well. Have received all of what I ordered in good time and most was of decent quality for prices paid. Bought 5 pairs of panties for dolly, They were crap :) Might make some garter belts from them. so not a total loss. Miss Atleur or Crazy Cajun may be able to help find a quality glue for you.
I have a challenge of trying to fix a couple broken finger wires. probably will have to live with it tho. floppy!

INFORMATIONS