www.wmdolls.com

Should I cancel order?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Would you cancel this order?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:43 pm

Yes
69%
No
31%

Total votes: 26

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Should I cancel order?

Post by Boobman »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:I will defend his vendor because they can not make their sales rep reply back.
I AM HAVING THE SAME ISSUES.
My BCD FMer was sent 1 out of four heads.
We were told that the other three were sent out and we would get a tracking number
WE NEVER DID
His doll arrived with loose knee joints

I have another order that I was told was shipped and NO ANSWER.

I was sent QA photos after a doll was shipped, but I am suppose to tell them when to ship.
So I blame the sales rep!
Unless WM can can prove to me they will fix things, in a couple days we will be announcing our intentions about WM dolls.
Pretty sad, but if need be, I will replace them with JY. I do not want to, but I need to do what is best for my BCD FMers and I will just get a better JY supplier.
Out from here!
BCD
The big doll manufacturers have a good number of employees, or at least i hope enough to handle the demand. The sales reps should handle sales orders. They imo need to have vendor reps who handle vendors & the vendors end customers. Seems to me as it is now the sales reps for the doll manufacturers are more interested in commission from sales not addressing & rectifying customer order issues as it does not create more commissions for them hence no incentive to fix after the sale issues. They need to get vendor reps to handle the after sale problems period. It may not be the Chinese way of doing business but i say it damn sure should be!

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

azurelao,
It is always best for the vendor to see pictures to catch things before the doll ships.
Here is a good example.
My last 148YL
She was ordered with small areolas
They were not and the factory dyded them so they could not be made smaller!
A new doll was made.
BCD
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

I have zero faith at this point in WM, so I’m less inclined to think so. He also promised tracking by yesterday that never came, either. I need this ASAP to make arrangements for pickup while I’m away. There shouldn’t be a 48-hour turnaround to get a damn tracking number unless they’re completely incompetent. And did they have the decency to ship priority?
Above from my customer!
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

LoversJD
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by LoversJD »

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
I have zero faith at this point in WM, so I’m less inclined to think so. He also promised tracking by yesterday that never came, either. I need this ASAP to make arrangements for pickup while I’m away. There shouldn’t be a 48-hour turnaround to get a damn tracking number unless they’re completely incompetent. And did they have the decency to ship priority?
Above from my customer!
It seems as though other manufacturers are suffering from bad reps. I just finished talking to another rep of a manufacturer after being really confused as to why they won't let me even place an order with them. Turned out the rep is bad and the website is even worse (false advertising as you can place orders with customization that isn't even available for the model).
Perception - "We don't see things as they are. We see them as we are." Anais Nin

XYDoll Monika 148cm -

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Pretty sad as well when I have to write an email like below

Am I going to need a video of every doll that get sent out from the factory.
There is NO EXCUSE why this should be happening , sent out with floppy joints.
Who ever is packing the dolls should have caught this shit.
Before anymore dolls are sent out, I want a video showing the joints work.
Pictures are NOT going to cut it anymore.
Doll4ever does videos and now you all need to do so as well.
So, for this order, the guy gets sent 1 one head.
Not four
The one he gets is messed up
The doll was not sent priority
The doll arrives with bad knees
THERE IS NO EASY FIX FOR THIS.
And you know it....
He should not have to cut open a brand new doll, right?
You all need to send him a new doll, pay him to ship her to me and I will resell her.
Do I make my self clear?
Jeff

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

Hmm wierd WM is changing things...
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

More good news and no bad this time.

Got my QA photos just now. Still unsure why these couldn't be sent before doll shipped out, but there were enough photos to show me everything I asked for was correctly built this time (including the shrugging shoulders.) Maybe with last day before CNY and the weekend vendor didn't have a chance to turn them over to me until this morning.

Anyway, I am now pleased the doll has been manufactured to my specifications and shipped out - I just have to do the same thing we all do at this point - worry about damage during shipping.

Still, 60 days from reorder to delivery (assuming if arrives by the 19th as presently scheduled) is quite along time and doesn't excuse factory from dragging of feet.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

That is a pretty crazy long wait time. But I'm glad to hear that things appear to be straightened out. Looking forward to the pics :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Xander_DL

Post by Xander_DL »

Good its sorted out.

GamerDoll

Post by GamerDoll »

JunkGuy wrote:More good news and no bad this time.

Got my QA photos just now. Still unsure why these couldn't be sent before doll shipped out, but there were enough photos to show me everything I asked for was correctly built this time (including the shrugging shoulders.) Maybe with last day before CNY and the weekend vendor didn't have a chance to turn them over to me until this morning.

Anyway, I am now pleased the doll has been manufactured to my specifications and shipped out - I just have to do the same thing we all do at this point - worry about damage during shipping.

Still, 60 days from reorder to delivery (assuming if arrives by the 19th as presently scheduled) is quite along time and doesn't excuse factory from dragging of feet.
In a certain way i am very happy to read this in another, shame it took this long...
I love gaming and just got into love dolls

Iris: 6YE 150cm D-Cup body with #22 Head:
http://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 2#p1151152

My 6YE doll review:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 83&t=89452

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Sometimes I get criticised for expressing enthusiasm for manufacturers. There are two criteria for earning my enthusiasm
(1) consistently good dolls
(2) a caring manufacturer
and I am tending to look at manufacturers with lower demand on their order books because in my experience they give personal attention to their products.

In this case, the saga isn't particularly impressive and worse, bearing in mind that there's a planned CoverDoll shoot in the offing and this manufacturer doesn't care about assisting with that, they really couldn't care less about the publicity you're going to be giving them, doesn't value it and to that extent doesn't deserve it.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

DillyDolly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DillyDolly »

JunkGuy wrote:Anyway, I am now pleased the doll has been manufactured to my specifications and shipped out - I just have to do the same thing we all do at this point - worry about damage during shipping.
Well, that's good to hear. Glad the ball got rolling for you, albeit late pics. Currently in the same boat, waiting on shipping. 44 days and counting.

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
There shouldn’t be a 48-hour turnaround to get a damn tracking number unless they’re completely incompetent.
Above from my customer!
Try 9 days. It took me nine days to receive tracking from the factory.

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

You took this way better than I would have.
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

JunkGuy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by JunkGuy »

Want to report my doll arrived safe and sound. Everything checks out, including shrugging shoulders. Back hinge may be a bit tight though and the neck TPE covered up the screwhole a bit requiring trimming back.

Actually arrived Thursday afternoon but I had made commitments to other things on assumption I wasn't getting my doll for a while so about all I could do Thursday night was take her out of the box to air out that "new doll smell" in the spare room and a brief check for damage. Gave more thorough check of all bendy bits today and first washes. Since this is not my first doll and I'm not a horny maniac this time around I gave her one wash this morning and another this evening. Oil and powdering tomorrow (hopefully.) Until then, old model is still in the bed.

New doll has dimples on the side of either shoulder. I presume this is something needed to support the doll's new frame in factory production line that the old frame didn't need and they cover it up when done. They aren't that visible but you can easily feel them. Warm wet towel does not remove the dimples though. But I will accept it as a necessary evil for the added shoulder movement (and other changes)

Such as the hands which are improved. My earlier 165K has the thick wires, which were already much improved over the older thin ones that break on everyone. After 17 months, all my doll's fingers are still intact. This new doll's wires feel even thicker and firmer, and the arrangement within the palm is more realistic. New doll can touch thumb to pinky and cup her palm - old doll's palms are flat and fingers only start bending at first knuckles. Fingers are a little thicker on this new arrangement as well. A size 4 ring fits my old doll but won't go all the way down the new one's finger (but the 4.5 does.) Palm is also meatier but the few gloves I have aren't tight enough that it'll make a difference.

Labia doesn't spread apart when legs are spread and thus, much more realistic and welcome. It does a little bit, but not wide open like my first doll.

The vaginal hole is much smaller though. For a moment I thought they'd shipped a built-in model to me, but it is insert. I'm a little worried how difficult it'll be to get an insert into there without damage.

Unsure why, but the little toes seem to go in different directions. Old doll they all point in same direction and except for being too high (too much meat on bottom of foot) they look nice. To make for good photos, I had to screw the footbolts quite far in which means bottoms of feet pick up more dirt and junk. New doll has even more meat on bottom of foot and the toes are rather wild, as if all her toes had been broken and healed badly. I almost want them to put wires into the toes, but then it would be harder to put on shoes and socks. I've corrected this a little bit with some warm wet towels, but anticipate having to soak a pair of her socks in hot water and using them tomorrow.

First doll in 3 deliveries that didn't show noticeable damage to box. First had a puncture from the neck bolt blowing through the head side. Used to be a common thing but factory now puts lots of This Side Up stickers on box to prevent FedEx turning dolls upside down which has helped reduce this. Second delivery, the one built wrongly in December, had one of the ends completely blown out - the staples tore free from the area they're meant to hold together and a curious person could look inside and maybe see some leg or the foot blocks. Potentially one of the smaller bags inside could have fallen out but I never opened it. I just retaped it before sending back to vendor the next day.

Some people have said their box came with wooden blocks at top and bottom to provide stiffness, but mine was plain cardboard again supported by styrofoam sheets. I do like the contour of the Styrofoam though. Old doll all the styrofoam bits were rectangular - now its cut into curves under the legs and neck. And the feet are no longer just wrapped up in lightweight foam like the hands - they're completed encased in what look like blocky styrofoam booties. Not only does this provide a lot more coverage, but provides a flat surface if/when doll is tipped up on end and stood on their feet. There could still be better styrofoam work for cushioning the head. Putting it between the knees and surrounded by two blocks of Styrofoam doesn't stop it from rolling around. My first doll's head had a flattened ear that warm wet towel fixed, but thankfully, new doll's head had no damage. I don't monitor this forum so much anymore but if no ones posted a recent "what's in the box" photo of this new Styrofoam arrangement, let me know and I'll post one or two I took. One problem with new styrofoam though was it was cut about 3/4 inch (2/cm) too short, so I suspect doll may have shifted back and forth a bit in this empty space (making any head rolling even more pronounced)

I still wish factory would color inside of nostrils black. It would be so easy for them to do and makes the head look so much more realistic. Obviously not hard to do it myself with a Sharpie (and baby oil ready to clean up any excess marks along edges) but that was extra time I had to spend today.

Same pink outfit. I do wish there was more randomness. It would make for something of a surprise since you should know everything else in the box.

Same pink towel, but the entire towel this time around. My earlier one is only about 3/4 as large, shows a noticeable rough knife/scissor cut along one edge, and had a purposely cut hole in it where it was wrapped around the neckbolt. New one is whole towel and was just wrapped around body from knees to shoulders instead of being draped over the neckbolt.

No TPE sample included. I don't really need one but its a nice thing to have on hand, especially for a built-in model; insert models can use an insert for stain testing.

Instructions entirely English this time around and words only. Last time I got a Engrish/Chinese dual-language sheet that also had simplified drawings showing range of motion.

No extras supplied for my wait. Last time the factory offered one of their care packages, which I already had, so I asked if I could have an extra wig or a set of green eyes instead. They sent both the wigs I wanted and a second set of eyes though they were another set of blue. So I ordered green eyes this time and swapped them out today (Brie is a blue-eyed charmer and I'm not changing that.) Also replaced that synthetic filler junk behind the eyes with cotton balls. (A little extra to make her eyes appear larger - a wonderful bit of advice learned from VonRubber)

EDIT: One last thing I thought of. All the fingernails and toenails are properly attached and not loose. My first doll came with several on the verge of falling off but all of these are firmly and properly attached well. So I'm glad to see quality improvement in that regard, too.

editit

Post by editit »

Reading this has had me sweating. Hope to get a status on my order soon. I am glad you are finally getting yours.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

INFORMATIONS