www.wmdolls.com

My first TPE doll finally arrived

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tony Morello
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

My first TPE doll finally arrived

Post by Tony Morello »

Well my very first doll, a WM140 A cup, arrived today. Like so many posters before me, I'm shocked by the weight.
I hope this means she is sturdy and well built and will last for years. The other thing I was surprised by, was how disconcerting it was once she was assembled. It is quite creepy to look her in the face for the first time. They are remarkably human looking and I found myself approaching the uncanny valley rapidly. I'm sure it will take some time. I was very pleased with the incredibly lifelike feel of the TPE. I can see now how important it will be to find a way to warm it in order to achieve that final step into realism. I'm sure I will get used to sharing my space with this remarkable creature. She sure is wonderful to look at. I was fortunate enough to take advantage of Real Love Sex Dolls' free extra head promotion. So I have a sleeping and a waking beauty. They were nice enough to send me a second pair of eyes since I ordered one sleeping head. Great company to work with from start to finish. Well I've got a long learning curve ahead of me and it's comforting to know the Doll Forum is behind me to answer my numerous questions.

Tony

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My first TPE doll finally arrived

Post by ccrider32759 »

That is exciting news! When you get the chance post up some pics of your lovely lady, we all like to see the new dolls. Hoping that my time for this experience will be happening soon. I'm in the waiting period right now. Keep us advised of how it's going and the adventures of you and your gal.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

templargfx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by templargfx »

Congratulations Tony! Thanks for sharing your experience, it helps reading posts like yours when you're deciding on whether to buy one.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

Congratulations Tony, I hope you and your WM140 last for a long time.

To address some of your concerns. Your TPE dolls will last as long as you take good care of her. Its sounds like a dry response, but its common sense. As long as you give her her spa days, Treat her like you would a real woman, Don't use her for a crash test dummy, She will last a long while.
This means watching for tears and treating them with glue or heat to treat. There are lots of guides and Doll owners here at the TPE to help you with those.

Doll size is always a little misleading. There really isn't a good analog until you get your doll for the first time. I know I read one suggestion said "Go to your local hardware store Find a 60 pound bag or bucket and see if you can move it". As some one who's moved 60 Lb weights around for work, I wasn't ready for a 80 Lb human shaped object. Yeah those bags of mulch never slapped you in the back of the head for hoisting them over your shoulder.

One thing I've seen about warming your doll is to get a heating blanket. This is a good idea, But you will also want to put a regular blanket between the heating and your Doll. There are lots of threads here about when one people turned the thing on high and she got burned.
I can also say that if you wait your doll will draw heat from you. Thus warming her with that Shared Body contact. this how ever may leave you feeling a little cold. Best only do that in the summer.

Last the uncanny valley is something we all pass threw when we first get our Doll.
There is really no advice I can share with you on this subject.

Also, some moderators might point out your past 5 post now and can post images of your girl.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Tony, I made the same choice as you for my first TPE girl. The perfect 140 A-cup with two heads (#36 & 59). Still, 15 months later I find her beauty breathtaking. Here's a couple of her from just yesterday. If you have any questions, just PM me.
Attachments
IMG_20180206_100203531_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180206_100203531_HDR.jpg (1.34 MiB) Viewed 1527 times
IMG_20180206_160152988.jpg
IMG_20180206_160152988.jpg (1.28 MiB) Viewed 1527 times
IMG_20180206_160442082.jpg
IMG_20180206_160442082.jpg (1.26 MiB) Viewed 1527 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Whoa, nice pics Romantic. She's stunning! The makeup, the clothes, everything spot. Thanks for sharing!
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

gothic

Post by gothic »

wow, angelic

Tony Morello
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tony Morello »

That's exactly the word I was thinking of..."angelic". The standing option also adds a whole range of options for photographs.

Thanks to all who wished me well and offered advice. I will plan a photography session soon, after her first bath and oil rub down. As for the spooky realism, my cats are not quite sure what to make of this new woman who never moves and never talks.

DillyDolly
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by DillyDolly »

Tony Morello wrote:I was fortunate enough to take advantage of Real Love Sex Dolls' free extra head promotion. So I have a sleeping and a waking beauty. They were nice enough to send me a second pair of eyes since I ordered one sleeping head.
You're lucky. I paid for two heads, one was the sleeping head. And when I asked RLSD about a second pair eyes, they told me no. :(

But congrats Tony. I can't wait to see your pics!

I ordered the exact same doll. Been waiting 38 days and counting, it's killing me. 8O :drinking:

INFORMATIONS