www.wmdolls.com

Nervous First Buyer looking for advise

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
templargfx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Nervous First Buyer looking for advise

Post by templargfx »

I am thinking about buying a head by itself first, to give me an idea of the quality and feel of TPE along with Realism without buying a full doll. I have read alot of threads suggesting people go with a cheap 'starter doll' as their first purchase, but I feel that would just be a waste of money. If it turns out dolls aren't for me, the money I spend on that first doll is wasted, however if I do decide they are for me It'll still be a 'waste' when I replace it with the Doll I want.

Hence buying a head. If I don't go ahead (pun intended), the cost is about the same, however if I do go ahead with the Doll I want, the head I purchase now is not a waste.

What are people's thoughts? Is a head going to be enough to sell me or not on TPE Dolls? I am looking at getting a Doll for the companionship they offer and presence, rather than strictly as a sexual toy.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I'm not a fan of the started doll idea either. As to buying the head first and body later, it's very difficult to match skin tone if the 2 are not purchased together and IMHO you need both to fully appreciate what these dolls are all about.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

templargfx wrote:I am thinking about buying a head by itself first, to give me an idea of the quality and feel of TPE along with Realism without buying a full doll. I have read alot of threads suggesting people go with a cheap 'starter doll' as their first purchase, but I feel that would just be a waste of money. If it turns out dolls aren't for me, the money I spend on that first doll is wasted, however if I do decide they are for me It'll still be a 'waste' when I replace it with the Doll I want.

Hence buying a head. If I don't go ahead (pun intended), the cost is about the same, however if I do go ahead with the Doll I want, the head I purchase now is not a waste.

What are people's thoughts? Is a head going to be enough to sell me or not on TPE Dolls? I am looking at getting a Doll for the companionship they offer and presence, rather than strictly as a sexual toy.
This is somewhat true.... But.....
It is very difficult to match the skin tones when dolls and heads are made at different times! This is why vendors will recommend that if you want additional heads with your doll that you should order them all at the same time so they are made with the same batch of TPE. Otherwise there will always be some slight variation. If you're okay with the idea that the head and body might not be an exact match, then go ahead with what you're thinking! If you want them to match perfectly though, better to wait and make your purchase all at once!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

templargfx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by templargfx »

Mr Franz - Thankyou for the info, I had not thought about the fact that the tones may be different. I think I will go with getting a head regardless. I am willing to chalk au$500 up to experience and after looking through the other TPE options at that price I can't see anything that is going to help me with my decision.

The main reason I am going straight for a full size Doll is that both the smaller dolls and the torso only options freak me out, definitely not my thing. Its got to be anatomically accurate and 'real' in size otherwise Im just not going to be comfortable with it I don't think.

JCnine - Thank You again for your input! Yumiko has solidified the idea of going for the 163cm body. She is absolutely gorgeous!

I read alot about the weight of the doll and people being surprised and turned off by it. When you are lying with Yumiko in bed, or sitting on a couch cuddling, is the weight you feel in your interactions with her realistic? Obviously these Doll's are crazy dead weight when moving them, but how does the weight effect the intimate interactions with her? Would you say Yumiko feels heavier than she should?

I was not worried about the weight of the doll, in fact I thought it was a bonus because of the realism it would provide, but due to the reactions of other posters im not so confident, but mainly because I've been starting to think perhaps they feel 'overweight' for their size.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Here's a thread viewtopic.php?f=7&t=96470 where someone didn't have the advice you're receiving here . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

templargfx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by templargfx »

haremlover - I just read that post this morning! I don't think I will have the same long term reaction to the weight. Also he said his weighs over 100lbs which is alot more than the 78lb reported on the ' How much does your doll REALLY weigh ' thread for the 163cm Doll. 35kg sounds about what she should weigh

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Yes - that thread relates to a bit more weight - but after I had been used to 30kgs or less the extra weight of the 163 was noticeable. 155-158 region is possibly better.

Best wishes

Harem

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

She feels very realistic when cuddling/intimate. I would say her weight suits me quite well for realism. I usually sit leaning against a wall with a couple pillows behind my back. Yumiko usually sits in between my legs and she leans her weight back onto my stomach. We watch movies in this position just about every night before we go to bed. This is one of the most realistic things I experience with her. When she is sitting with me like that, I honestly can't tell the difference between Yumiko and a real woman!

With all that being said, weight is definitely something to consider very strongly in your purchase! There are ways to move her that seem to work for me (carrying bridal style for example). Adding an insert is a must for these heavier ladies too! If you think you can handle the weight, the slightly taller and fuller dolls are great!
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

templargfx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by templargfx »

JCnine - From your beautiful shots and the way you talk about Yumiko I have a feeling we are very similar minded in respect to these works of art!
Thanks for sharing this with me, its exactly what I was I hoping you'd say!

Received awesome news today, financing has been approved (I have some old debts to pay off, and figured I might as well get a little extra spending money on top :P) so I will be ordering soon!

Robert Lloyd
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Robert Lloyd »

I'm someone who firmly believes in the starter doll idea. I understand someone's concern about throwing money away, but I don't see it that way. I only wish some of the vendors who sell inexpensive small dolls would have honor and integrity in their ads.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

1st of all this doll is a 165cm D cup (the slender calves are a dead giveaway and the hips are smaller)

It is listed inaccurately as 163cm on heading title and then below in description listed accurately as the 165cm.

They are very similar body's but the hips and breasts and the size of the calves are different.

If you want the 163cm specifically then go to the menu and select that body not the 165cm body.

I highly recommend you get the built in Vagina option if your worried about tearing in that area as from my experience the insert Vagina is not realistic and is very easily torn.

When your doll arrives you will need to give her a good washing in the shower of her entire body.

You need Vasoline and Baby Oil.

After you have cleaned her entire body including flushing out her mouth , vagina and anus get her dry then apply vasoline to her crotch , armpits , knees & elbows , inside mouth , inside anus and inside her lovely vagina.

Then rub baby oil over her body excluding face where here make-up is as the oil will take away the makeup so just stay clear of the face unless you can be careful not to get the oil near the eyes & lips.

Let the vasoline and oil soak in till the body is dry.

Only apply very light amounts of baby powder which contains the corn starch that's needed.

I personally stay clear of corn starch used in food preparation.

Do not over powder the skin , very little baby powder is required.

Do NOT powder arm pits and crotch area (vagina & anus)

1 or 2 times a month reapply vasoline to same area's as before.

I apply vasoline to the vagina lips labia and anus a very often as I have sex with her and after cleaning of the built in Vagina.

When having sex with her ensure there is always good amount of water based lubricant or baby oil and vasoline together can also be used sometimes but not too often.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

templargfx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by templargfx »

Dollicious2 - Thankyou for the fantastic information on care and maintenance. Ive read like a hundred threads so far and the information is overwhelming! Its nice to get a single overview from such an experienced member!

You are right about the body, BD (and alot of other sites it seems) list this doll as 163cm when in fact the body is 165cm D Cup. I had already decided on the 163cm C Cup body as its the one I find most attractive out of them all, and was just looking for the best head to go with the body. Head #70 mesmerizes me and so I looked for a body with that head and found this listing.

Hopefully Japanese Love Toys Australia is going to be able to supply me with the options I want. Their site is somewhat lacking and I havent gotten a response back from them regarding my query.

Im deathly afraid of the whole customs import tax thing here in Australia and all the hoops you have to go through so Id really like to get one from an australian warehouse but I don't want to compromise on choice!

JLT Australia
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by JLT Australia »

My pleasure and happy to be of assistance :)
Kind Regards,
Andy
Japanese Love Toys - http://www.japaneselovetoys.com.au
Follow us on Twitter! @JLTAUS
You can contact from here but for a faster response please email: info@japaneselovetoys.com.au

orchido

Post by orchido »

templargfx wrote:Mr Franz - Thankyou for the info, I had not thought about the fact that the tones may be different. I think I will go with getting a head regardless. I am willing to chalk au$500 up to experience and after looking through the other TPE options at that price I can't see anything that is going to help me with my decision.

The main reason I am going straight for a full size Doll is that both the smaller dolls and the torso only options freak me out, definitely not my thing. Its got to be anatomically accurate and 'real' in size otherwise Im just not going to be comfortable with it I don't think.
The differences in the shades is minor, but if you're a perfectionist, it'll bother you. You could do some foundation makeup on the neck/shoulder area to smooth out the transition, if it really bothers you. You don't want to pair a tan head/body with natural/fair head/body, though. The transition is just too dramatic.

People come in all sizes, and all the dolls are more or less anatomically correct, so the smaller the doll, the smaller the breasts need to be for it to look 'real' for it size. A 140- cm with A or B cup breasts will look quite nice and normal, whereas a 6+ ft doll will probably need D/E or even bigger cup for your happiness :)

Getting your favorite head for a little bit of a practice is not that bad idea at all. You can play with the makeup, wigs, kissing and oral with it and see if you'd really like to buy the whole package after all, with all the dead weight, maintenance and every other head/back/muscle ache that comes with the package. You'll end up with more heads than bodies anyway in the end. No worries :D

templargfx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by templargfx »

Orchido - Hi there!
These are my thoughts exactly, it will give me a good idea of what TPE is like in person, show me the quality of the substance and molding as well as the applied makeup it comes with. I also figure when I get the full doll, having a spare head to try something on while Im learning makeup or maintenance wise is better than doing it on the doll herself!

Im discussing options with JLT at the moment. Im going to wait on ordering the doll until the end of the Chinese holiday so I can make up my mind about the body I want.

Im still mixed at times about getting one of these but Im chalking that up mostly to the fact Ive never actually seen one and Im sure some of you had the same feelings!

INFORMATIONS