www.wmdolls.com

About to order my first doll - and still have some questions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
the-loser
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

About to order my first doll - and still have some questions

Post by the-loser »

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster here ;-)

I'm about to order my first doll, and it'll be a 157er B-cup with two, maybe three different heads. (I totally blame Mandos, because of his awesome pictures he posted on this forum I fell in love with this doll and some of the heads he used in his photoshots.) I'm already in contact with a doll vendor, who seems to be very friendly and is patiently answering all my questions about the configuration I want. I'm very excited, and I'm currently in what I call a preparation phase for my new roomate (clean my flat thoroughly, get new storage for all the clothes and shoes I already own or are on order, wash all those clothes to prevent stains and so on...).

Although I think I read almost every post in this forum, I still have some questions, and I would love to hear your experience and/or tips.

First, I got some questions about the skeleton. I read alot about "broken fingers" (because of very thin wires), but also that the new skeleton (the one with the hinge neck) has improved hands/fingers. But I couldn't find any more details on this, but I love to get some more insights. Are the fingers of the new skeleton still attacheched directly to the forearm or is there an actual hand plate, which is connected to the forearme and which has thicker finger wires attached to the plate? Are there any photos available for the improved hands and fingers (photos of the skeleton of course, not the final hands/fingers)? Is it safe to pose those hands/fingers a lot, or is breakage imminent with a lot of posing those limbs? I do understand, that it's not safe to rest the doll on her hands (ie. when she's on all fours), and I assume, this is still true with the improved hands, right?

Another skeleton related question is about the shrugging shoulders: are they firm enough to lay her on her side for cuddling and the shoulders will keep its position? Are all hinges firm enough to keep her in position no matter what? How hard is it to move her to a new position, and will the bolts loosen over time (or are the the welded bolts preventing this)? Do all new orders come with welded bolts?

Then I'm curious about some modifications I'd like to do to add some more personality: I saw those posts about how to add freckles and what utilities were used to achieve this, and I really want to try this, too, because the posted results looks fantastic! But what about tattoos? Is there any way to add (temporary or permanent) tattoos to a TPE doll, and what would be the way to do this? (I don't want to cover the whole doll in tattoos, just a few sexy extras here and there ;-)).

I also like to replace the painted eyebrows with artifical ones, but I'm not sure how to do this: there are some posts about punching hairs into the TPE, but they don't seem to last long, and others are using "eyebrow wigs" and glue them to their doll. Has anybody done this before with a WM-Doll's head, what method did you use and do you have any photos you'd like to share how it looks like? And the same goes for the eyelashes, which one do you use, and what glue is safe to use on these heads?

Last but not least I'd of course like to be able to change the expression of my dolls head (to some extents at least), to make her look more relaxed/sultry/sleepy. Ie. close her eyes, stick her tongue out, let her lick her lips or open/close her mouth. I'm aware that I can't make her "smile" if the face has a comppletely different expression, but what modifications are available to achieve at least some expression variations? I saw that MannequinFan had some 3D printed eyelids, and eyeballs with exchangeable lenses -- are some of you using those and how do they blend with the rest of the head? (And how to "order" them from MannequinFan? Does he has a shop, or do I just PM him?) Have you done any other modifications to your doll which -- in your oppinion -- improves your doll?

That's all for now, but I guess there will be more questions coming the closer I get to ordering my doll. Sorry for the wall of text, and thanks a lot in advance to all who read this and have some answers or tips they like to share.

Oh, one more thing: because on some photos it looks like the 157 B-cup doll has very thin legs and a very small waist, I asked the doll vendor for an alternative, and he suggested to go for the 163er body with a C-cup. I'm not yet convinced, because this doll is heavier than the 157er (+6kg), and a C-cup is not really what I'm looking for. Which one would you buy, if you had to choose? Does anybody have both and can share some pics (front/profile) so I could compare them? Thanks!

Btw: I think my doll's name will be Clara, but I'm not 100% sure about this. We'll see...

coolumbia
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: About to order my first doll - and still have some quest

Post by coolumbia »

firstly welcome to the forum.
A lot wiser will be along with some good advice for sure. But in the meantime regards the tongue, you could check out vonrubber's kit https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 27&t=81749

as for the legs, a lot of these girls do have very skinny legs and waists to lighten the weight. have you considered the WM156? I view the wm157 as a thinned down version of the WM156.

the-loser
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the-loser »

Hi, and thanks for the warm wlecome! :-)

I stumbled upon the "Teeth & Tongue 2.0 set" post seconds after I posted my question -- but thanks for the hint! I think this set looks exactly what I was looking for, but I don't really like the idea of modifying my heads (removing the teeth or parts of them) to use this set. I will have to think about it, but as said before, this set looks great! So many possibilities, lovin' it!

I have never thought of the classic 156cm doll, but I just read about their measurements and it it looks more likely to fit my doll's dream body. It's heavier though (because it's not so skinny like the 157 body), but it still has a B cup which I fancy a lot more than bigger breasts. Do you know if this doll comes with the improved skeleton although it's not the most recent released doll? I will have to doublecheck the size of the clothes I already bought, because I ordered them with the 157 body in mind... ;-)

PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

I might be wrong but I think any of the dolls can get the new skeleton, you just have to pay extra for it.

I'm not going to say too much about it but at the end of the day you get what you pay for and these dolls are cheap for a reason.

the-loser
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the-loser »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:I might be wrong but I think any of the dolls can get the new skeleton, you just have to pay extra for it.
I don't have the option to select different skeleton types, and therefore there's no extra money envolved. But that's a question the doll vendor must be able to answer, right?
PaulDenton2001 wrote:I'm not going to say too much about it but at the end of the day you get what you pay for and these dolls are cheap for a reason.
Well, that just makes me curious: you're saying these modells have a cheap skeleton (and I guess by "cheap" you mean can break easily?). How are the "expensive" skeletons different, and can you point me to where I can find more information on those skeletons/dolls? Any specific dolls you'd recommend instead?

Thanks, your answers are really appreciated!

the-loser
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the-loser »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:Just sent you a PM
Just saw it, thank you very much!

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

That's a lot of questions! But that's good! You should be asking a lot if this is your first purchase! I'll do my best to answer a few of these as I can definitely relate to many of them!

First off, I actually own a WM 163 C-cup (new skeleton version) so if your looking for a lot of pictures of what she will look like you can check out Yumiko's thread below. I really like that body type for a number of reasons. It simply looks like a slender young womans body. Not overly thin with giant breasts (not saying there is anything wrong if you like that sort of thing!) like a lot of the body types. The proportions are quite realistic when comparing them to a real woman as I've seen a number of different real life models have very similar measurements. This makes buying clothing SO MUCH EASIER!!! One of the things that I hear a lot about on the forum is where to buy clothes that will fit! With the WM 163 C-cup, just about any size Small (US size) seems to fit nicely!

But since you seem more intrigued with the 157 B-cup, you should also check out ZannyDanger's thread of his new found love! https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=94771

Definitely get the new skeleton!!!!! I can't emphasize this enough! My first doll had the older skeleton and I can tell you there is a world of difference. The old model used a goose neck style connection for the head which was loud and creaky and didn't hold the pose very well. The new hinged neck is much better, quiet, and holds. The hands are much better with the plates and the welds that attach the fingers seem to be much stronger. The shrugging shoulders add another degree of realism as well which is great if you enjoy taking pictures to post here on the forum. Or if you just want to have her sitting around looking all cute and shy for you! They are very stiff and hold very well. I usually sleep with my gal on her back next to me, but every now and then I'll turn her on her side and spoon with her for the night. The shoulders remain as stiff as the day I got her. I'll attach a picture so you can see the shoulder movement.

Another thing to check out are MannequinFan eyes. Yumiko has these eyes in all of her photos. These are simply amazing! The eyes are very realistic, he has numerous colors to choose from, and you can get eyelids so you're girl can be awake or sleeping! They are also far easier to move so you can get your girl to be looking where you want to in a snap! Get in line early if you want these! He's a VERY popular guy on the forum! You can learn more about them here! https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&hilit=3d

I hope the info helps! The rest of your questions, I'll have to leave for someone else to answer and I'm not very experienced with them!
Attachments
Shrugging Shoulders.JPG
Shrugging Shoulders.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1559 times
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

the-loser
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the-loser »

JCnine,

thank you very much for your detailed answers, I really appreciate them! Thanks for the hint that MannequinFan is a busy man, I decided to contact him right away to get my order onto the waiting list :-) I also did the same with VonRubber to ask him about his "Teeth & Tongue" set, although I'm still not sure about cutting of the teeth of some of my heads (I already call them "my" heads, although I don't own a single head yet -- but I'm so commited to buy one really soon... :-))

I love your pictures of Yumiko, great choice on her clothing/posing/lightning! Thanks for sharing! And you got a valid point with the size of the clothing, that's why I asked my vendor, if there's a size 36 (approx. size S) doll which is comparable to the 157 B-cup one, and he suggested the 163 C-cup. May I ask you a favor? Could you send me some nudes of her body (frontal [standing and lying] / back / profile) via PM so I can compare them with the 157cm body? If this is to personal (because she's yours!), I appologize for asking that silly question!

Anyways, thanks again for your answers!

Edit: One more thing: I read that -- with the old skeleton -- it wasn't possible to put the doll's left hand on her left breast. Has this changed with the new skeleton and the shrugging shoulders?

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

the-loser wrote:JCnine,

thank you very much for your detailed answers, I really appreciate them! Thanks for the hint that MannequinFan is a busy man, I decided to contact him right away to get my order onto the waiting list :-) I also did the same with VonRubber to ask him about his "Teeth & Tongue" set, although I'm still not sure about cutting of the teeth of some of my heads (I already call them "my" heads, although I don't own a single head yet -- but I'm so commited to buy one really soon... :-))

I love your pictures of Yumiko, great choice on her clothing/posing/lightning! Thanks for sharing! And you got a valid point with the size of the clothing, that's why I asked my vendor, if there's a size 36 (approx. size S) doll which is comparable to the 157 B-cup one, and he suggested the 163 C-cup. May I ask you a favor? Could you send me some nudes of her body (frontal [standing and lying] / back / profile) via PM so I can compare them with the 157cm body? If this is to personal (because she's yours!), I appologize for asking that silly question!

Anyways, thanks again for your answers!

Edit: One more thing: I read that -- with the old skeleton -- it wasn't possible to put the doll's left hand on her left breast. Has this changed with the new skeleton and the shrugging shoulders?
So which faces are you thinking of getting?

I can send you some pics as it's for a good cause, just don't go spreading them around the internet or Yumiko might get mad at me 8O ! I can probably have them to you at some point today if I don't get interrupted. As for the arm movement, you just have more flexibility all around. The additional joints added in the shrugging shoulders allow you to move the shoulders up, down, forward and backward. This seems to give the arms a little more range of motion.
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

the-loser
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the-loser »

I totally fell in love with head #159, #162 (thanks Mandos, you bastard! >:-) ) and I also have a crush for this head (which I don't know the number of). They all have a seducing expression without having a (how I call it) typical-sex-doll-O-face, which I personally don't like.

If you send me pics via PM, that would be great, and of course I keep them safe! That's what the 'P' in 'PM' stands for, 'P'rivate, right? 'P'romise!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

Glad to be of help, man :)

Just FYI, the 156 and 157 bodies are very different so it is definitely not a «thinned down» version. Pick the one you like best, but don’t expect the 156 to look like the 157 and vica versa. I like them both but they do not look the same :)

Good luck!

the-loser
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the-loser »

Hi Mandos, thanks for replying! (And sorry for blaming you for your awesome pictures! :-)).

From just the measurements of the 156cm and the 157cm doll I already can tell there's a (huge?) difference, but I still find it very hard to compare those bodies without seeing them side by side. Any chance you have some pictures from your photoshoots were I can see the difference in their boidies which you are allowed to share? That would be a great help!

I still have a huge crush for the 157cm body, but the suggested alternatives (156cm and 163cm) look great, too. So I'm very indecisive right now, and I'll take any help that's available!

Thanks a lot advance, cheers!
the-loser.

INFORMATIONS