www.wmdolls.com

Is wmdolls.fr legit?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jay52317
Apprentice
Apprentice

Is wmdolls.fr legit?

Post by Jay52317 »

Hi!

I'm comparing the manufacturers/vendors to buy my first doll in Finland. I have some questions, and would appreciate if someone could answer:
1. Is wmdolls.fr a legit WM Dolls site?
If yes:
2. is it available in English?
3. do they deliver straigth from China or from a storage in France?

Thanks!

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Is wmdolls.fr legit?

Post by Cubiko »

They are a very professional vendor IMO, not sure if they are a TDF approved vendor but they are approved by WM.

Not sure how their English is, can’t see an English speaking option. You can also try one of the bigger German vendors, they are all super professional and they all speak excellent English - DollStudio, DollPark or DollsClub.

LongHorn

Post by LongHorn »

Hi,

My first post by the way..

I am waiting my first doll (VM 157cm B-cup) from "realdoll4me" company to be shipped in FIN.
Company is located in Germany and they do have English site.
(Didn´t find any topics on the company on this forum.)

I placed my order 29.12 and Friday I got UPS email that the doll is on her way to FIN.
Interested to see how everything goes..

Jay52317
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jay52317 »

It seems that the site is only in French, so not very useful.. Who decides which sites are TDF approved and on which criteria is it done?
Good luck to the other FIN guy!

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Jay52317 wrote:It seems that the site is only in French, so not very useful.. Who decides which sites are TDF approved and on which criteria is it done?
The vendors have to pay a lot of money to be listed as approved. So many of them are not interested.

Jay52317
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Jay52317 »

So TDF approved is not a measure of trustworthiness but it rather tells if they paid TDF or not..
Then is there a list of vendors that are trustworthy, somewhere?

the-loser
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by the-loser »

Jay52317 wrote:So TDF approved is not a measure of trustworthiness but it rather tells if they paid TDF or not..
Wait a minute, is that true? I thought the same, "TDF approved" means trustworthy and a lot members have great experience with these vendors! Is it really all about paying TDF to get listed? That doesn't seem right...

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

It's run by Bruno who runs the French Forum. https://love-dolls-forum.com He's a great guy. But French. :-) As many people are here ;-)

Of course he's represented here https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=218 but wears a different hat. :glou:

TDF vendors and manufacturers do support the forum but it's not about paying. It's a bit like a guild or trades union. The process of accreditation is a tough process and weeds out sources of dolls which might be less than satisfactory. Paying sets a threshold of business, of interest, of commitment. Bitter experience is that when an accredited source has difficulties paying then it's an early warning sign of trouble and people not getting what they paid for. This is one level of customer protection but more than this, it weeds out the Legion of people buying bad dolls cheap and thinking they can make a fast and easy buck out of vulnerable customers. Bitter experience is that it's appropriate to be circumspect about "new" sources. These are rare. Very rare. I happened upon discovering one a couple of years ago and now with a family of exciting new ladies coming forward through TDF accredited sources. Jeff at Booty Calls Dolls has brought forward another but the golden rule is that if it's a source of dolls not known to TDF accredited vendors or manufacturers, beware.

It's great to know Bruno, I can assure you and yes, TDF accreditation is a measure of trustworthiness.

On the latter, if something goes wrong with a TDF purchase, there is a Dispute Resolution service which is fair and effective. The forum provides a place where accredited professionals care about their reputation. It also provides routes of communication and senior members getting to hear about things can investigate and armtwist othersvin the circlces of vendors and manufactuers to make sure that things might not even get as far as the Resolution Service.

It's for these reasons that TDF presence is an essential.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

affenhouse
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by affenhouse »

I bought at www.realld4me.com this is really a big sex doll supplier in germany. Everything was discreet and came quickly to my home. And at any time someone went to the phone and supported me with questions. For this is also a control in China by their own agent and control in Tauberbischofsheim Germany their headquarters. With every question, I was quickly advised without much back and forth. Really very satisfied.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Pron wrote:
Jay52317 wrote:It seems that the site is only in French, so not very useful.. Who decides which sites are TDF approved and on which criteria is it done?
The vendors have to pay a lot of money to be listed as approved. So many of them are not interested.
It's like $30 a month... a piddly amount, and certainly more than worth it in terms of the amount of advertisement it buys them. Any vendor who claims that this expense is too great is not really financially stable enough to be trusted with your money IMO.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Tomoe wrote:
Pron wrote:
It's like $30 a month... a piddly amount, and certainly more than worth it in terms of the amount of advertisement it buys them. Any vendor who claims that this expense is too great is not really financially stable enough to be trusted with your money IMO.
Where did you get the info with $30? Would be interesting to know how much they have to pay to be able to be called approved vendor.

Even TDF vendors complained it's too expensive to be listed as approved.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Pron wrote:
Where did you get the info with $30? Would be interesting to know how much they have to pay to be able to be called approved vendor.
One of the mods wrote that very recently (Nescio I think?), but I can't find the thread right now... Not 100% sure if it was $30 or $50, but regardless it's not much.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Tomoe wrote:
Pron wrote:
One of the mods wrote that very recently (Nescio I think?), but I can't find the thread right now... Not 100% sure if it was $30 or $50, but regardless it's not much.
Yup, I would call a small amount like this "nothing" for a vendor and wonder about the complaints... :mrgreen:

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=74261&hilit=tdf+approved+cost+30 here's an older thread that goes into it. At least it was $30 in 2016, and as I saw the same stated in another post just a few days ago, I don't believe this has changed.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This thread has got derailed. Pron and Tomoe - I contribute to this forum because I know my way around the doll world and am able to be helpful - it would be appreciated if you might possibly read my answers. I have covered issues both about TDF support and accreditation and the main topic.

On the main topic Bruno who runs the French WM website in question also runs the French Forum is and is represented here on TDF https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=218. He is reliable to buy from.

From Finland then Sandro at Dollstudio.de is closer and speaks English.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS