www.wmdolls.com

Is wmdolls.fr legit?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Is wmdolls.fr legit?

Post by Tomoe »

Harem, didn't know you were a mod now mate (snark snark)! Anyway, I was just trying to correct some misinformation about TDF approved vendor status costing a lot of money. I thought it was undeserved shade, and should be corrected. Sorry you apparently didn't find it helpful, but it wasn't directed at you, since you obviously know these things.
I like you Harem, but please don't be arrogant. People other than you are allowed and able to contribute with knowledge too - that doesn't detract any value from your posts, nor do you need to repeat yourself - your post is still there right above ours. Sorry if I've given offense, but your last post kinda rubbed me the wrong way.
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Tomoe wrote:Harem, didn't know you were a mod now mate (snark snark)! Anyway, I was just trying to correct some misinformation about TDF approved vendor status costing a lot of money. I thought it was undeserved shade, and should be corrected. Sorry you apparently didn't find it helpful, but it wasn't directed at you, since you obviously know these things. <BR abp="893">I like you Harem, but please don't be arrogant. People other than you are allowed and able to contribute with knowledge too - that doesn't detract any value from your posts, nor do you need to repeat yourself - your post is still there right above ours. Sorry if I've given offense, but your last post kinda rubbed me the wrong way.
I don't think this was off topic and I wondered, too, why Harem says we didn't read his posts... I just answered a question of a member according to what vendors post here on TDF.

One question is why this France vendor is not listed as vendor for WM on TDF if it's really so cheap and people say it's a good vendor.
The other question is why listed vendors and vendor affiliates on TDF say it's too expensive to be listed on TDF (PMs and posts on the forum); are they lying to the TDF members or are the paying much more money?

Tomoe's link is very interesting to read. How can people say it's dangerous to buy from a not listed vendor if vendors are forced to pay money to be able to be called approved or legit?
In the end it's the customers who pay the forum when they buy the doll from the approved vendor.
Some manufacturer (s) recommend not to buy from the TDF vendors even if you ask them if it would be better to pay much more money to them.

It's very strange that some members are preaching to buy doll X from factory Y only from the TDF vendors and factory Y says don't do this and buy doll X from the not listed vendor because of better service and price.... :evidence:

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Apologies for causing offense - I've been busy in directions other than dolls so when I do contribute, it's with time that's on the side of precious.

I've answered above the issues about TDF and payment by Vendors
TDF vendors and manufacturers do support the forum but it's not about paying. It's a bit like a guild or trades union. The process of accreditation is a tough process and weeds out sources of dolls which might be less than satisfactory. Paying sets a threshold of business, of interest, of commitment. Bitter experience is that when an accredited source has difficulties paying then it's an early warning sign of trouble and people not getting what they paid for. This is one level of customer protection but more than this, it weeds out the Legion of people buying bad dolls cheap and thinking they can make a fast and easy buck out of vulnerable customers. Bitter experience is that it's appropriate to be circumspect about "new" sources. These are rare. Very rare. I happened upon discovering one a couple of years ago and now with a family of exciting new ladies coming forward through TDF accredited sources. Jeff at Booty Calls Dolls has brought forward another but the golden rule is that if it's a source of dolls not known to TDF accredited vendors or manufacturers, beware.

It's great to know Bruno, I can assure you and yes, TDF accreditation is a measure of trustworthiness.
Perhaps Bruno should be rebranded here as DS and WM Dolls France, although he has the French franchise for other brands too, so his official TDF presence in title might end up a bit of a mouthful.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Nescio50
Site Manager - CoverDoll
Site Manager - CoverDoll

Post by Nescio50 »

Sorry, I missed this thread.
Pron wrote:The other question is why listed vendors and vendor affiliates on TDF say it's too expensive to be listed on TDF (PMs and posts on the forum); are they lying to the TDF members or are the paying much more money?
I can't answer if they are lying as I don't know what is expensive to someone.

It's true that listed manufacturers and vendors have to pay a maintenance fee. Right now this fee is US$ 35 per month. Is this expensive? Some sellers told us that this is ridiculous cheap and we could ask for much more. But that's not our intention. To be even more open, this maintenance fee is waived if the seller takes an ad. A banner ad in the section of the seller is not much more than the maintenance fee.

About affiliates, a manufacturer/vendor can ask to have someone to be their affiliate. There's no fee for an affiliate account (never was, who told you this?). An affiliate is linked to the manufacturer/vendor, has to comply to all the rules and the manufacturer/vendor is responsible for this affiliate. That's all.

Why do sellers have to pay to be listed on TDF. There are two reasons for this. First, we want to keep TDF free for our members. We want those who financially benefit from being on TDF to pay our expenses. Second, if a doll vendor is not able to pay US$35 per month this vendor is financial unstable and a threat to his customers who have to pay in advance when ordering a doll. So asking a small monthly fee actually does protect customers.

Back on topic, Bruno is a listed doll vendor at TDF, see https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=218

Pron
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pron »

Thanks for clarification!
I don't quote mails etc. from vendors in public which could paint them black.
It doesn't mean anything good or bad if a vendor is not on an "approved list" for which he would have to pay for, otherwise this forum would be like the mafia.
From my own experience I know there are reliable vendors in Germany and France which are not listed here.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Pron wrote: From my own experience I know there are reliable vendors in Germany and France which are not listed here.
And Bruno from www.wmdolls.fr is listed here but not under the WM name.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

INFORMATIONS