www.wmdolls.com

Shrugging shoulders comparison pic!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Shrugging shoulders comparison pic!

Post by JCnine »

I thought this would be a good place to show this picture since there seems to be some discussion about the new WM skeleton. I tried to center her shoulders as best I could. Then took two photos, one with her shoulders as high as they would go, and the second photo with them down as far as they go. So here is the side by side comparison for you guys! I'm very glad I got them as I love the "shy look" they can make!
Attachments
Shrugging Shoulders.JPG
Shrugging Shoulders.JPG (1.9 MiB) Viewed 1898 times
Pics of my beautiful Yumiko, Eris, and Kammie!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Shrugging shoulders comparison pic!

Post by Broven »

I like it. Makes me a tiny bit sad that I didn't wait a couple of months longer to buy Anna...

Thanks for posting this. It's nice to see just a straight up look at it. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Bardiel
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Bardiel »

I'm so jealous! Mine was suppose to have that option but there was a mistake *sigh*

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Good comparison pictures, you've got a cute girl there!

Was very surprised when I found Lynne had the shrugging shoulders, it gives her an extra degree of expression and realism.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

Thanks for sharing! How tough were they to move?
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Tony Morello
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Tony Morello »

Thanks for the comparison photos! I really like the shrugging option as well. I think it not only makes her look more real but also cuter and more vulnerable. I wish I would've ordered this option on my first doll, which will be delivered next Wednesday. Does anyone know if this now becomes the new "standard" WM skeleton for all dolls? I'd really like to see that happen.

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Urdor Izajar wrote:Thanks for sharing! How tough were they to move?
I have to say somewhat tough here.... At least when it comes to moving them upward! I've found the only way to do is to have her arms stretched out so you can grab underneath them. It seems to take more effort to move them up than down. Downward is a lot easier as you can simply push on the top of her shoulders.
viewtopic.php?t=177041

JCnine
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by JCnine »

Tony Morello wrote:Thanks for the comparison photos! I really like the shrugging option as well. I think it not only makes her look more real but also cuter and more vulnerable. I wish I would've ordered this option on my first doll, which will be delivered next Wednesday. Does anyone know if this now becomes the new "standard" WM skeleton for all dolls? I'd really like to see that happen.
That is what I have heard on other threads but I can't be certain. I know they are trying to get away from a goose neck design and this new skeleton uses hinges for the neck which I have to say is sooooooooo much better!
viewtopic.php?t=177041

INFORMATIONS