www.wmdolls.com

Heavy dolls! A struggle for a smaller person?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
BreakfastOfChampions

Heavy dolls! A struggle for a smaller person?

Post by BreakfastOfChampions »

Hello :D I've been lurking for a while and have my eye on a WM140 (not decided on the head yet though) But all this time I have been worried about her weight! I'm a female of 168cm and I'm no weight lifter :? Even at 140cm, will she be quite heavy? Thank you!

samara78
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Heavy dolls! A struggle for a smaller person?

Post by samara78 »

About 55 60 lbs. I started small to get used to the weight.
The empty orchestra still plays.
Bored, certified "plastic" surgeon. Serving the masses.
Dolls i have worked on. Real doll ,JM doll,teddybabes,Anime fabric doll,wm doll, d.s dolls, Diao shi, extravaganza air dolls, 1st pc, and candy8teen dolls.

Need work done? Feel free to send me a note.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Exercise traditional method. Buy doll and still be unprepared to lift 60-70lbs. Best way to practice is to carry a crooked twisting uneven log or a body wrapped in a carpet...

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

use dumbells to work out with so you get the effect of gravity, and also have to use stabilizer muscles you don't use by isolating. Bowflex and other gym equipment is a great start to getting in shape, but if you need functional real-world strength, free weights all the way. PS. never twist, and don't lift with your back. Let your legs take most of the effort. That's like 60 something lbs right? Spread over that length it'll feel more like 80 lbs of anything else.

source: I work warehouse..

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Also a good option to consider is getting a WM140 with the standing feet which you may find helpful in moving her about. I have a WM145 and a WM158, both with standing feet and I find it easiest moving them to hug them tight close to my body and lift. This is fine for short distances on a level floor but for going up and down stairs it's still better to cradle her in your arms while she is in a sitting position with knees bent. I would imagine a WM140 should stand quite well, certainly my 2 WM gals do, I have them permanently standing and keep any leg movement to a minimum in order to keep the joints nice and tight thus aiding their ability to stand.

pygmalion2
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by pygmalion2 »

For me, I am only just a bit heavier and shorter than my large RD body D.
It is more technique to lift with your legs and how to turn shifting your feet and not your back.
I carry the doll with one arm under the buttocks and the other holding the back -sort of a modified
bear hug. So yes, if there is the will, there is a way but, I would as others suggested start with a lighter doll before going to the bigger dolls.

Mark and the Synthetiks
<em>I know the good artist</em>

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Welcome to TDF!

Looking at this useful thread: >>How much does your doll weigh<<, the WM140 is thereabouts 25kg, which is exactly the same as a bag of cement. Go down your local builder's merchant and lift a couple to see if you can manage that. Now, bear in mind that your doll won't be a convenient shape, and will have a mind of its own (my Lynne tries to kick picture frames off the wall when I take her upstairs even though I've tucked her feet in, I'm sure she does it for a giggle!). So that 25kg will be a little more cumbersome than a bag of cement.

However proper lifting and technique will help you. It may seem hard work at first, but you learn - and your muscles develop too! Lynne is 32kg, she is fine for short distances and I'm way off being Britain's Strongest Man!

I second Arthur, get the standing foot option, it helps with moving the doll, dressing etc. if she can stand up unaided.
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

My Tiffany is my first doll (I'm also new to dolls).
She's a WM155DD and the specs say 28Kg and she's supposed to be one of the lighter dolls.
When she arrived in her big box I was surprised at how heavy she was, even getting her out of the box was a bit tricky.
I've only had her a few weeks and moving her around is getting easier now.
I agree that the standing feet option is worth it.

It's not the actual weight that's tricky, rather it's the awkward shape.
In my case moving her onto and off the bed can be tricky so you have to watch your back and posture.

When moving her around between rooms, I've found that carrying her in my arms like the "honeymoon across the theshold" works best - if you know what I mean.
You also have to be careful about sharp corners on any furniture that you have.
My Tiffany already has a few little knocks that I need to repair. She has a couple of finger problems which I'll post about in a separate thread later.

The TPE body material is soft and that has pro's and con's.
It feels lovely and soft when talced properly and is warmed up! However it seems to be delicate and fragile (in my opinion), and requires a bit of care.
There are lots of messages in the forum about repairing TPE cuts and tears so that is an indication of what will happen at some point.

I think house preparation also helps. Re-arrange furniture to make sure you have a clear path when moving her from A to B.
Anyway thats my experiences so far, hope I haven't put you off.
Overall I'm happy with my Tiffany. :D

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

140 might be a little short.

Look also at silicone such as a DS160 as better height for weight.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Silverfox71

Post by Silverfox71 »

My doll is over 48 kg my girlfriend weighs 63 kg and the doll feels a lot heavier than my other half so if i were you i would go as light as pos mine is like picking up a dead body and i am fit a boxer :)

CarpetLover

Post by CarpetLover »

Get the standing feet.
I bet you could lift the weight just fine if it was a dufflebag....
But it is a delicate doll with no handles

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

It's not so much the weight, but the way that weight is packaged. Imagine trying lift a 50lbs marshmallow! 8O

GuyAndDolls
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by GuyAndDolls »

Arthur1960 wrote:Also a good option to consider is getting a WM140 with the standing feet which you may find helpful in moving her about.
Solid advice. I guess it really is worth it to get the standing feet.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

WELCOME GAD!

With standing feet one can always take the bolts out . . .

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll wrote:My Tiffany is my first doll (I'm also new to dolls).
She's a WM155DD and the specs say 28Kg and she's supposed to be one of the lighter dolls.
When she arrived in her big box I was surprised at how heavy she was, even getting her out of the box was a bit tricky.
I've only had her a few weeks and moving her around is getting easier now.
I agree that the standing feet option is worth it.

It's not the actual weight that's tricky, rather it's the awkward shape.
In my case moving her onto and off the bed can be tricky so you have to watch your back and posture.

When moving her around between rooms, I've found that carrying her in my arms like the "honeymoon across the theshold" works best - if you know what I mean.
You also have to be careful about sharp corners on any furniture that you have.
My Tiffany already has a few little knocks that I need to repair. She has a couple of finger problems which I'll post about in a separate thread later.

The TPE body material is soft and that has pro's and con's.
It feels lovely and soft when talced properly and is warmed up! However it seems to be delicate and fragile (in my opinion), and requires a bit of care.
There are lots of messages in the forum about repairing TPE cuts and tears so that is an indication of what will happen at some point.

I think house preparation also helps. Re-arrange furniture to make sure you have a clear path when moving her from A to B.
Anyway thats my experiences so far, hope I haven't put you off.
Overall I'm happy with my Tiffany. :D
The bolded is the absolute truth, I have a WM170H, she is heavy at 90lbs, however she is manageable just have to have a process of picking her up.

INFORMATIONS