www.wmdolls.com

Heavy dolls! A struggle for a smaller person?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Heavy dolls! A struggle for a smaller person?

Post by jms033 »

I have a WM 135cm doll, which is 55lbs. I have back troubles, and moving her around is a struggle. She can stand on her own, but sometimes when she is on the table, (A folding table where she spends most of her time) I ready her to stand, but then lifting her to stand up, her sometimes her legs aren't just right, and her hips give out, and I'll have to lift her back onto the table for repositioning. I do like the doll, but sometimes wish she wasn't so heavy. I have an inexpensive computer chair, that I cover with a sheet, to move her from room to room, but like I said, her weight is is an issue for me.

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

These dolls shouldn't weigh more than 50 lbs. A normal healthy person can handle that weight, but I guess the market isn't forcing the weight to be reduced, so is it the allure of a life size sex doll that causes this problem to be ignored?
There's lots of ways to reduce the weight, so if they solve that issue, then sales will be even higher I would imagine.

kimmilove

Post by kimmilove »

Does a doll get damaged when you have to hug her tight to lift her, by way of you essentially squeasing the tpe body into the skeleton and so on, possibly making the internal space around the skeleton looser? This is always a worry ive had about having a tpe heavy doll i.e. with lots of jelly! ;)

ChaseroftheSun
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ChaseroftheSun »

My Hannah weighs around 95 pounds and I use weightlifting belt whenever I haul her around... related to this topic I have a question... Are there any TPE dolls on the market out there where they can hang from the back? (instead of just by the neck for storage); As for me this back hook has been invaluable with Hannah! I fully understand that the TPE dolls can stand on their own however I can also easily hoist up Hannah with a hand-winch whereby she can even be lifted above the ground too which makes it a lot easier to dress her & without the risk of her falling over. Also I built a simple but effective Gantry which also allows my doll to hang over me and especially with the cowgirl position which is amazing! But I know that there are lots of other benefits to the TPE dolls that I’ve been reading about. What are your thoughts?

Emma_S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Emma_S »

@kimmilove: This is definitely a problem with a doll as heavy as this one. It is very crucial that I grab her in the right places when I'm about to lift her up. I wish there was some kind of hook where I could fasten a lifting device without removing her head.

I wrote a short review here:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 2#p1289092

j35j35
Ex-Member

Post by j35j35 »

I support. For realism, dolls should be easier.
And the joints are freer.

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

a wheelchair might come in handy.

kimmilove

Post by kimmilove »

Emma_S wrote:@kimmilove: This is definitely a problem with a doll as heavy as this one. It is very crucial that I grab her in the right places when I'm about to lift her up. I wish there was some kind of hook where I could fasten a lifting device without removing her head.

Hey Emma,

You actually have the doll I was thinking of getting. The wm 163 h cup. I thought damaging the tpe internally by squeezing it against the skeleton might be a problem with such a heavy doll, considering she would require being squeezed pretty tightly to lift her. Do you feel this problem of damage is a real possibility with her? How do you get around it?

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

One can lift from under the bottom if standing upright or bridal position but for the really heavy dolls getting them off the floor is . . . a nightmare

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Fenrir

Post by Fenrir »

kimmilove wrote:
Emma_S wrote:@kimmilove: This is definitely a problem with a doll as heavy as this one. It is very crucial that I grab her in the right places when I'm about to lift her up. I wish there was some kind of hook where I could fasten a lifting device without removing her head.

Hey Emma,

You actually have the doll I was thinking of getting. The wm 163 h cup. I thought damaging the tpe internally by squeezing it against the skeleton might be a problem with such a heavy doll, considering she would require being squeezed pretty tightly to lift her. Do you feel this problem of damage is a real possibility with her? How do you get around it?
I pick up my doll by hugging her tightly from the front, placing my both hands beneath her rear with my arms supporting/squeezing her hips and lifting her straight up. You need to have a firm hold on the doll in order to lift her regardless, so there's no other way around this.
This is no different than having the doll suspended by the neck bolt, like how Emma has her doll stored.

I think as long as you support the weight of the doll properly, and don't stress the TPE or the skeleton to an extreme, you should be fine with however you lift the doll.

Once you pick up the doll and lay her on your bed, then it's just a matter of manipulating her legs and arms to the position you want.
For longer distances, you should use an office chair or a dolly. It would be nice to have a machine that will do all the lifting for us. :lol:

The bridal position lift is not easy, I've tried it, and the body is too heavy to try to carry it because the weight is uneven.
Lifting the doll in a standing position is much easier because the mass is more centered in the vertical position.

Emma_S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Emma_S »

My answer is pretty much the same as Fenrir. Just some additional thoughts. Even though the bridal position is heavy it's easier to get her out of the bed that way, but then I only manage to lay her down again. My arms under her wonderful butt and my face between her breasts is the best way to carry her around. It's hard to get that grip when she's in bed though.
I've built a stand just to shower her in standing position. I will get some wheels for that stand so I can move her around. I just wish to come up with some idea how to hang her with the the head attached.

YZStudios
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by YZStudios »

I'm a tall person, but my TPE doll is difficult to move and even make love to. I didn't get the standing feet and I feel like I wasted my money. Any advice? DM me!

YZStudios
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by YZStudios »

I just purchased a TPE doll and I'm having seconds thoughts due to her weight. She's 5'3" and quite curvaceous. Lifting her is difficult and maneuvering her in bed is no laughing netter. I feel her weight will cause her to break if in the wrong position. I'm contemplating weighs to lighten her, maybe replacing the metal skeleton? I'm not that handy so I wouldn't know.

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

YZStudios wrote:I just purchased a TPE doll and I'm having seconds thoughts due to her weight. She's 5'3" and quite curvaceous. Lifting her is difficult and maneuvering her in bed is no laughing netter. I feel her weight will cause her to break if in the wrong position. I'm contemplating weighs to lighten her, maybe replacing the metal skeleton? I'm not that handy so I wouldn't know.
When I hurt my back, I had to leave the doll sitting in a small chair. She was kind of hunched over, meaning her belly was against her legs. I had no choice but to leave her in this position, because I couldn't mover her due to my back being out. When my back was finally strong enough to lift her up onto the table. Her legs and belly became "fused" together. So when I laid her out flat, her legs and belly ripped open. It almost sounded like velcro! After seeing how badly she was damaged, I decided to just dismantle her. But the skeleton isn't very heavy at all, it's the TPE is what has weight to it. I have been seeing a lot of posts saying their doll is very heavy, and I see other posts saying they want a nice doll, but are unable to buy one because of the weight.

Dutch Dance Maniac
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: The Netherlands. Electronic Dance Music Country number 1 !!!

Post by Dutch Dance Maniac »

YZStudios wrote:I'm a tall person, but my TPE doll is difficult to move and even make love to. I didn't get the standing feet and I feel like I wasted my money. Any advice? DM me!

Hi YZstudios,

Sorrie to hear that. :(

I'm a tall person too, that's why i have my main rule no doll havier then 30 kilo's. Even if she looks fantastic, if she is heavy'r then 30 kg then i will not buy the doll.

I luckily fall on slim women and that is really perfect for the weight of a doll, I do not know if I would have been really happy if it had been the other way around than I would not have enjoyed my doll as much as I do now.

I did my homework in advance so I knew exactly what to expect when it comes to weight.
:!: This should actually be your most important decision when you buy a doll.
You pay a fortune to be able to buy her then you want to get the maximum enjoyment out of it or not :?:
A doll that is too heavy for you to move her around there you will not long enjoy and end up somewhere in the corner and that is not what you buy her for.
At least that is how I think, my doll should be able to live with me in daily life. Sleep in bed with her, get her out of bed the next morning, dress her up as desired and put her back in the living room on the couch or on a chair, possibly make photo shoots from time to time. That's what i do with my Timea every day.
Look at what activities I do with my Timea in everyday life, then you understand what I'm trying to say, I would not be able to do this if the doll was too heavy for me.

You alway's have to have a good / clear plan for yourself before the purchase, make a list of what you want to do with her and vote for your choice, then at least you know what your options are and what is excluded. Yes it sounds hard but this is just the reality.

:!: That's why you always need to be well informed about the weight of a doll before you buy her. Alway's FIRST INFORM by your vendor about the weight, if oke then buy, Not buy first and get regrets later.

Greetings DDM & TIMEA. :)

:glou:
Timea. WM157B #159

Daisy. WM163C #162

Mariëlle. DutchDoll 148-CM

However Unreal This May Be...... We Are Connected You And I.
We Are On The Same Curve, Point Of All Is:
We Share The Same Secret. We Love Our Dolls And Our LifeStyle.
That Makes Us Who We Really Are. Pure, Loving and Caring.
Welcome Into Our World.

INFORMATIONS