www.wmdolls.com

Heavy dolls! A struggle for a smaller person?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Re: Heavy dolls! A struggle for a smaller person?

Post by Mitchy »

I'm just a lil 140cm about 60lbs, and bear says moving me is like trying to pack around a greased pig. Flailing arms and legs! easiest way is a fireman's carry, over one shoulder, but mind the feet and hands, they do try to sweep the walls clean like Munnin said. The fun way is my legs wrapped around bears waist, arms over his shoulders, with his hands under my booty. I cling to him like a rabid spider monkey. Its like a full body contact huggaroo! :wink:
Bears naughty but nice kitten

orchido

Post by orchido »

I'd say, get the standing feet option, only if you intend it to stand and pose on it's own for photos or a long term display.
In no time, you'll figure out how to put clothes on and take them off for a comatose patient, without standing feet.

140-150 doll is a good size/weight for a small person, but you're 168, so you should be able to carry it around with ease.
I know a certain 155 tall lady who has no problem lifting and carrying around a 60 lbs doll :)

SquezzeMe

Post by SquezzeMe »

So, I have read that using a office chair or a office stool "which I have a white seat tattoo stool" will make it easy to move from room to room. Only needing to pick up for bath, bed and photo shoot. Hope this helps.
"I see,said the blind man."

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

I have a 145cm silicone lady who weighs 60 pounds and she was my first. It was tough for the first 2 weeks then I got used to it. Bridal carry is a great method if you don't have an office chair on wheels. Just plan your moves ahead before you make them and make sure shit is out of your way before you move her somewhere.

You don't need standing feet to dress her. In fact, it's easier to sit her on the edge of the bed or couch to dress her.

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Emma_S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Emma_S »

Just got my new WM163H weighing just over 48 kg. I'm pretty light myself and she was harder to lift than I thought. She's still worth the trouble though as she has the most wonderful body. A health care lifting device may be procured. If I remember it right, "Lars and the Real Girl" had a wheelchair to move her around. I'll see if I can get one to an affordable price.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Emma_s WELCOME!

It's great to see that whilst I wouldn't recommend a 48kg doll, quite the reverse, that people willing to embrace that weight are around and enthusiastic.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

nicvncnt
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by nicvncnt »

To add to the excellent advice from previous posters, please don't rely on the stated weight of your chosen doll being accurate...from experience I would allow for her being up to 20% heavier than advertised.

Sexy Sex Doll
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Sexy Sex Doll »

try WM150B, few kg lighter, but it's a really petite doll
SSD Massive Sex Doll Models Collection
- Free shipping
- We help EU customers to handle Import Duty and VAT
- FREE Gifts

Review on SSD
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!
Free Take Care Kit For Big Sex Doll Purchase
*Limited Time Only*

Huckleberry
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Huckleberry »

I'm no strong man, never have been, though I have the potential. My ex weighed about the same as my WM140, and I can't totally handle her, just like me ex-wife. But then, that's what I want... ;)

See it as an opportunity to improve strength. An enjoyable one.
Nikki : WM, 140cm, Head #88
She's a doll!

Paradoxy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Paradoxy »

As an older man with degenerative disc disease, I have a great problems with the weight issues as well. Is it possible to retrofit a doll with standing options? Thank you for all of your advice.

IMartin7
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by IMartin7 »

I have a 165CM doll she is a bustier model. It feels like she is all of 65 pounds. I started to sweat a littler after unboxing her and posing her for pics. Its a little tough because you want to make sure you are really careful picking them up and placing them down you don't want any scuffs or tears.

LJ69
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by LJ69 »

I have 7 dolls ranging from 23kg up to 43kg. At first the 23kg doll was tough but now, after having dolls in the 30-43kg the 23kg is quite easy to carry.

Practice, planning and correct technique is very important. Even the 43kg Amazon Goddess can be moved once you have some experience - but the 20-30kg dolls are certainly much easier.

Now if only a manufacturer could come up with the technology to reduce overall weight by 30-40% (as per the rumors) then this would not even be an issue.

Paradoxy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Paradoxy »

Thanks for the support. Even with rolling stools, etc. it is such a struggle and so much pain, that sex is not even on my mind by the time we’re “ready”... I do enjoy her companionship, but it’s looking like a doomed relationship (I basically got her because my wife and I have sexual incompatibility problems...) Now a 40% lighter doll would be fantastic!

Emma_S
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Emma_S »

I've finally bought a bathroom scale to weigh my thermoplastic beauty and can confirm that her weight is 50 kg. Pretty close to the stated weight for WM 163H.

Paradoxy
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Paradoxy »

At 50kg, she’s a full 10 pounds heavier than my wife, and only 25 pounds lighter than myself. If I had found this forum first, I probably would have opted for one of the foam core dolls as a starter. It seems noobs like me don’t *really* anticipate the weight until our new “companion” arrives. I love my WM girl Rachel (I will post pictures in a few weeks), but dang she’s heavy. (As it’s most unlikely that my back condition will get better, I hope to find some mobility solutions soon, or there may be an “unused used” doll for sale here...)

INFORMATIONS