www.wmdolls.com

She's here!!! WM 152cm

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

She's here!!! WM 152cm

Post by LittleDragon »

I ordered her on Monday Jan 22 and she arrived today! That's less than 2 weeks total! Wow!!!! So far I am on cloud nine. So far this doll is everything I expected and MORE!!! She's my first TPE doll so I was kinda nervous about what to expect because some people love TPE dolls and some people hate them. So far, I LOVE her!!! Here are my initial thoughts:

1. Her body and ass is sooooo freaking soft I literally get a boner when I touch her or grab her ass. The jiggle factor is major and realistic to me.

2. She is fucking pretty to me! I've just been staring at her all day in amazement of how gorgeous she is in person.

3. She arrived in PERFECT condition! The box she came in had no signs of damage at all.

4. I now know what that infamous TPE smell is. Yep, I smell it but so far it does not make me like her any less. I am gonna spend the day cleaning her and taking care of her. Hopefully in time, the smell will fade. That's what I have heard from others.

5. Her curves are massive and so realistic! I sat her in my lap today and all that ass felt soooo good in my lap. Yep, I got another boner. Lol... my previous doll NEVER had that effect on me.

Okay now for a few pictures. I will take more in the future, I promise, but this is all I have for now. Thanks for listening. :D

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: She's here!!! WM 152cm

Post by blacksmith »

I'm happy for you! Lingerie pics... I love lingerie pics.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

congrats!
sexy body and a really cute face on this one.
probably THE sexiest face i have seen on a doll lol
what nr is that ?

get a heatblanket large enough to cover the doll.
warm her up to human temp then you will love her even more :)

clean and put babyoil and let it absorb for a few hours.
then put powder on.
the smell will be far less after that.
in a few days it will be gone completely

i use pipedreams fanta flesh powder as i think its the best from the ones i have tested.
https://www.amazon.com/Pipedream-Extrem ... B005C3WKP8
holds long smells great and the skin will get really smooth and stay soft with it.
problem is the cans are small so you need to order several of them

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

blacksmith,
Thanks man! Yeah, she really looks good in that lingerie. They included it with my order. The vendor I worked with was so professional! I HIGHLY recommend him.

rev,
Thanks for the heads up on that powder. I have baby oil and regular baby powder right now. I'm gonna order from the link you sent. Appreciate that much!!!

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

Oh yeah, btw that is face #122.

DollDaddy27
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by DollDaddy27 »

Congrats on your new arrival. She is certainly beautiful and sexy. I love the thick body on the 152 and that was actually my 1st choice before deciding on the YL148. If I do purchase a 2nd doll, I believe I will go with this one. Please post more pics and tell us about how you manage the weight. That was a big concern for me. Best of luck with her!
-DD27

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

New arrivals are the best! Especially when it's your first one. The realism kind of takes you by surprise. Have Fun!

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Congrats.she looks great.just get a big tube of cornstarch its cheaper and you can get it at most food stores.its easier to apply with a brush.
Attachments
argo-corn-starch-000143797.jpg
argo-corn-starch-000143797.jpg (16.55 KiB) Viewed 9258 times

MrPlastic

Post by MrPlastic »

LittleDragon wrote: The vendor I worked with was so professional! I HIGHLY recommend him.
nice, love that doll. which vendor did you order from if you dont mind?
For Sale, YL 166cm Amani Head (OMG Boobs): viewtopic.php?t=161981

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

For me personally, I will only powder a doll if putting her into storage for winter months, to help with mould deterrence.

I recommend sticking more with a regular baby oiling routine (get the paragon based generic stuff, without the BS additives) every couple of months in winter, and at least monthly in summer (even more regularly if in extreme temp environments over 35 degrees Celsius regularly) as the dolls tpe oils will leech out and dry the tpe making it brittle and prone to tears and micro fissure formation in any gravity loaded points. I found this the hard way with my girls BaBs, as I did not oil her enough this summer down under, and then had to spend hours with the heat gun repairing her numerous micro fissures.

I also recommend Vaseline in conjunction with the oiling regime, especially in stress areas such as the groin, below the buttocks onto the hamstrings, under the armpits and around the breasts. This will help keep the tpe supple and help prevent embrittlement.

The two things here, always ensure all powder is washed off, prior to oiling and the doll is dry. Do not over use the oil, a light smear is usually ample, as is the same with the Vaseline.

Only powder her, if putting her away in a humid or cold environment for extended periods over a month, and always store in a way the reduces risk of tpe compression or distortion from the dolls weigh loading points (aka what she is resting on).

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

blacksmith
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by blacksmith »

Those are excellent pointers! I'm still torn between staying with silicone dolls or making the leap to TPE.

BS
I can find the area under the curve, but I can't find my car in a parking lot!

I was once told "that's not possible", so I went out and did the impossible.

I fell in love with a doll...

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

She is sexy!

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Littledragon she looks amazing! Slap that booty once for me! lol Congrats!
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

The Doll Laboratory
Manufacturer Affiliated
Manufacturer Affiliated

Post by The Doll Laboratory »

Hello LittleDragon,

Thanks for showing the unboxing of your Doll. She looks great. The WM152 is a classic.

Just a couple of things I have noticed. First you have opened the bottom of the box. She should lay on her back. The parcel was upside down when you opened it. Don’t put her in storage in the same position. She will get flat breasts! 8O That’s not something you want. :wink: Secondly, it seems there was no wood panel at the end of the box, were the neck is (my last Doll’s came with one). It looks as if there is a small hole in the cardboard. Good that nothing bad arrived. I wonder if the wooden panel thing will be standard.

Happy honeymoon! :glou:

Von Rubber
The Doll Laboratory Stories - Erotic Comic featuring my Dolls
Teeth&Tongue set 4.0 - Add expressions to your Doll

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

VonRubber wrote:Hello LittleDragon,

Thanks for showing the unboxing of your Doll. She looks great. The WM152 is a classic.

Just a couple of things I have noticed. First you have opened the bottom of the box. She should lay on her back. The parcel was upside down when you opened it. Don’t put her in storage in the same position. She will get flat breasts! 8O That’s not something you want. :wink: Secondly, it seems there was no wood panel at the end of the box, were the neck is (my last Doll’s came with one). It looks as if there is a small hole in the cardboard. Good that nothing bad arrived. I wonder if the wooden panel thing will be standard.

Happy honeymoon! :glou:

Von Rubber
Great point VR, the wooden head plate in the packaging is dependent on which JINSAN factory outlet or packing section (as there are mulitple JINSAN factories) your gal came from.....,(and it dependended if the P&H dept actually had it in stock at the time...I am actually serous here, but for mine all premium quality marketed dolls hould be packed with this reinforcement.)

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

INFORMATIONS