www.wmdolls.com

Freckles & TPE?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Freckles & TPE?

Post by FCD94 »

I had originally asked this over here, but I just noticed that the OP there hasn't posted in that thread since August of last year, so I figured this might be a better place to ask about application of freckles to TPE:

I am curious about the freckle-effect applied with markers - from the photos in the Unknown2 thread (linked above), it looks as though the process may have been re-applied a couple of times over the course of several months or so, with some variation in the effect. The difference in the appearance of the freckles between the earlier & later photos sparked my curiousity.

Does the marker ink/chemical "bled" into the TPE material over time leaving a larger smudge or stained area than originally applied, and/or does it fade away requiring re-application (if so, what does it look like when faded... I wouldn't want to do something which in a few weeks would end up looking like terminal acne or measles).

Dollfriend
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: TPE Land, just a few miles east of Silicone Valley...

Re: Freckles & TPE?

Post by Dollfriend »

Haven't made freckles on any of my TPE Dolls, but I can say, that makeup eyeliner, etc. will all eventually fade on TPE given time, so I am guessing a marker would do the same, but would probably take much longer to eventually fade.

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Dollicious2 »

I would Not even try to do freckles on TPE or Silicone.
But it's your choice you've been warned lol

It may be doable but I wouldn't use anything but makeup , nothing permanent like paint or markers.

DL2
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I've used a marker for freckles. I just used a dark brown ultrafine point Sharpie. The freckles do fade, but seem to last about a month or so. I re-apply them just before they have completely faded, so that I can put them in (more or less) the same spots. I really just touch the tip of the marker lightly to her face so as not to put down too much ink. After putting down half a dozen dots or so, I very gently dab the spots with my fingertip to get any wet ink back off. This does cause the edges of the dot to spread out very slightly, which I think looks natural enough. The whole process only takes a minute or two, though I'm not putting down a ton of freckles - just a few under the eyes and on the nose bridge.

They actually look a little more prominent in photos than they do in real life, because of the camera light I suppose. But here's a shot of Anna Marie after maybe her third or fourth application of freckles. Being pretty careful when I do them, I don't think they've bled much or gotten out of control or anything.
20171217_140025_2.jpg
20171217_140025_2.jpg (1.38 MiB) Viewed 2690 times

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

This is what you need for freckles. They are removable if you want to remove em but they'll stay on quite a long time if that's what you want.
http://missatleur.com/dollassesories.htm

See similar use same product here-
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=95958

scooter_ca
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by scooter_ca »

I tried putting some freckles on Daria with a soft eyebrow pencil.
I was not ready to go the Sharpie route yet.
I had to press fairly hard to create a mark, and therefore the freckles were larger than I wanted.
At first I was not happy with the effect but as they faded over time the effect was much more realistic.

Then I tried using a mineral powder makeup.
I allowed flecks to fall in a random pattern between Daria's breasts.
Then I mashed them in with a Q-Tip.
This made a better random effect with nice tiny freckles.

I also have some of CC's Body Colour. I may try that next.

Thanks,
scooter
With beautiful Daria and Giorgi.
Everything about Daria can be found in her NEW Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=117493
Everything about Giorgi can be found in her Photo Timeline: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 64&t=96105
Doll Album: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14626

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Dollyman25442 wrote:This is what you need for freckles. They are removable if you want to remove em but they'll stay on quite a long time if that's what you want.
http://missatleur.com/dollassesories.htm

See similar use same product here-
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... =6&t=95958
This is what I achieved using "Body Color" (RIP CC)
P1010533.JPG
P1010533.JPG (1.88 MiB) Viewed 2257 times

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I used a black sharpie to put a beauty mark on my 140. It turned out perfectly, just like I wanted. I actually hoped it would last, but it faded away completely to where you can't even tell it was ever there even if you know exactly where to look.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

BWheeler1 wrote:I used a black sharpie to put a beauty mark on my 140. It turned out perfectly, just like I wanted. I actually hoped it would last, but it faded away completely to where you can't even tell it was ever there even if you know exactly where to look.
How long did it last? I use sharpies for freckles and a birth mark and they seem to hold up for month or so at least. I wonder if it's a different TPE mix or something?

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

INFORMATIONS