www.wmdolls.com

SEXY Adriana

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
CokeSam
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: SEXY Adriana

Post by CokeSam »

Very nice pics! I was thinking about getting a 163H but had a question or 2 if you don't mind answering? If shes lying on her stomach can you still get to to her fun bits or is there too much booty for the average bloke to make it work?

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

CokeSam ,yes you can no problem. She has a big butt,also it is wide so access is fine.
YL 158cm Big booty “ Gina”

CokeSam
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CokeSam »

:thumbs_up: Thanks for the answer! I love the thick and curvy girls but was concerned I might not be able to enjoy my favorite positions with the amount of junk in her trunk! It's a tight race between WM156b, WM160d and of course the lovely WM163H here.

pawgdoll

Post by pawgdoll »

Seeing her and Vanessa side by side would be something!
Which do you prefer and why? Which ass feels better/softer?

Post as many pics as you like!!
LOTS OF 18+ CONTENT AT https://onlyfans.com/pawgdoll
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=140072
PM for more content!

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

How is she to handle weight wise?

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

ilovephatass wrote:Seeing her and Vanessa side by side would be something!
Which do you prefer and why? Which ass feels better/softer?

Post as many pics as you like!!
I like both dolls they are very different body types. Adriana has a young cheerleader fit body with a big butt and Vanessa has super large breasts and also has a big butt. I feel that Adriana's butt is a little softer but not much. I love both girls they have thick curvy bodies and are life size. Hopefully I can take a photo side by side soon.

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

danDub wrote:How is she to handle weight wise?
She is heavy, but you get used to it and also you find different ways to move her. For me having a curvy full size doll is worth the extra weight.

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

I've been eyeing the 163cm H doll for a while now. Top of my list, I'm wondering since she weighs 106lbs is cowgirl position out of the question with this heavy doll? I'm thinking even though she might weigh 106lbs her weight is easier to manage once she's on the bed in the right position maybe.

Also how is the tightness of the doll of the vag area? I saw a video on youtube about a guy complaining the 163cm H doll was very loose for him, couldn't feel her "walls" in other words lol not sure if he was joking or for real.

Thanks for your time, haven't gotten any straight answers yet, hopefully you guys who own the actual doll can help me out.
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

oberyn
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oberyn »

Did you get shrugging shoulders? Would you recommend it?

LittleDragon
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by LittleDragon »

NINJASEX wrote:Also how is the tightness of the doll of the vag area? I saw a video on youtube about a guy complaining the 163cm H doll was very loose for him, couldn't feel her "walls" in other words lol not sure if he was joking or for real.
I'd love to see that video lol. Where is it? :mrgreen:

Maybe he purchased the removable vagina option for the doll, but forgot to insert it? That could certainly cause what he described.

Marko1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Marko1 »

My Adriana does not have shrugging shoulders, I didn't feel a need for it. Also she is fixed vagina and does feel ok not super tight. I have not tried cowgirl position so I can't help you there. She is a heavy doll but if you can handle her it soooo worth it, to have life size of a doll.

Mr_Fix_it
Doll Elder
Doll Elder
Location: Over the Horizon turn left and about half way up the hill

Post by Mr_Fix_it »

Wow Marko1, Adriana is a lot'a woman! 8O :thumbs_up: :mrgreen:
This is a super sexy pose. Love it!

Cheers,
Fix.

danDub
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by danDub »

Marko1 wrote:
danDub wrote:How is she to handle weight wise?
She is heavy, but you get used to it and also you find different ways to move her. For me having a curvy full size doll is worth the extra weight.
It’s def worth it, i bet her arse looks incredible doggy style, is her butt bouncy and jiggly?

NINJASEX
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by NINJASEX »

LittleDragon wrote:
NINJASEX wrote:Also how is the tightness of the doll of the vag area? I saw a video on youtube about a guy complaining the 163cm H doll was very loose for him, couldn't feel her "walls" in other words lol not sure if he was joking or for real.
I'd love to see that video lol. Where is it? :mrgreen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8_Xlkptbmc

^ He claims to the have the 163cm H doll and said he couldn't feel her "walls" lol. Funny but concerning :|
175cm Busty Starry Doll
173cm H WM Doll
161cm J 6YE Doll
160cm Nipple AXB Doll
158cm N YL Doll

pumpchump

Post by pumpchump »

he says in the video he didnt get an insert. plus im pretty sure hes joking and knows whats going on.

INFORMATIONS