www.wmdolls.com

The 163 H cup has made a hell of an impact.

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
PaulDenton2001
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: The 163 H cup has made a hell of an impact.

Post by PaulDenton2001 »

Damn Anung, sorry to hear that. I'll definitely take that warning to heart.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

PaulDenton2001 wrote:Damn Anung, sorry to hear that. I'll definitely take that warning to heart.
Yes Folks, that is the world in which we live. 8O

And....the two people that prepared the admin action document for the command to present me with were.....you guessed it.... Females.

Not just any females mind you, they are females who are in relationships with other females, who have less than 9 years sea service (less than 30 years total service) between the both of them (For context...I have 19 years just on ships alone, 11 years ashore, and have been operationally deployed for more than 18 years in warzones global) , yet both the women have been promoted to E8 level positions due to affirmative action for female employees (25 percent of E8 senior NCOs - Senior CPO/ master Sargent/ senior master Sargent/ first Sargent and above must now be female, even though females only represent less than 11 % of my organisation's workforce.)

They are both short, one is over 240 lbs, has a short haircut like the Beatles, and hairy arm pits. I do note dislike them because of these attributes, I dislike them because they lie and are incompetent.(this comes from accelerated affirmative action promotion and lack of real experience) 8O I do not hate women at all, I just can not trust them, be it in a relationship or as a fellow employee, so I opt out of relationships or any friendship with these people. As you can guess, this also pisses me well off.

At least these two "characters" will not be divorce raping some poor bloke, but they still find other ways to still destroy a blokes life though B/S attacks on their career....it is almost unbelievable 8O

Anyhow, that battle continues, so getting back on topic, as we discussed why men would prefer this dolly to the risks we have discussed so far in the topic....

here is a good topic on her model in many forms

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... +163+H+cup

and RDA goes ballistic with this coverage of the most famous version of her here

https://realdolladdict.com/2017/12/27/w ... -new-body/

The OEM retail store front lists her here

http://wmdollshop.com/54-ft-163cm-thick/

But we know we can get her for a better deal than that!

I wish she was my Command's personnel officer and command coxswain (MP).

That problem would be solved :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Xanthine

Post by Xanthine »

It never ceases to amaze me reading people's stories about divorce. The consistent pattern i see is adulterous women CHOOSING to leave perfectly good husbands in order to pursue things with the males they are having affairs with. Even though it was the woman's choice and the man did nothing wrong, he still must pay her hundreds of thousands of dollars, and she will also take his house and children away from him. She can even have him thrown in prison if she wants to, if he is unable to pay or if she is simply sadistic and makes up some false abuse charges. That is the reward you get for being a good man and trying to live a traditional life. I have never seen anything so unfair or one-sided in my life, yet it happens every day. In fact, it appears to be the norm, it is the expected outcome for most marriages.

I will certainly never marry, and this is one of the biggest reasons why. I would have made a perfect husband for some woman, if they even wanted me...which of course they don't. I make a six figure income, am in great shape, decent looking, can fix almost anything around the house or on a car, am attentive, loyal, and loving, etc. I could go on, but none of that really matters, because even if women did want men like me, and even if i could find one single decent woman out there, i could never trust her not to do that to me.

A normal life with a decent, loving woman is completely off the table for most guys these days. But i will settle for an early retirement and a sex doll to try to kill the loneliness. I would have loved to have had a companion to share all that with. That was the only thing i ever wanted, but in all likelihood i will never get to experience it...and i can't risk everything i spent my life working for just to have it stolen from me anway. It's a shame, but for every man like me, there also is a woman out there who will die alone too. Sure they enjoy all the attention and sex they get from alpha males in their 20's, but that will evaporate like a fart in the wind once they reach their 30's or 40's. Going from age 40 to 80 is a long way to go, and of course most of them haven't worked hard like i did to have a high income and save for retirement either. They have no clue what awaits them.

Oh well. No sense in dwelling on it i guess, this is the hand we as men have been dealt by society. I just think it's sad.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Dude, you can have a girlfriend and never marry her. However she can still accuse you of rape.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Xanthine wrote:It never ceases to amaze me reading people's stories about divorce. The consistent pattern i see is adulterous women CHOOSING to leave perfectly good husbands in order to pursue things with the males they are having affairs with. Even though it was the woman's choice and the man did nothing wrong, he still must pay her hundreds of thousands of dollars, and she will also take his house and children away from him. She can even have him thrown in prison if she wants to, if he is unable to pay or if she is simply sadistic and makes up some false abuse charges. That is the reward you get for being a good man and trying to live a traditional life. I have never seen anything so unfair or one-sided in my life, yet it happens every day. In fact, it appears to be the norm, it is the expected outcome for most marriages.

I will certainly never marry, and this is one of the biggest reasons why. I would have made a perfect husband for some woman, if they even wanted me...which of course they don't. I make a six figure income, am in great shape, decent looking, can fix almost anything around the house or on a car, am attentive, loyal, and loving, etc. I could go on, but none of that really matters, because even if women did want men like me, and even if i could find one single decent woman out there, i could never trust her not to do that to me.

A normal life with a decent, loving woman is completely off the table for most guys these days. But i will settle for an early retirement and a sex doll to try to kill the loneliness. I would have loved to have had a companion to share all that with. That was the only thing i ever wanted, but in all likelihood i will never get to experience it...and i can't risk everything i spent my life working for just to have it stolen from me anway. It's a shame, but for every man like me, there also is a woman out there who will die alone too. Sure they enjoy all the attention and sex they get from alpha males in their 20's, but that will evaporate like a fart in the wind once they reach their 30's or 40's. Going from age 40 to 80 is a long way to go, and of course most of them haven't worked hard like i did to have a high income and save for retirement either. They have no clue what awaits them.

Oh well. No sense in dwelling on it i guess, this is the hand we as men have been dealt by society. I just think it's sad.
So the options...

Option 1. Do the homework in the third worlds nations..I recommend Brazil and Thailand :lol:

or

Option 2. Image

or

Option 3. Image

or

Option 4. Image

How good does option 2 look :lol:

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

I was seriously considering option #1 about 10 years ago. I was of the mindset that a woman from one of these third world countries would possess the traditional values that would make her a good wife.
And a lot of these women may very well make good wives. At least for a while. Or until they become corrupted by western values and learn that they can not only leave their husband after being granted citizenship; they can also take over half his stuff as well as be granted alimony.
So in light of that, option #2 is looking really good! :D
Anung Un Rama wrote:

So the options...

Option 1. Do the homework in the third worlds nations..I recommend Brazil and Thailand :lol:

or

Option 2. Image
Anung
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hey Stewie,

Option one is still viable, but you must export your arse overseas and set yourself up correctly as a local entity with value adding business interests and regular exposure and security. Trust me on this. :thumbs_up:

Never import them to your backyard, corruption is inevitable due to western exposure and social media.

This means homework and establishing a contingency plan for resilience, so that your gals relatives do not come up with a plan to do you in for your cash and assets there.

This means know the lay of the land and the laws, and ensure you network with expat forums to be aware of the traps and scams to avoid being another statistic.

So if too hard, or if you can not commit to this play for other reasons as a retiree local resident, then yes... go for option 2.

Anung.

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

Lilith Un Rama
Doll MILF
Location: TDF DOLL QUEEN- On my throne of Bones DOWNUNDER-keeping Maestro Un Rama under some control

Post by Lilith Un Rama »

:haha4:

Option 5...get a she devil dollmilf, and never look back!

Lily

Humans :
ALPHA DAEMON is ANUNG
BETA MALE PROVIDERS ...every other male on TDF... human or demon...Giggles...Love you all!

"Anung is Mine as I am his, but I am also my own legion of women with our own opinions...So if I growl at you or give you a frowny face, it is probably because you were being a goose and your post offended someone...namely me!

ImageImageImageImage

Zodiark F
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Zodiark F »

That doll's ass and legs are way too thick for my tastes but those photos do make her look pretty good.
Also MGTOW isn't about hating women, it's about recognizing the reality of the world we live in today, and that reality is that the traditional life of getting married and having children, or even just dating, or hell even just having sex with a woman once is a huuuge risk nowadays, and that risk is becoming greater everyday.
So we chose freedom over financial enslavement, fear and depression from having our lives torn apart in the blink of an eye, now sure you can say ''oh but there are still good women out there who won't ruin your life'', sure I guess but is the risk worth it?

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Hey Stewie,

Option one is still viable, but you must export your arse overseas and set yourself up correctly as a local entity with value adding business interests and regular exposure and security. Trust me on this. :thumbs_up:

Never import them to your backyard, corruption is inevitable due to western exposure and social media.

This means homework and establishing a contingency plan for resilience, so that your gals relatives do not come up with a plan to do you in for your cash and assets there.

This means know the lay of the land and the laws, and ensure you network with expat forums to be aware of the traps and scams to avoid being another statistic.

So if too hard, or if you can not commit to this play for other reasons as a retiree local resident, then yes... go for option 2.

Anung.
seriously
why drrag in real woman AND politics into this?
this is a doll (only) that everyone can enjoy (if they can handle the weight that is)
and have a place to hide it ;)
be a man (or woman?) and buy it and enjoy it
think less and cut the other crap ;)

a good idea is also to sort personal issues out before buying a doll.

a for my doll i just see her as a fun realistic (and BIG) toy that i use sometimes.
its nothing more.

too much drama here LOL

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Seriously, read the whole topic and not just the last three posts, seriously read even the first post, and you will find real women and politics mentioned in the intro,

But fair point....without real women acting the way they do, members would unlikely have the interest in the alternatives unless your an option 3 or option 4 type of guy!

Anyhow, if I had felt any rule 3s where busted I would have shut it down.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Commonality in majority of the stories shared herein: divorce.
System that regularly leads to divorce: marriage.

Conclusion: the problem lies neither with the modern woman nor the modern man (nor any outlying/intermediate gender designations), but with an outdated practice that came to exist only as a means of political gain or religious control.

Solution: have relationships, but don't get married.

As a child of divorce and witness to many, many more, I fail to see why people insist on faulting others rather than faulting an institution that creates nothing more than legal and financial entanglement. I used to be all about marriage, but began to see things in a different light following my 6 years in the Navy. While there are still plenty of people making it work, more often than not it comes at substantial cost, and the consequences of failure seem far too devastating to even consider the pros.

No aspect of raising a family need be bound by such antiquated mentalities.

...aaaaanyways, damn dat doll be hot. Stupid TPE; can't seem to keep my eyes off you for long.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Yes, your are correct 5x5, glad to see those 6 years taught you something :lol: That's nearly half a dog watch mate 8O

100% of divorces do start with marriage :lol: ergo...the dolly is better, and being tpe, if you love and look after her, you may get 5 years faithful partnership from her, before she falls to pieces!

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Mini Dolls lots!

FiveByFive
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by FiveByFive »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Yes, your are correct 5x5, glad to see those 6 years taught you something :lol: That's nearly half a dog watch mate 8O

100% of divorces do start with marriage :lol: ergo...the dolly is better, and being tpe, if you love and look after her, you may get 5 years faithful partnership from her, before she falls to pieces!

Anung
I think you missed my point a bit.
~~~~ Life is a runway. ~~~~

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Having relationships without getting married is a good solution, but the problem is that a lot of women tend to put pressure on their men to marry them. So a man is almost forced to get married if he wants to keep that particular woman in his life.
Which is how men get in trouble. Because a woman who puts that sort of ultimatum on a man is more in love with the idea of marriage than she is with the man. Thus the man will be marrying a woman who doesn't really love him. Which also means that she will be more likely to divorce him. :(
So perhaps when all things are considered, staying single and getting a doll is the best way to avoid divorce.
Unless a guy is already married. But if he gets THIS doll he won't be married for long! :wink:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS