www.wmdolls.com

Doll storage?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
sakurafan1217

Doll storage?

Post by sakurafan1217 »

What is the best way to store your doll?
I am thinking about getting a long chest of some kind and putting her in it, to conceal her. (Maybe something with a lock)
My temp plan is to wrap her in her blanket lay her on towels and move her under my bed.
Any suggestions?

Also should I store her nude? or fully, half dressed?
Should I remove her insert or leave it in?
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=146319
Ashley WM140A (My first doll)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=94403
Ana WM82B Torso
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=128927

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Re: Doll storage?

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

You will want her legs slightly spread and arms by her side, but not touching her body.
As far as insert, if you follow the V&0 protocol to the T, Indigo 20 will say you can keep it in.
Else might be best to keep it out.
Key is no moisture
Love
The BCD Girls
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

There are many ways to store dolls, and which one is best for you completely depends on what's possible in your home. Personally I like the idea of storing under a bed that can be lifted up for access. If you have a lot of room in closets you can store the doll hanging, if that's supported, or standing if having the standing option. And yea, as you suggested yourself, some have even built custom chests for them.

I wouldn't recommend storing her with clothes on, because they can leave compression marks on the TPE, or marks from seams and such. Just wrap her up in the fleece blanket, and make sure she's laying on something very soft. You can also add more support under her back and legs, which will lift her butt up and keep it from getting flat over time. Also don't forget to wash the blanket from time to time, as it till soak up a lot of oil and the smell of it.

And of course keep her in a natural position, almost as she was shipped, with legs slightly spread apart and arms not touching the body as mentioned above. You probably want a slight angle to the feet as well, because they can easily develop creases if bent too far up.

The insert can be kept inside the doll if you know it's completely dry. But if stored for a longer time I'd keep it outside.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

sakurafan1217

Post by sakurafan1217 »

Nord wrote:There are many ways to store dolls, and which one is best for you completely depends on what's possible in your home. Personally I like the idea of storing under a bed that can be lifted up for access. If you have a lot of room in closets you can store the doll hanging, if that's supported, or standing if having the standing option. And yea, as you suggested yourself, some have even built custom chests for them.

I wouldn't recommend storing her with clothes on, because they can leave compression marks on the TPE, or marks from seams and such. Just wrap her up in the fleece blanket, and make sure she's laying on something very soft. You can also add more support under her back and legs, which will lift her butt up and keep it from getting flat over time. Also don't forget to wash the blanket from time to time, as it till soak up a lot of oil and the smell of it.

And of course keep her in a natural position, almost as she was shipped, with legs slightly spread apart and arms not touching the body as mentioned above. You probably want a slight angle to the feet as well, because they can easily develop creases if bent too far up.

The insert can be kept inside the doll if you know it's completely dry. But if stored for a longer time I'd keep it outside.
Thanks for the info!
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
Ana WM82B Torso

sakurafan1217

Post by sakurafan1217 »

I would love to see pictures of how people have their dolls stored, if anyone could post it'd be great!
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
Ana WM82B Torso

His + Hers Love Doll

Post by His + Hers Love Doll »

We were pretty dead set on spending a lot of money on a chest, a cabinet or a bed with storage underneath for awhile. It we ended up hanging her in our closet and it’s worked out great!!!! No need to spend all that money after all. I just purchased a breathable wedding dress protector from eBay for $8.00 that should fit her body very well while she’s hanging.
~Our Beautiful Muse, Kimber~ WM 157cm B Cup With 162 Head

ALL PHOTOS TAKEN WITH iPhone 8

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog #2 “The Muse”
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... er-is-back

Sexy Real Sex Doll Blog On Kimber:
https://sexyrealsexdolls.com/blogs/blog ... rs-delight

Scroll Though Kimbers Forum Post To See Her Very First Photos To Her Most Recent

viewtopic.php?f=379&t=94812

Tangamu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Tangamu »

Is hanging viable even for the dolls around 50kg? I feel the massive weight might end up detaching the neck conector thing from the body with that much weight hanging for days.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

The upgraded skeleton s/b just fine and if you want to play it really safe, just make sure her feet are on the ground or some surface to reduce tension.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

I got my self a flight case when i ordered my doll.

Image Image
Image Image

sakurafan1217

Post by sakurafan1217 »

hangman2020 wrote:I got my self a flight case when i ordered my doll.

Image Image
Do u know a place that sells them?
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
Ana WM82B Torso

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

I use an ATA Road Case - strong as nails and you can secure it with many options.
The link to my post is here:
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=85729

Aeron
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aeron »

Nord wrote:And of course keep her in a natural position, almost as she was shipped, with legs slightly spread apart and arms not touching the body as mentioned above.
Why do the arms need to be out of contact with the body?

rev
Ex-Member

Post by rev »

sakurafan1217 wrote:I would love to see pictures of how people have their dolls stored, if anyone could post it'd be great!
53.5kg doll in rest mode here :)
i also use the soft white blanket that came with the doll to cover

as for flatten the butt if stored in this position it depends on the quality of the tpe and how soft/flexible it is
this one was in a box for over one month and still no sign of flattened butt
DSC_01a.jpg
DSC_01a.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1262 times

hangman2020

Post by hangman2020 »

sakurafan1217 wrote:
hangman2020 wrote:I got my self a flight case when i ordered my doll.

Image Image
Do u know a place that sells them?
I got mine from Phil at the Doll house he a nice guy very helpful, i've getting another one next week.

https://www.the-doll-house.com/index.html
Email sales@the-doll-house.com
Image Image

INFORMATIONS