www.wmdolls.com

WM 155DD owners need your help (dimensions)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
editit

WM 155DD owners need your help (dimensions)

Post by editit »

Ok so I ordered my first doll, and it’s a WM 155DD. Now I have to make sure the kids never see her. I will be putting a lock on the man cave, but since they do come in, and I will forget to lock it... I will need a locked case. I plan to build something with memory foam padding... but need to know the dolls real world dimensions with head on. If you would be so kind as to measure your girl from head to toe, widest part with arms at sides, and from flat surface to top of highest point (nipples I assume)
Since I have a long wait till she comes, I have time to build something nice.

This room has a model train layout shelf system. Between that and the sofa is an empty space she will fit in nicely! The sofa slides easily on furniture movers so a case with casters will be perfect.

Would 2” of foam be enough? Standing in a wardrobe is not an option in this situation. From what I have read WM says laying on back to store anyway.

Thank you for any input
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!
PM’s always welcome if you prefer to stay UTR.
I was a doubter, but now totally into it!

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: WM 155DD owners need your help (dimensions)

Post by kambui »

Not sure about that size doll but I would recommend at least checking this thread for inspiration: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=87563

Also I would not use anything thinner than a 3 inch memory foam.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I own a WM155DD.
I've just measured her for you, here are the values:

1) head to toe: 158cm (with head and a wig on and feet flat).
2) widest part with arms at sides: 45cm.
3) flat surface to top of highest point (nipples I assume): 24cm.

There are some additional measurements made by another owner of the same doll on this page (about half way down):

viewtopic.php?f=240&t=70665&hilit=Barbi ... n&start=60

For clothes, you need to get small sizes, stretchy is good,
For knickers a size XS seems to be okay.
I'm still experimenting with searching for bras but I've found that for UK bra sizes, 28DD is too small in the cup size, and 28HH is slightly too big.
So I think a 28G or 28GG will probably be best, but bras sizes can vary a bit between makes.

Hope that helps.

editit

Post by editit »

Thank you djcdoll! That helps allot!
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!

editit

Post by editit »

I will be going to Lowe’s home improvement store this week. I just saw they have a 70+ inch metal cabinet that has locks. The court would be about equal to building a case. Then I could stand or hang her in there. It’s the Kolbolt garage cabinet. Would look right at home in the man cave too.
WM 155DD Nikki is HOT!

INFORMATIONS