www.wmdolls.com

Best position for noobies?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
sakurafan1217

Re: Best position for noobies?

Post by sakurafan1217 »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:As Broven mentioned Missionary seems to be the go to position for a lot of doll owners. Its easy to get her into and their are multiple variations of it that you can switch to in order to keep things somewhat fresh. For your first time with her i recommend keeping it simple. If your not used to dolls and how to move them, its gonna take you a minute to change positions. For me, the first few times i had sex with my gal i found myself losing my erection while i was changing her position ( I have seen other people talk about this as well) So keep it simple at first and just enjoy the ride. I do however, highly recommend the sitting position, It quickly became one of my favorite positions, as its easy to get her into (not as complicated as cowgirl) and you still feel like she is riding you.

Best of luck to you. Have fun!! :D
This looks amazing, I think this will be the first thing I try.
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=146319
Ashley WM140A (My first doll)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=94403
Ana WM82B Torso
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=128927

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Tybalt wrote:Have you ever had sex with a doll's belly button?
0.0 is that even possible. Do you know da wea?
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

abcguyxyz
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by abcguyxyz »

I'm over 6 foot and my 140 is an awkward fit. In that standing doggy is too short, and even doggie on bed is... well, I haven't even figured that one out yet.

EASIEST out of the box FOR ME is legs up and spread, me standing edge of bed. Haven't even thought about trying missionary.
Depends which kinda you got too. I have read the entry is not always real world accurate, so may be a learning curve adjustment. I'm still adjusting to it a month in now, but have full faith, and it is fun figuring it out. :)

distiller
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by distiller »

Even with 160 u have to go bit lower in your knees for standing doggy. I think my ex was 165 ish. Im over 6"

lisabt3
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by lisabt3 »

I never considered that sitting position, now I surely will, looks very interesting and not very difficult. Thanks for the hint.

gunsmithcat
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by gunsmithcat »

I actually like to have the doll on top of me, because I can feel her ass. Be really careful with the feet if you turn her around or they will be squished... and always keep an eye on the hands and fingers.
Elfie's Closet photo album
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106702

Elfie's Closet photo album 2.0
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=134185

Muninn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Muninn »

Tried that sitting position earlier, and it was amazing! Lynne is a bit heavy though, bless her, so I put my feet up on the bed, and let my legs do the action. Couldn't do it for too long though, but it was a very easy transition to turn her around on to the bed and in from behind...
(They/Them)
Companion of the lovely Lyngheiður a.k.a Lynne - A WM153 #85 - now she has a Doll Album!
Say Hi to her on "Dolls Alive"! - Lynne's Page

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Muninn wrote:Tried that sitting position earlier, and it was amazing! Lynne is a bit heavy though, bless her, so I put my feet up on the bed, and let my legs do the action. Couldn't do it for too long though, but it was a very easy transition to turn her around on to the bed and in from behind...
Its an Amazing position. Feels extremely intimate. Can be quite a workout though. What I ended up doing in order to create the required motion is placing my feet on the ground similar to the pic and then lifting my feet up so that they are on the balls and toes. This raises your legs and lap space by 4 to 5 inches (for me anyway) by extension this raises her as well. While doing this rock your hips back and forth in synchronization with your feet. AMAZING! Can be a workout though, and I am 19 so probably a little more spry than others here. :lol:
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Whatever it takes to dip yur stinger in the honey. Don't rush it, the tease is part of the excitement.
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

sakurafan1217

Post by sakurafan1217 »

Byakuya Kuciki wrote:
Muninn wrote:Tried that sitting position earlier, and it was amazing! Lynne is a bit heavy though, bless her, so I put my feet up on the bed, and let my legs do the action. Couldn't do it for too long though, but it was a very easy transition to turn her around on to the bed and in from behind...
Its an Amazing position. Feels extremely intimate. Can be quite a workout though. What I ended up doing in order to create the required motion is placing my feet on the ground similar to the pic and then lifting my feet up so that they are on the balls and toes. This raises your legs and lap space by 4 to 5 inches (for me anyway) by extension this raises her as well. While doing this rock your hips back and forth in synchronization with your feet. AMAZING! Can be a workout though, and I am 19 so probably a little more spry than others here. :lol:
I have tried this position 3 times with no luck, I can get in but after I cant support her weight and she ends up pushing me out. Might be doing something wrong.
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
Ana WM82B Torso

sakurafan1217

Post by sakurafan1217 »

Update.
I've had my doll (Ashley) for a few months and I have only been able to do missionary and doggy with her for the longest.
Yesterday I decided to try cowgirl again, I have struggled with it in the past. Its hard to get both yourself and her in a good position while supporting her full weight with only Ur arms.
After many tries over the past few months I finally had success! I positioned her in a sitting position with her legs fully extended and slightly parted in a V shape, then lifted her up and down on myself.
It was amazing! Cowgirl has always been my favorite position IRL so simulating it with my doll was something I have wanted to do sense I got her.
Watching her tits and hair bounce with each thrust was everything I needed, definitely the best session I have had with her.
Even though it is challenging I would suggest u try it out and dont give up if u cant do it ur first try.
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
Ana WM82B Torso

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

This may be great with a real woman or even the Cowgirl but, I'm still trying to conceive how you're going to move much with 65-85 pounds in your lap. My 160 girl is 85 pounds, big bubble butt and it would be great to feel her butt at the same time in those positions but her weight may be a problem for little ol' 140 pound me.
Attachments
Chair.jpg
Chair.jpg (57.72 KiB) Viewed 1235 times

thismeanswar
Former Member

Post by thismeanswar »

Tybalt wrote:Have you ever had sex with a doll's belly button?
no cause my dolls aren't that chubby :haha4:

"edge of the bed" also works fine: https://beautytohealth-cloudhost.netdna ... he-Bed.jpg

what Byakuya Kuciki showed is also working very well!
especially with shorter dolls! they feel much taller that way and you can kiss 'em while filling 'em out :wink:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

A great position I use to like was her lying on her right side, legs bent toward her chest and me lying on my right side to go in from behind. It didn't require a lot of physical effort but was most relaxing and you could feel her boobs easily.

I haven't tried that with the girls yet but it's next in line.

cptchris

Post by cptchris »

Missionary was the 1st one I tried, then doggie. I also tried the chair sex postion on the couch. Was surprisingly good. Not so much of a bounce up and down more wriggle and snake hips. Certainly was enjoyable.
My beautiful dolls
Gemma WM157B with head #57: at The Doll Album
Angel WM155G with head #36: at The Doll Album
Rachel KimberDoll with head WM#57: at The Doll Album

INFORMATIONS