www.wmdolls.com

Best position for noobies?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
sakurafan1217

Best position for noobies?

Post by sakurafan1217 »

I ordered a 140cm A cup and she should be arriving tomorrow.
What are the best sex positions for a first time doll owner, I have heard people having problems with the weight. I plan on trying everything eventually but I wanna start of easy. I want my first time with her to be amazing not frustrating lol. Any tips or tricks would be great.
Thanks
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=146319
Ashley WM140A (My first doll)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=94403
Ana WM82B Torso
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=128927

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Best position for noobies?

Post by Broven »

Congrats on your purchase. :)

Really, the easiest position is probably regular old missionary.

Another position that works well for me is to put her in a sort of doggie style position at the edge of the bed (supported by a couple of pillows - you don't want her trying to support herself with her wrists). Then stand next to the bed. If that makes sense...

For oral, just kneel her on a very soft pillow in front of you. Be careful though. It could be bad for her knees.

Those are the easiest ones that I know of with my 140cm. Hope it helps.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

You shouldn't have issues with her weight, but be careful with her hands, as she won't lift them for you when you go to move her. Also, don't spread her legs too wide.
Missionary's fun with her (you're really going to like her breasts), and if she's a standing doll, her bent over the bed & taking her from behind is fun (she should rest on her forearms, not her hands).
Have fun!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

sakurafan1217

Post by sakurafan1217 »

Meso wrote:You shouldn't have issues with her weight, but be careful with her hands, as she won't lift them for you when you go to move her. Also, don't spread her legs too wide.
Missionary's fun with her (you're really going to like her breasts), and if she's a standing doll, her bent over the bed & taking her from behind is fun (she should rest on her forearms, not her hands).
Have fun!
Broven wrote:Congrats on your purchase. :)

Really, the easiest position is probably regular old missionary.

Another position that works well for me is to put her in a sort of doggie style position at the edge of the bed (supported by a couple of pillows - you don't want her trying to support herself with her wrists). Then stand next to the bed. If that makes sense...

For oral, just kneel her on a very soft pillow in front of you. Be careful though. It could be bad for her knees.

Those are the easiest ones that I know of with my 140cm. Hope it helps.
Thanks for the insight, do either of you try having her on top? Cowgirl or Reverse?
This is one of my favorites and would love to be able to make it work efficiently.
My Dolls:
Remy & Kyra WM160A
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=146319
Ashley WM140A (My first doll)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 15&t=94403
Ana WM82B Torso
viewtopic.php?f=240&t=128927

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

I've tried cowgirl. Even with her being relatively light, it's still a bit of a pain. It can be done though. In my personal opinion, I couldn't find a way to make her move the way a real woman would though. You get more of a bouncing up and down sort of thing and not really much of that sliding forward and back that feels so good. It could just be that I haven't got that one figured out yet though. lol

Urdor Izajar
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Urdor Izajar »

I'm with Broven. Its do-able but diffrent. Once you get use to moving her joints you'll be able to set her up more effectively.
#62 and #74 and #108 heads on a 140D, 155A, or 166C
Beth, Eliza, Nikki

Bob Ross speaks to me when I'm doing makeup. He says "Don't mess up or your going to have to put a happy tree there."

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

As Broven mentioned Missionary seems to be the go to position for a lot of doll owners. Its easy to get her into and their are multiple variations of it that you can switch to in order to keep things somewhat fresh. For your first time with her i recommend keeping it simple. If your not used to dolls and how to move them, its gonna take you a minute to change positions. For me, the first few times i had sex with my gal i found myself losing my erection while i was changing her position ( I have seen other people talk about this as well) So keep it simple at first and just enjoy the ride. I do however, highly recommend the sitting position, It quickly became one of my favorite positions, as its easy to get her into (not as complicated as cowgirl) and you still feel like she is riding you.

Best of luck to you. Have fun!! :D
Attachments
This is what I'm talking about.
This is what I'm talking about.
Chair.jpg (57.72 KiB) Viewed 9421 times
Bankai! Chire, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Interesting idea, Byakuya Kuciki. Thanks :)

Mystere

Post by Mystere »

Picture saved for future "research."
Akina, my WM 158 cm with head #53
Her arrival: http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=267&t=80325

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

Mystere wrote:Picture saved for future "research."
Indeed. When you do such "research" make sure it is done in a scientific manner (multiple times, in order to assure that the "results" are repeatable)

LikeEmThicc

Post by LikeEmThicc »

how bout legs up on ur shoulders? Easy to hit pussy that way?

Byakuya Kuciki

Post by Byakuya Kuciki »

LikeEmThicc wrote:how bout legs up on ur shoulders? Easy to hit pussy that way?
Absolutely. Kind of falls under (variations of the missionary position) Which is why I recommend it for beginners. With a small change like moving the position of the legs (a very quick change) you have a different position, helps keep the experience exciting. The position and the mood it creates can change based on: where you place her legs, your angle in relation to her body, where you put her hands etc... Its a great position because all the changes can be made with minimal effort or risk. You don't have to flip her over , Hell for most of the changes you wouldn't even have to take your dick out of her if you didn't want to. :lol:

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Use a sex swing from Bruno...

Xanthine

Post by Xanthine »

Honestly, I think it depends on the doll. I have one doll who by far my favorite position is her hands under her ass, legs spread wide, basically missionary but more slutty. I can't do anal with her though, because well, my dick pokes up into where her tailbone would be and it's really off-putting.

My other doll I can't do missionary at all. In fact, I don't use the pussy at all. However, she is perfect for anal. Has a nice big ass, and that is basically the only position I ever want to do her in.

Just experiment with yours and find what you like. Every doll is meant to be enjoyed in different ways. You might even have to get more than one doll. You know...for research purposes.

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

Have you ever had sex with a doll's belly button?

INFORMATIONS