It is currently Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:39 am

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: 1st Purchase
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:50 am 

Hello there,

Im currently thinking about buying my 1st WM doll, and what peaked my intrest was : 163WM H-cup with the 198 head.

The main concern i have, is the breasts not moving like they should.

I tried looking for video's about them, but came up empty, so im here asking more experianced people if they have any experiance with it.

Id like to keep breast movement during interactions, as realisticly as it can get..ive read, it having hollow breasts makes a difference?

Any insight in this, would be appreciated.

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: 1st Purchase
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:19 pm 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Hello, sorry for hijacking your thread, but I fell in love with the same doll and I'm thinking of buying it.

I was wondering if you have decided where to buy it and if you found any good discounts for it? I been lurking like crazy trying to find the best deal but I'm still a bit undecided because every site has different offers and coupons, and some give you gifts but in reality they just increased the price and forced some things I may not want/need.

I'm also very torn between the built in vago or the detachable module, may ask which one are you going to choose?

Thanks and have a great day.

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:29 am 

The current discount i found, was 20% off, sadly no others.

Ive opted for detacheble, purely for easier cleaning...it might be abit more money, but it makes it easier.

The discount i found was @ Sexy sex dolls., hope this helps.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 9:13 pm 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

killswitch wrote:
The current discount i found, was 20% off, sadly no others.

Ive opted for detacheble, purely for easier cleaning...it might be abit more money, but it makes it easier.

The discount i found was @ Sexy sex dolls., hope this helps.

Hey thanks for this info, any chance you have the code at hand? I'm guessing it's just generic, and not a 1time use.
I was lurking all over the net, and it seems sexy sex dolls has the best deal, but I can't find that discount, mind sharing the coupon please.

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]