www.wmdolls.com

164 F Cup, vulva shape

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
dollthing
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

164 F Cup, vulva shape

Post by dollthing »

I recently placed an order for a 164F doll, which is one of the newest dolls from WM. The pictures of the vulva look very different from all of their other dolls, this is literally the only reason why I purchased this doll. I just received images of this doll from WM and the vulva on it is nothing like the pictures used to advertise the doll. So, what gives? I haven't received a response from my vendor yet, so possibly this is still a mistake, but if not I'll be asking for my money back, because this isn't anything like the pictures. Has anyone else received a 164F?

kranger86

Re: 164 F Cup, vulva shape

Post by kranger86 »

I hope this isn't a thing.... I have one on order as well and it was also one of the factors that made choose that doll...

Also, LHP doesn't look nearly as good...

dollthing
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollthing »

kranger86 wrote:I hope this isn't a thing.... I have one on order as well and it was also one of the factors that made choose that doll...

I just got a response from my vendor and it turns out it was indeed a mistake on WM's side. It's still weird though since they're saying that it was a 164 J by accident, which I thought was pretty much the same body as the 164 F, but with bigger breasts?

I'm not entirely sure what's going on yet, but they're rushing production of the correct doll for me.

kranger86

Post by kranger86 »

dollthing wrote:
kranger86 wrote:I hope this isn't a thing.... I have one on order as well and it was also one of the factors that made choose that doll...

I just got a response from my vendor and it turns out it was indeed a mistake on WM's side. It's still weird though since they're saying that it was a 164 J by accident, which I thought was pretty much the same body as the 164 F, but with bigger breasts?

I'm not entirely sure what's going on yet, but they're rushing production of the correct doll for me.

Yeah, the 164J is the exact same body with larger breasts...
Something is werid.
But yeah keep us updated and show us the results of the redo please.

Also, can we see the other factory pics of her?
I am very curious as I have the same on order.

Thank you!

Dr Gero

Post by Dr Gero »

The LHP is completely off. I'm pretty sure it's not a picture from any of the 164s at all.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRealDrGero
Reviews:
Tayu 158D Noy (ordered): viewtopic.php?t=166655
Sinodoll 152D: viewtopic.php?f=425&t=132701
Sanhui AIO Nonoka 160: viewtopic.php?f=293&t=130526
XYcolo 163 LB: viewtopic.php?f=528&t=132322

Rdriver731

Post by Rdriver731 »

Glad to see someone buying these beauts. But yes those aren’t the dolls. The LHP is forward and what happened to the puffiness. I assume they sent the wrong pics. Looks like the 168 but I could be wrong. Send us some pics and reviews when you get her.

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

Something is definitely wrong here.

I have 15+ dolls from Jinsan at this point, from several vendors, and never have I seen a factory photo taken in this manner, with the rest of the doll wrapped, etc.

This looks to be an entirely different model, it is not a 164 J either.

kranger86

Post by kranger86 »

The video of what she is supposed to look like just landed.

https://vimeo.com/500443858

Zuxeh

Post by Zuxeh »

kranger86 wrote:The video of what she id supposed to look like just landed.

https://vimeo.com/500443858
Just spotted this too, thanks !

Telash

Post by Telash »

You are being played, for some strange reason. No way that is either 164f or 164j. Also makes no sense that the rest of the doll is covered in plastic. To me it is obvious they knew they sent pictures of another doll. The reason is a mystery thou.

curious_person
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by curious_person »

[1] That looks like a completely different doll to me - I dont know which (both 164F & 164J show the same desgn there, not that)
[2] I recently made an order and got the wrong head. I didn't complain because it looked great anyway (didn't want a delay just for a slightly different choice. infact, I didn't actually realise from the photos - I'd made an experimental eye choice and I put the unexpected look down to that.. but now going back I can see it. Head 372 vs 370 - both have prominent cheekbones and similar mouth, but different eyes.)

The *box* has the right head numbers written on it, but the head itself has the alternate number clearly written.

So it seems you do have to use the factory photos to confirm everything was right, there IS a chance of mistake.

Given something as major as a completely different doll with different LHP, you should probably take the delay and ask for a new production slot. they can just sell that one on to someone else, I'd hope.

I like blondes

Post by I like blondes »

What vendor did you purchase from?
A N G E L / F A L L E N

dolls-castle
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Post by dolls-castle »

WhatsApp: +8617328158178
Email: allum@dolls-castle.com

dollthing
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by dollthing »

Jeez, you guys are paranoid lol. There were other pictures of the doll sitting upright with a WM sign on the lap. These weren't the only pictures that I received, just the only ones that seemed relevant to this topic.

The vendor is a Doll Forum approved vendor and is on the list of approved vendors on the WM site, I didn't mention the vendor because it wasn't their fault, WM admitted it being a mistake on their part. I've actually bought from this vendor before with no issues.

INFORMATIONS