www.wmdolls.com

Looking for an Estimate to Sell on 152CM H-Cup WM Doll

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DollFan2588
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Looking for an Estimate to Sell on 152CM H-Cup WM Doll

Post by DollFan2588 »

Hey guys, trying to get an estimate on selling this doll. I realize there will be a decent hit given used. The doll has been used once and cleaned thoroughly after and I will take more pictures ofc for the sell post. I've discovered it's too big for my small apartment really, closet is immensely cramped and I just can't even maneveur it around really. I plan to get another doll, possibly smaller, or just when I have more room when I buy a house in the near future.

I wanted to find a good home for her and get some of the cost back. As for specs:

Ultra Bounce Breasts
Standing
Enhanced Mouth
Fixed Vagina

I am going to include the hook it comes with, the outfit, and a the dust/protective bags for the head and body I bought from Real Love Sex Dolls. Looking for a ball park here. There is a picture to get an idea below.

Thank you for your time everyone.

https://imgur.com/IvNjPoA

esquisseallure
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Looking for an Estimate to Sell on 152CM H-Cup WM Doll

Post by esquisseallure »

Sell at the price you are looking to get back. If it doesn't sell either no one is interested or the price is too high.

I've seen too many brand new dolls which probably came from buyer's remorse that are within 10% of the brands new doll and a majority of those rarely sell for the original MSRP. Imo if there was a doll I was looking to actually purchase used in a really good condition 50-60% of the original price would be be pretty good already.

Second hand dolls drop value faster than luxary cars.
Snuggle buddy --> XYColo 163cm LB

Wishlist: Tayu, Elsababe 148cm, lushdoll

Grimmiekins
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Grimmiekins »

I'm with esquisseallure on this about pricing . i have seen a lot of used dolls lately being priced too high. a used doll used to bring about 40-50% and to me that seemed reasonable being really you are not selling a car, tv, or a gun, you are selling a sex toy that you have had sex with.

trauma
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by trauma »

500-900 In my opinion

-Take good pics in the sexiest outfits you can (just like manufacturers do)
-Don't say you bought it for 2400 or some ridiculous amount, people know what they can be bought new for.
-Offer pickup for a reduced cost

INFORMATIONS