www.wmdolls.com

Shoulder range of motion question

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Cruzmario1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Shoulder range of motion question

Post by Cruzmario1 »

WM 162E

Have the "Shrugging Shoulders" skeleton and have had a reoccurring issue with her left arm.

When I return both her arms down to her sides the right arm comes down with no issues but lately her left arm does not "release" and tries to bring that "Shrugging shoulder" down. It takes some serious fiddling to get it to release properly.

Is this something any other members have experienced?

Sam is somewhat new, received her on December 28th so unsure if this is a "new doll" issue that goes away as she loosens up...

Thanks for any help!

thazehase

Re: Shoulder range of motion question

Post by thazehase »

Well, you actually want to move the joints as less as possible. My dolls all have shrugging shoulders and it is kinda hard to move them, that is how it should be, because the joints will get loose over time, the more you use them.

To your specific problem, maybe the are got twisted and the joint is not fitting right. I had that happen several times.

Cruzmario1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cruzmario1 »

Ok, kinda figured it is just "one of those things"...no worries, will just have to be more gentle...

Thanks though!

Justinpassinthru
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Justinpassinthru »

This happens with shrugging shoulders. I think it's by design and just takes some practice. Both shoulders will do this. It just depends on the angle of the arm and joints.

To bring her shoulder back up, angle her elbow in a 90 degree angle, then lift her arm up toward her head (like you're flapping a wing). This will prop the shoulder back to its neutral state. To being the arm back down without bringing the shoulder with it, straighten the elbow and angle the whole arm forward. You should be able to move her arm back to her side without moving the shoulder.

Cruzmario1
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Cruzmario1 »

Justinpassinthru wrote:This happens with shrugging shoulders. I think it's by design and just takes some practice. Both shoulders will do this. It just depends on the angle of the arm and joints.

To bring her shoulder back up, angle her elbow in a 90 degree angle, then lift her arm up toward her head (like you're flapping a wing). This will prop the shoulder back to its neutral state. To being the arm back down without bringing the shoulder with it, straighten the elbow and angle the whole arm forward. You should be able to move her arm back to her side without moving the shoulder.
Justpassinthru...you deserve a medal...thank you for the help...I'll try that. I'm sure my fiddling accomplished this but it's nice to know the actual steps to hasten the process...

xseria

Post by xseria »

Not a fan of shrugging shoulders. In my opinion they’re more trouble than they’re worth. Next doll will for sure not have them unless some manufacturer makes them work better.
>Tell your world_

Kickmandato

Post by Kickmandato »

My new Doll has this on her right shoulder, thanks for the tip to get her back in alignment.
I can’t help myself

YungSynth
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by YungSynth »

Both dolls I've ordered lately (from different places) I chose "no" on the shrugging option, and got shrugging shoulders anyway. This kinda tells me all new skeletons have it. Maybe vendors shouldn't put it as an option anymore if that is true. Can someone verify if I'm right or wrong on this?

Kickmandato

Post by Kickmandato »

I think it is just the way they are now. Most options when I was shopping had “free” evo skeletons and as you mentioned you did not choose the evo frame but got it anyways. Probably stoped making the regular farms.
I think if your just using your Doll for her fun and don’t care about posing and pics it’s not needed but it does ad a realistic look otherwise.
I can’t help myself

Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by 32123 »

YungSynth wrote:Both dolls I've ordered lately (from different places) I chose "no" on the shrugging option, and got shrugging shoulders anyway. This kinda tells me all new skeletons have it.
Same. Doll I ordered in December I specified no shrug and I think shrugging was an upcharge. Received shrugging anyway. I'm wondering if they've standardized on shrugging and offering the non-shrug option at a reduced price is a way to clear out whatever skeleton back stock they have.
DH168 146cm C
WM 140cm A

xseria

Post by xseria »

Damn. That sucks because I have a frozen left shoulder joint due to it haha.
>Tell your world_

Nanako
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Nanako »

I have two WM dolls with shrugging shoulders. With the first one, a 164C, I had no trouble at all moving her shoulders. The second one, a 156C, has given me fits. I cannot even budge the shoulders, and am fearful of forcing the issue, for rear of breaking something. So, I have just given up the idea of even trying again.

xseria

Post by xseria »

I’m basically in the same boat haha. I just deal with it, not gonna risk a break and now I’m saving for another doll simply put that hopefully doesn’t have shrugging shoulders. Sounds good on paper.....
>Tell your world_

Angel74
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Angel74 »

I just received a new doll, payed for the shrugging shoulders option. The enclosed manual says all new dolls have this as standard but I can't get mine to budge for the life of me and I don't want to apply any more force than I already have.

Kickmandato

Post by Kickmandato »

I was able to give my girls shoulder an adjustment. I bent her arm at the elbow and then raised her arm like a wing 90 degrees and then back blown and pushed her shoulder back down and it was fairly easy to do now I need to get her hips aligned...
I can’t help myself

INFORMATIONS